• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's your afternoon fix? are you missing anything today?

you can take memantine the same day at meth? last meth dose was 1pm. bought 3 months worth of memantine. can i start tonight?
*Bump* I am curious about this. Aware that memantine can potentiate amphetamine so wondering if co-administration is safe? Also, can someone explain the the putative neuroprotective effects of memantine? Wouldn't this same effect also reduce any euphoria from stimulants?

diamonds ( in my vape pen )

energy drink without a bump ( didn't need one 🤪 )

vitamin

broke out a 'bump'

a mint (edible) 1

going to get the vape pen now

(pre-weekend boredom)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tldr; bump, edible (candy), and vapes from the pen.

Hello everyone I haven’t been on BL in quite a while but I am happy to be back

kind of forgot how therapeutic it is to talk to people who truly understand addiction and our real deal lack of self-control and life management

Coming off a short stent of hydrocodone ( just like 5 days) but it was long enough to give me slight acute withdrawal symptoms

But on the bright side I have comfort meds

Anyways I’ll stop rambling and get to business lol

-2 cups of strong black coffee
-hella nicotine
-20mg melatonin
-75mg diphenhydramine

-Coming down on 100 mg of Butalbital
-3mg clonazepam ODT blisters
- 1,800mgs of gabapentin potentiated with ibuprofen
-said fuck it added another 50mg butalbital and gonna add 50 more I’m at peak

(Btw I absolutely don’t recommend anyone mixes that many CNS depressants with a barbiturate even if it’s a weaker one like butalbital)

I’m really experienced with gaba drugs but even still I’m playing with death I don’t value my well-being as much as my escape thru drugs and that’s the wrong mindset

I know most of you are smart enough to know that but I don’t want anyone that’s drug naive to think this is a safe combo

Anyways stay safe y’all and have a bless night 😁

Pharmacy came, throughhhhhh, hunty! The computer system at my doctors is fucking up (been 2 weeks now, you;d think they have it fixed) so electronic scripts are no longer working and I can't get there to pick up the physical, printed ones due to a) it's too far and I can't drive and b) I'm agoraphobic. Woke up in withdrawal today so called the pharmacy this afternoon and the pharmacist told me he'd get someone to go pick them up and try and get them to me later tonight if he could. 15 minutes later the doorbells rings and it's the meds here! Colour me very impressed!

So this afternoon/evening, I've had:

Medium latte
Working on my second Monster: Ultra Mango Fiesta
Cigarettes 9 (been up to at least a pack and a half a day and that shit is expensive - ~£10 [or $14] a pack - so trying to cut down, starting with max. one pack/day]
Sertraline 150mg
Dihydrocodeine 360mg
Gabapentin 1500mg
Cyclizine 100mg

Ahh the good days of 14 months ago when I was complaining my cigarettes were expensive at £10 ($13.09)....they now cost £12.50 ($16.36) for a pack of 20....and I smoke a BUDGET BRAND....if you want Marlboros or something it's even more.
Thank God my cousin is going to Spain next week and will get me 1000 (cigarettes, not packs lol) 'cause they're like 1/4 of the price there.

technically afternoon for my no schedule having ass 😂

currently buzzing hard on-

20mg melatonin
150mg diphenhydramine
800mg cimetidine
15mg Valium
50mg butalbital
2mg clonazepam
15mg vicodin

Plus smoking a blunt of some damn fine bud

Floating like a boat in the Dead Sea 🤪

Having a very comfy chill afternoon chillin in bed with my dog ziggy HIGH ASF buzzing more then a tatoo gun 😂

2 cups of black coffee
2 puffs of my albuterol inhaler
cigarettes
325mg aspirin
800mg cimetidine
8mg ondansetron
75mg diphenhydramine
75mg meclizine
80mg dextromethorphan
1mg clonazepam ODT
30mg hydrocodone

All on an empty stomach too besides water and electrolytes with very little tolerance to everything above

all chased with 2 sprites due to having to wait on the cimetidine to kick in enough to potentiate properly

feelin absolutely fucking relaxed and euphoric right now 😎

I've been back to daily dissociative more or less. I've been using Red Bali Kratom to get off of suboxone as once I got to 2mg I struggled to get any lower. Gonna do kratom for two more weeks or so, then hop back on suboxone at .5mg or less then taper from there.

So my fix today has been kratom, got home from work and took 80mg of FXE and a small amount of DMXE as it's the last of my stash. No more dissociatives until my next order comes in. With my tolerance that dose didn't do much.

It's now bedtime so got my chamomile tea and gonna smoke a bowl of cannabis

I've been back to daily dissociative more or less. I've been using Red Bali Kratom to get off of suboxone as once I got to 2mg I struggled to get any lower. Gonna do kratom for two more weeks or so, then hop back on suboxone at .5mg or less then taper from there.

So my fix today has been kratom, got home from work and took 80mg of FXE and a small amount of DMXE as it's the last of my stash. No more dissociatives until my next order comes in. With my tolerance that dose didn't do much.

It's now bedtime so got my chamomile tea and gonna smoke a bowl of cannabis
Yeah, being off kratom/opioids I've felt a lot better mentally, but still got a ways to go physically. Dissociatives have been useful for not using opioids for me, but I definitely have to be wary of using dissos daily due to the mania they can induce in me.

Woke up at four in the morning from a nod so basically afternoon for me 😂

So far this after noon I’ve taken-
800mg cimetidine
100mg DXM
150mg meclizine
50mg doxylamine
3mg clonazepam ODT
15mg hydrocodone

Feeling fine as a dime rn😁

Hope everyone else is feeling good today as well 🙏🏼

Yeah, being off kratom/opioids I've felt a lot better mentally, but still got a ways to go physically. Dissociatives have been useful for not using opioids for me, but I definitely have to be wary of using dissos daily due to the mania they can induce in me.
I can't wait to be off of opioids. I hate feeling like a slave to a chemical. I've been wanting to stock up on clonidine and dissos and maybe muscle relaxers to push through the first week hopping off but unsure if I'll be able to afford it.

I completely understand. I've had to stop using 3-ho-pcp and other pcpcp analogues because they always get me in trouble. I can use DMXE and FXE without many problems. Surprisingly OPCE doesn't seem make me very manic either

Woke up at four in the morning from a nod so basically afternoon for me 😂

So far this after noon I’ve taken-
800mg cimetidine
100mg DXM
150mg meclizine
50mg doxylamine
3mg clonazepam ODT
15mg hydrocodone

Feeling fine as a dime rn😁

Hope everyone else is feeling good today as well 🙏🏼
Added another 2mg clonazepam and 7.5mg more of my hydrocodone 🤤

Still tentatively digesting lunch from a couple hours ago, this after a rocky start to the day, GI-wise. Drinking a cup of San Francisco Bay Rainforest Blend, gonna go for a walk in a few and hit up this smoke shop down the road which I always seem to forget it's there, but their sister shop across town easily has the biggest canna selection I've ever seen, so I'm stoked to see what I can find. I'll be hunting that goldilocks "just right" edible, something with some hhc and thcp to make a dent in this absurd tolerance I've accrued, and if I'm super lucky it'll be a chocolate or cookie or something, since my gut has a bastard of a time breaking down gummies.

Will report back with my findings. 😁

100mg thca and 250mg delta 8 fifteen minutes ago. We'll see...

Oh, and their selection wasn't shit compared to their other shop, like maybe 10 percent what the other shop offers.... and my usual store is STILL out of peanut budder cups. Hence, gummies.

Like I said, we'll see...

ALSO, after doing a little further post-ingestion research... now, I remember decarbing being mentioned during the conversation, but I'm not sure this particular product has in fact been decarbed. Guess I'll find out in a few minutes. If not and that little cocksucker at the shop sold me this gummy knowing so, my dollars will be departing elsewhere from now on.

/paranoid_indignant_canna_rant

Last edited:
Just had some kratom, bnz and smokin on some THC now.
So that's my afternoon "snack".
Be safe

2mg intranasal bupe from my reserve stash, because why not... maybe it'll make my usual a.m. 16 feel like SOMETHING, because I never get anything other than baseline well off the shit. Hey, a guy can dream, right? 😌

Gonna make another attempt to incapacitate myself with cannabinoids here in a lil bit, after I go grocery shopping.

I'm thinking 4mg intranasal bupe to boost my daily morning dose, and half a jar of Obliter8 Honey Apple gummies. 175mg cocktail of Delta-6 + Delta-8 + Delta-9 + THC-B + THC-H + THC-JD + THC-P + THC-X ..... times ten gummies, cause I wanna make SURE I can't move for the remainder of the day, I'm just waiting a wee bit after this early lunch I've eaten. 🤓

Mate dropped a £20 rock in my car the other day which I found earlier so smoked that early on then just chilled out most the day.