• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

When do u know when to stop snorting Coke

westbank23

Bluelighter
Funny question but I brought 3 grams of Coke and the 1st gram had me on my ass as in high as fuck..2nd gram was alright and now I'm on my last half gram..I want to do it because i don't want to save it but I'm not getting any strong effects off it at all:.one of my nostrils is getting clogged up but a lil water and it gets unclogged..
Is this normal if u do this much u stop feeling the effects of it::

Wrong forum, kid, but once you start asking the question, the answer is now.

I did it all day and night one day up until the next morning, needless to say once it hit 5 AM, I was snorting massive lines and was still very tired. I ended up falling asleep after railing a thumb sized line within like 5 minutes, eventually you just stop feeling it. Then when I woke up a few hours later I hit a line and fell asleep again lmao

I did it all day and night one day up until the next morning, needless to say once it hit 5 AM, I was snorting massive lines and was still very tired. I ended up falling asleep after railing a thumb sized line within like 5 minutes, eventually you just stop feeling it. Then when I woke up a few hours later I hit a line and fell asleep again lmao

Yea I went out with a bang and did a fat ass line and didn't feel shit,,man I was upset lol..

Yep. Completely normal to stop feeling effects when continuously using. I once shot coke for 4 days straight. At the end I was shooting (and not missing) huge shots that would barely start to take me up.

The dopamine in your system gets used up. Without the dopamine there is no high/buzz. You have to go to sleep so your body produces more dopamine so that you again feel the coke

when you've bought that third 8ball, thus exhausting your cash. you may have a mighty nosebleed, but surely you can suck some blow up around the blood.

lol, you know to stop when you come to a message board asking when to stop.

time to STOP, man. and what you did was quite common but that is a lot. do you usually do that much? if so, then its not as much as a worry. if that is something somewhat new to you and you just ripped 3G's pretty quick, then yea, you have trouble and should have stopped after that first gram which already had you going.

No I don't do this much..last time I did Coke (3 week ago 2g but That was my first time messing with it in 10years and back then I just use to cop a $40 bag every blue moon...this New Mexican chick on the block has that WORK,,she charges me $100 for a 8ball and I've never had anything this pure

I'm just having a lil fun untill my wife comes back in town in 2 weeks...ok I'll be honest I got another 8ball from the same chick today lol..but now I know when to stop..thanks guys

My wife is super green and doesn't mess with non of this stuff,,not even ciggs so I'm just having a lil fun untill she comes back...

Just a real quick question,,do I flush my nose every time I hit a line or every few times

^will more coke unclog that nose? Lol, just kiddin man, I'm an ex-IV user so I wouldn't have a clue and I'm wasting your time, but, I reckon once your nose has had enough (clogged to fuck) it's prolly time to skip a day or two to let yourself recover or your nose recovery in this case ......what would I do in your position - I would run a savage burn on the lot, till it was all gone and anxiety has replaced the buzz. I take it you are alternating your nostrils?

Hahah I don't want to go to savage with this stuff...but yes alternating nostrils but my left nostril seems to clog up faster(after a gram and a half) and my right nostril clogs up after 2 grams

I tried putting a couple drops of water in there and it didn't help and just made it worse...but I was reading another thread and it said after every few lines put a drop or to of water in there before u start with the next few lines..not sure if I should do this because I'm worried my nose will get clogged up quick..

The drop or 2 of water will unclog my nose but then it gets clogged up even worse after a few minutes

haha $100 for an 8ball is good -so have some fun, fuck it. just dont go crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

stone cold nodding like a fox fellaz. benzos + H has calmed my amger at my moms meds bein stoken

^ It certainly appears so, judging by the thread you posted that in