• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats Your Favorite Brand of Cigarettes?

Wow, you guys are lucky over in the US. It runs us around $10 for a 20 pack of Marlboro (UK). I almost always roll my own, prefer the taste, duration and price, brand of choice is Golden Virginia and blue Rizla. However, if I'm feeling lazy and its winter I occasionally pick up Reds or Camel Filters.

American Spirit sounds amazing, might get some off the internet.

Malboro Red, or Dunhill for the couple a days a month im flush, then slowly changes throughout the month into embassy , B+H gold, then Lambert and butler then Richmond then JPS blue . Then when im really skint bloody Amber Leaf rolling tobbaco, even comes with papers in the box! Then I have moneys again and its Back to Malboro Reds!

I don't buy gigs very often (I prefer Cigars for my tobacco) but, when I do I have a list I go down. At the top is Lucky Strike's if I can't those I go for Winstons, if those aren't available I get Camel unfiltered and if I get menthols I only get Benson & Hedges menthols. Those are my preferences.:)

American Spirit sounds amazing
They are good smokes (mom smokes these) she actually said you can feel and taste the difference in them, she says it's for the better because of the lack of chemicals. If you like to roll your own the rolling tobacco from American Spirit is good as well my former boss likes it really well. I say try it out

I'm Canadian but my favorite brand is Lucky Strikes, can't get them here but when I travel I always buy them.

What's You Cheap "Back-up" Brand of Cigarettes?

As an opiate user, I always chain-smoke after sniffing my dope. So I will get a little less dope so it will allow me enough $ for cigarettes. I usually smoke parliaments, but they are over 7 bucks so sometimes go for marlboro lights which are a little cheaper.

So I was wondering what cheaper brands you go for if you don't have enough cash for your brand of choice. I'm looking for a brand that can be bought pretty much anywhere (gas stations, 7-11 etc) so I'm not looking for brands that you get specifically at an Indian Reservation. Also, im not looking for tobacco for rolling my own.

New York State has rediculous tobacco taxes, it sucks. To give other people an idea of the prices in NYS, Marlboro are about 7 dollars here, and i'm looking for someting that is like 2 dollars less.

Sorry for the specifics, feel free to list your back-up brands even if they don't meet what i'm looking for.

Rothman's Red Special Mild
Dunhill International Menthol

I like to roll my own too--and make my own "blends."

Drum Ivori
Drum Menthol
Aja Red

Last edited:
I love Benson and Hedges Deluxe King Size. Btw, if anyone knows where I can get some please let me know. Can't find them here

Davidoff cigarettes.. I can never find them really and when I do they only have a few packs.

Yes, hard to find-but also your location, wherever that might be, plays a huge role.

Best place to find them is is airport duty-free's--but like all DF cigs, they are somewhat a "knockoff" of thier original. Cheaper quality paper and filters; the blend is ussually good but sometimnes has a B-level taste.

I recently bought a box of D. Ora Ito--great cig. and it was from an airport.

If you have a tobaconist or even a simple cig/smoke shop in your area, there's a good chance you might they can order something for you.

You can go on-line but almost all of the "top shelf" stuff is on permanent back-order.

American spirit regulars are boss. They have no added chemicals, burn rediculously slow so you don't have to worry about it burning away, and have a high nicotine content.

Marlboro lights come in second for me, they are rediculously smooth.