• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats Your Favorite Brand of Cigarettes?

9/10 times I would buy L&M Reds because I didnt want to spend more than 5 dollars on cigs

but something about Marlboro Reds always felt right to me

they really did brainwash america, who doesnt want to be the marlboro man

I've always been partial to L&M Greens after the price spike.

Marlboro blacks. Dunhill red box are tremendous, though. And the Dunhill Fine Cut black box is sexy. Dont like the smoke as much though.

^^
Fuck yeah. Dunhill International (red box) are awesome, when I used to smoke I'd smoke those if they had em. (even got the real ones when I was in France)

Otherwise Turkish Gold or Marlboro 27. Or Djarum Black back when they made real clove cigarettes, not those nasty little "cigars." I haven't smoked regularly since like 2009 though--been thinking of buying a pack lately though. (haven't smoked a cigarette in at least a year)

i actually prefer the Marlboro Red 72s at work because theyre cheaper than Reds and I dont usually smoke a full cig in one sitting there anyway. the filter is smaller so you really arent getting THAT much less of a cig.

definitely good for jobs where you cant really smoke at your own leisure and have to chuck em early sometimes

When I used to smoke, it was Camel's Turkish line (Golds, Silvers, Royals). Also Kamel Reds were pretty good.

Rarely I'd smoke Parliaments ("Full Flavor")

anyone ever smoke Turkish Jades?

yeah, no thanks

they looked cool though

Wow, I didn't even know that there was such a thing as "Turkish Jade" cigarettes. Huh. Was never really that big into menthols though.

Marlboro Menthol Regulars.
I smoked Marlboro Reds for about 15 years and made the switch to menthol after I couldn't 'feel' the Reds anymore.

Camel Wides. I will get golds or royals every once in a while for nostalgia purposes. I am satisfied as long as I have some kind of Camel, except for the No.9s and menthols. Smoked many brands but always go back to them. As far as Jades go, I only bought a pack once and that was a long time ago. Not sure they even make them anymore.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've had em, can't remember how they were different though. Was that what they called Turkish Royals before they were Royals? Or was there a 4th variety?

I looked it up and they are indeed discontinued. They were the menthols of the Turkish line. Royals are full flavor, golds are lights, silvers ultra lights.

Player's rich king size, however i usually just smoke cheap sago brand cigarettes i buy on a indian reserve. NEVER the indian cigs in bags.

Anyone find Pall Mall menthol to be absolute shit? It is like you are not even smoking after you have tolerance. It is like light beer. Marlboro menthol is great, as is L&M forward with the crush ball. As far as normal smoke go, I would smoke Marlboro reds if I want to pay a lot or Pall Mall reds if I'm buying cheaper. I hate how they price is completely dictated by local taxes. I'm on to vaping now though.

About 10 years back in high school I smoked the Camel exotic blends and yuck, I wouldn't smoke those today, I'm not sure if they still make em. I remember they had margarita flavor and raspberry flavored ones ha.

These days I stick to Marb Reds. Tried and true.