• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Whats y'alls favourite food?

hmmm where to start
I have a weakness for vegan poutine
I also love guacamole
and I have a strange obsession with tofu (only certain kinds lol)

do you have a recipe for that vegan poutine? i am curious about how the gravy is made

do you have a recipe for that vegan poutine? i am curious about how the gravy is made

I have tried doing vegan poutine homemade but it's terrible. Although the problem is the cheese. My boyfriend makes a DELICIOUS mushroom gravy though. He just "knows" the recipe but it's similar to this: http://www.instructables.com/id/Vegetarian-Mushroom-Gravy/ and it's all about the spices :D

If you have heard of the restaurant Fresh, that place has the best vegan poutine that I've ever had. I don't know how they do the cheese sauce but it's delicious.

thanks, that looks great, i looove mushrooms :) haven't heard of Fresh, i live in the exurbs so almost everything around is franchise joints :S

thanks, that looks great, i looove mushrooms :) haven't heard of Fresh, i live in the exurbs so almost everything around is franchise joints :S

I didn't like mushrooms until I learned about mushroom gravy.
If you are ever in an area with Fresh, I would recommend their poutine for sure. Other little veg places have veg poutine but it's hit or miss, really. :)

It's gotta be fried eggs with runny yolk placed on top of a buttered crumpet. Bacon on top of that drenched in maple syrup mmmmmm...

Depends on what I haven't had in a while. :) I'm not a foodie, but I have a lot of favorites.

Breakfast: waffles with strawberry and whipped cream on top, a side of scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and a glass of orange. Lots of dimsum. Could've added lots of different cereals but I'm lactose intolerant and I hate lactaid.

Lunch: BLT sandwich, CPK bbq chicken pizza, In-N-Out Burger with Rally's fries and Farmer Boy's Coffee shake, Vermicelli noodle plates/bowls, KFC Pot Pie, Arby's double beef with a side of onion rings, and yeah I can go on.

Dinner: Elephant Bar's Mongolian Beef plate, Lawry's filet mignon, plenty of Korean dishes, Alberto's Super Nachos with Orange Bang, lots of different mom and pop shop specialties, lobster, lots of different sushi rolls and sashimi, steak sandwiches, and I can go on here too.

Dessert: Cold Stone's Coffee Lovers Only, BJ's Oreo cookie pie, alternating eating peachie O's and Apple O's one at a time, Flamin' Hot Lays, Mrs. Field's mini cookies, Godiva's truffles and Oreo or strawberry trufflelatta, Starbucks' white mocha, iced upside down caramel macchiato or iced peach green tea lemonade sweetened, ice cream cookie sandwiches, Dolcissimo cupcakes, orange cream ice cream bars, chocolate covered strawberries, etc.

The ironic thing is that I'm in shape and I don't eat more than twice a day. I swear I'm not a foodie and I also never take pics of my food. :)

Now I'm hungry.