• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats Your Favorite Brand of Cigarettes?

Used to be Djarum Specials (I'd smoke almost the whole pack when rolling...) - but that was infrequent, drinking/rolling treat. I have a resentment to Djarums though, because when I was driving and smoking, they put holes in so many of my shirts because of the way they crackle and spit off burning tobacco. Bastards.

When I started smoking every day, I settled on Marlboro Smooths. Technically menthol, but they have a peppermint patty chocolatey-ness too them.

If I can't get those, anything menthol. Newports, Benson & Hedges menthol-lights, etc...

I roll my own, Golden Virginia. When I used to smoke cigs i smoked Benson and Hedges Silver and then Marlboro Reds.

Djarum Specials. (Clove cigarettes)
I'm not a goth kid, but many of my friends have been growing up. Does anyone else here have the "goth kid" image related to clove cigs?

Lucky Strikes followed by American Spirits. Winston's are okay too. I don't consider myself a smoker though, I buy maybe two packs a year mostly to give out to friends.

I no longer smoke but I used to smoke American Spirit unfiltered, Camel lights, Camel unfiltered, Marlboro reds, Newports, other people's cigs I'd bum, and Marlboro menthols.

For cigars I used to smoke Macanudo and Punch and now I just puff on them very rarely like with friends when we're drinking and someone has one.

I can't afford to smoke anything now. :(

Newports, but they cost about $6 a pack here so I smoke Kools which cost $5 so Newports but I am a pretty heavy smoker so i have to buy Kools to save a little money

Djarum Blacks.
Kamel Reds.

Had to give up smoking recently though,

Used to be Djarum Super but here in chicago they've banned, nowadays I only smoke Kool menthol once in a while.

If I have lots of money: Nat Sherman Natural Mints (they taste minty, not mentholy!)
If I have some money: Either American Spirit Organics (red box) or the Periques (black box) I go back and forth
If I have no money: Bugler Rolling Tobacco