• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Whats y'alls favourite food?

Huell_N_Kuby

Greenlighter
Whats your favourite food, and whens it best? (if it got a best)

Mines gotta be those Ra'men noodles with chilli sauce, right after smoking a joint and in front of the T.V ;)

I would have to say pizza, the NY thinner crust style, followed by ice cream... my fav flavor at the time is called "peanut butter panic".... yummmm.

Pizza (Chicago style if possible), pasta, and lotss of garlic bread. Food's best in any situation, high or sober, it's the love of my life.

Waffles with peanut butter covered in maple syrup. Sooooo delicious!
this sounds delish. i love waffles and syrup, peanut butter is good as well but i've never combined them. THO last box of waffles i would sandwich some ice cream in the middle of two and eat it like that... i bet a layer of peanut butter on some vanilla ice cream in between waffles would be glorious. wish i had waffles right now =/

damn, was just thinkin too how awesome it would be to make a pb&j with waffles instead of bread.

OKAY * last thought, brainstorming waffle combinations right now. had this cookie butter recently, that + ice cream on waffles would be heaven sent right now... =D shame its 3am and store ain't open...

Last edited:
Love the southern chicken burger and chilli cheese fries from my favourite American-style pub.

Mexican food from taquerías or home made and Thai food. And home made fresh fruit pies. Let's not forget pie. Especially black berry/peach. Or rhubarb. Or how about pear/apple/cranberry? Blueberry. Cherry.=D

I like to purchase 50 percent off meats from my fave places like East coast save a lots at bout 9am. From there I'm basically in heaven

It's a toss-up between:

1. fresh (from my hens) eggs

2. largemouth bass, fileted alive, breaded and fried

3. filet mignon, rare

i could go for some fried chicken and coleslaw (not the creamy type) any time. also a big fan of spicy gulyas ("goulash") stew, as pictured here:

beef_goulash_soup_gulyas_16159_16x9.jpg

herbavore said:
Let's not forget pie. Especially black berry/peach. Or rhubarb.

mmm rhubarb pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream goes great as dessert after a meal of fried chicken and coleslaw

Indian food, big spicy curries, pickles.

I also like English cheese.

Fish & seafood are good too.

And I like meat. Lamb, beef, pork, rabbit, duck, venison, any kind of meat as long as it's not some nasty 'pink slime' processed stuff.

I think duck eggs might be the best eggs, but I still need to try an ostrich egg.