• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Whats your Higher Power?

Of course you don't "need" a higher power, but being atheist doesn't necessarily mean you don't have one.

Do you believe in Love?
Life?
Nature?
Your ideal self?
Gravity?
Electricity?
There are countless possibilities.

Just sayin.
To me, a higher power would be something external to this universe which isn't subject to the same laws we are. Of course I still believe in things that make life meaningful, so I guess in a metaphorical sense those would be my higher power.

I should note that I'm kind of a bad atheist—sometimes when I'm having a bad day I'll throw a prayer upstairs.

To me, a higher power would be something external to this universe which isn't subject to the same laws we are. Of course I still believe in things that make life meaningful, so I guess in a metaphorical sense those would be my higher power.

I should note that I'm kind of a bad atheist—sometimes when I'm having a bad day I'll throw a prayer upstairs.
as someone once coined, there are no atheists in the trenches, i loved your post

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion & beliefs. I love it, so mind ya business 🤣

I studied it for two years in my 20s and still practice it (I'm 48 ). That was synchronicity because I was coming to post my "Higher Power" (after seeing this thread many times and wondering how to define it). It definitely includes Astrology :)

BEEZLEBUB

AVETE BAAL ZEBUL, DOMINUS MANSIONIS, PRINCEPS TENEBRARUM, DOMINE ANIMAE MEAE
Beezlebub "Lord of the Flies" was possiby an ancient Hebrew derogatory used to identify Ba'al with a pile of shit, and comparing Ba'al followers to flies. Pretty funny those ancient Hebrews.

Eternal Universal consciousness we are all part of this infinite energy to have everything you must have nothing it's a polarity call this god or whatever you want and we are all connected and are thoughts are powerful like magic so be careful with them as they are more powerful than you think

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion & beliefs. I love it, so mind ya business 🤣
i use oracles to practice my divination(35 yrs of study), I Ching, Runes and my beloved Tarot, had a chart reading and was told i was a triple Virgo, i cant believe this and would love to have a reading. just need location of birth , the time and date right? but love astrology, Chinese or other wise, love Linda Goodman, ive had some crazy experiences with tarot, even me as a skeptical person, a few experiences that blew me away

Uh, my totem animal is the badger..

God..

Angels of the Kabbalah.

Gnostic rites and sacrifices..

Christ.. living a high life..

The Freemasons. The Illuminati.

Gaia, Mother Earth.

My higher self..

The Sun, The Moon and The Stars!

Tarot.. and the mystical path..

Connection to the hidden realms of existence..

The occult..

All of these are my higher power..

Talk about potential for telekinesis.

i use oracles to practice my divination(35 yrs of study), I Ching, Runes and my beloved Tarot, had a chart reading and was told i was a triple Virgo, i cant believe this and would love to have a reading. just need location of birth , the time and date right? but love astrology, Chinese or other wise, love Linda Goodman, ive had some crazy experiences with tarot, even me as a skeptical person, a few experiences that blew me away

That’s so awesome!! I need to get a reading from you too then! I’m a Scorpio sun / Virgo moon / Virgo rising. Yep all I need is your full date of birth, time & location. I can give u a really in depth reading. Just send me your info in a message & I’ll get started!

I studied it for two years in my 20s and still practice it (I'm 48 ). That was synchronicity because I was coming to post my "Higher Power" (after seeing this thread many times and wondering how to define it). It definitely includes Astrology :)

Super dope! Btw I love your profile pic!! I freakin loved watching The Queen’s Gambit, wish they would make another season!

That’s so awesome!! I need to get a reading from you too then! I’m a Scorpio sun / Virgo moon / Virgo rising. Yep all I need is your full date of birth, time & location. I can give u a really in depth reading. Just send me your info in a message & I’ll get started!
thanks you , bright blessings
i could def read for you, even online, just soon , breath and think of a question, we could do tree of life, or 3 card, or even a yes/no, i love the celtic cross or just a general reading, i have 20 decks easy, but love my haindl deck

Last edited: