• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's your afternoon fix? are you missing anything today?

No.Always on that dose.Why to take more?Even this can't afford stop now.May be must tapper even to 12mg daily and jump off without some very bad symptoms.Idk

I've just never heard of anyone being prescribed less than 50mg. I didn't know they made 25mg pills. Is there a reason TO stop taking it? If you're getting very bad symptoms without it and it's not causing you any issues.

There are 50mg pills.I take half.Probably would go on that dose more month or two.No reason,beside they don't do much job,have side effects even at that dose and probably alters brain chemistry too much.Not worth it for me to take this,unless you are with severe major depression.Never ever take other ssri or snri(besides tramadol)

Today, three days after I went cold-turkey to end my 2 weeks too long meth binge I started to really suffer the nasties and rather than lie in bed crying I decided to get just one point for medicinal purposes and taper a bit for 2 or 3 days. Usually one big huff is enough to even things out at times like this. Unfortunately, my connect who only deals in ounces was so embarrassed on my behalf that they insisted on giving me most of a gram as a gift. I think in the morning I’ll go to my doctor and secure diazepam and flush the gift (or what’s left of it now).

Well we already have morning and night but what's your afternoon fix? What are you missing??

Me today:
Delta 8 vaped (I might eat some)
Instant coffee
10mg cetirizine (Zyrtec)

Wishing I had 3-MMC today so I could flip with the last of my 4-ACO-DMT. Gonna have to make an order. I want more 25b-NBOH too. Or maybe I'll try 25e-NBOH next time. Oh. I'll probably go for trying a new one but 25b was the shit. It kicked my ass properly for the first time in years.
2 MORPHINE 15 MG AND THE BEST GREEN CHRONIC ON THE PLANET.
Because I’m on the wrong side of 50 having sex with several very demanding young ladies who simply won’t tolerate anything softer or less durable than high-tensile steel.

Practice. They say to really excel at anything you need 10,000 hours of practice.
DAMN BRO YOU ENJOY THIS COMBO??? ANYTHING IVE EVER READ SAYS UPPERS ARE TERRIBLE TO MIX WITH ACID, IVE DONE SOME PURE COKE FLAKE ON LSD AND IT SEEM TO JUST TAKE ME OUT OF THE TRIP.

2 MORPHINE 15 MG AND THE BEST GREEN CHRONIC ON THE PLANET.

DAMN BRO YOU ENJOY THIS COMBO??? ANYTHING IVE EVER READ SAYS UPPERS ARE TERRIBLE TO MIX WITH ACID, IVE DONE SOME PURE COKE FLAKE ON LSD AND IT SEEM TO JUST TAKE ME OUT OF THE TRIP.
I had enjoyed low doses of LSD a few times when I was still high on meth and only having a short binge for 2-3 days. You lose the really trippy psychedelia but it does add something special to sex if you are having a slow and intimate encounter rather than a high speed fuckfest. It gets really touchy feely and everything is kind of warm and glowing in the dark. However, just recently I tried it at the end of a pretty intense weeks long meth binge and my mind was totally destroyed by the intensity of it - I could barely stand up let alone fuck. I won’t be mixing meth and LSD again any time soon.

Today, three days after I went cold-turkey to end my 2 weeks too long meth binge I started to really suffer the nasties and rather than lie in bed crying I decided to get just one point for medicinal purposes and taper a bit for 2 or 3 days. Usually one big huff is enough to even things out at times like this. Unfortunately, my connect who only deals in ounces was so embarrassed on my behalf that they insisted on giving me most of a gram as a gift. I think in the morning I’ll go to my doctor and secure diazepam and flush the gift (or what’s left of it now).
I like meth too,but don't do it more than a year and half.Because of terrible afters.Quick recovery friend.Hope to find some to slow you down,to eat,drink and sleep.God bless!

"What's your afternoon fix? are you missing anything today?"​

YES. No more meth 😭 Not that it's much fun at all by this stage, but I just want it there! I could get more but at least the rational part of my brain still works a little. Had a few Valium but those are worth their weight in gold and I've got a high tolerance.

So it's a matter of sitting around and waiting to get tired. But compared to how I felt in the old days after drinking heavily, it's a walk in the park.

My afternoon fix today was 60mg morphine sulfate (ER to IR obviously), 300mg Pregab, 5 mg Xanax. I'm getting so bored of benzos now which normally means start a taper and go back on them later, I look at my Valium and my Xanax and just nothing excites me, the buzz is better from the pregab and the morph sulf....but we knew that already. You asked am I missing anything today yes I am, stims..and big time as well. I've got sandoz Oxy 40's and a bag of coke coming this week so should be alright. Benzos are starting to piss me off as it goes, fucking cheap lowsy circus act that keeps needing topping up.

half a drink thats made me feel sick(careful what you pray for)bottle of xanax sitting here, and i dont want it, im not anxious so i wont take it, thought this drink would feel good, ugh

half a drink thats made me feel sick(careful what you pray for)bottle of xanax sitting here, and i dont want it, im not anxious so i wont take it, thought this drink would feel good, ugh
That's such a disappointment when you think I'll have a nice little drink and chill and all it does is make you want to turn yourself inside-out.

My afternoon fix today was 60mg morphine sulfate (ER to IR obviously), 300mg Pregab, 5 mg Xanax. I'm getting so bored of benzos now which normally means start a taper and go back on them later, I look at my Valium and my Xanax and just nothing excites me, the buzz is better from the pregab and the morph sulf....but we knew that already. You asked am I missing anything today yes I am, stims..and big time as well. I've got sandoz Oxy 40's and a bag of coke coming this week so should be alright. Benzos are starting to piss me off as it goes, fucking cheap lowsy circus act that keeps needing topping up.

Are you somewhere other than Australia? Because it's really hard to get Valium let alone Xanax here. As for Oxy.. We can't even buy codeine over the counter anymore. Meanwhile there are bottle shops absolutely everywhere 😡

Are you somewhere other than Australia? Because it's really hard to get Valium let alone Xanax here. As for Oxy.. We can't even buy codeine over the counter anymore. Meanwhile there are bottle shops absolutely everywhere 😡
At the moment I'm in the UK. I get your frustration about the bottle shops (if you're talking about the meth pipe/bong shops that is) I don't smoke anymore so I don't even go in them, I do eye-up the meth pipes sometimes and think yeah they're still nowhere near as small as the one's I got when I was using Meth/Yaa Baa in Cambodia/Thailand.

I like meth too,but don't do it more than a year and half.Because of terrible afters.Quick recovery friend.Hope to find some to slow you down,to eat,drink and sleep.God bless!
Thanks mate - I appreciate the support. I’ve been in this position many times and handle the end of a 2 or 3 week binge no problem at all. 2 days and I’m good. But this was a pretty intense month and a bit which means the clean up will be a bit debilitating - the sobbing over nothing is the giveaway. A week or two I should be good and then a couple of months just focusing intently on work.

That's it, line the stomach up...might turn into a decent evening.
seems like when i eat im too full to drink and cravings go away, even at restaurants i can only have one , while everyone else has atleast 3, i really dont need to be drinking, im still wanting to do stupid stuff and it weakens me,but yeah one should always eat