• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What's with the overrepresentation of bis on this forum -?

TheUltimateFixx

Bluelighter
Out there in the real world I hardly ever seem to meet anyone who swings both ways (or will admit it at any rate), I've tried to get myself into a mixed threesome for bloody ages, but here we're a dime a dozen.

So do we reckon that bisexuals are somehow more inclined to 'try things' in general, including drugs, or that it's the drugs that make people more adventurous and drop some inhibition? XD ...
I'm only semi-serious but I'm wondering.

So do we reckon that bisexuals are somehow more inclined to 'try things' in general, including drugs, or that it's the drugs that make people more adventurous and drop some inhibition?
I believe it is actually both. How much is causal (like drug/chem sex with meth, ghb, mdma...) and how much is correlational due to people who have "openness to experience" trait more pronounced are, well, open to all sort of novel experiences is hard to say. But I think you have it spot on. Plus there is no "penalty" in telling anonymously so people can be more inclined to say the truth but also to bullshit others.

Idk, but I’ve been bi since I was a teenager. Nothing to do with drugs…but I was always the type, anyway. Creative, artistic, open-minded, etc. And besides which, objectively speaking are not women more aesthetically pleasing? I’m always surprised more women AREN’T bisexual…

Idk, but I’ve been bi since I was a teenager. Nothing to do with drugs…but I was always the type, anyway. Creative, artistic, open-minded, etc. And besides which, objectively speaking are not women more aesthetically pleasing? I’m always surprised more women AREN’T bisexual…

I've been there but no, I just don't lust after women like men. Men are bigger and stronger and hairier and have deeper voices.. It's an animalistic thing.

Yeah, well, all those are reasons I ALSO like men. But I do think good things come in all sorts of packages, if you know what I mean, lol.

Sexually I’ve had some of my best experiences with women. But they’re SO much harder to date.

I am not sure but alot of bi chicks i know are also drug users. My ex sure as hell was and i have alot of friends that are.

It wasn't that long ago that it was seen as something imaginary, a fairy tale, right here on this forum.

I did not see overpresentation of bisexual on this forum....probably they are lot....probably gays here a lot....trans...idk.Sexual part doesn't bother me at all....only some warm connection in the freezing cyberspace.....often misunderstood question,answers......still hard to express my self on serious themes.....it's easy on my own language.If I wouldn't married,may be i got a try with same sex....when i used meth this also goes around my mind.Now just are rellations.....sex came long after that.Guess I am growin' older

I think my daughter genuinely is bi.
My daughter (middle child) says they are nonbinary and pansexual. Although the sexuality seems to change from day to day, she does have a “girlfriend” (it’s long distance, online only. They haven’t met in person yet.) Since I was never believed about being bi (and still am not; I’m with a guy, which to everyone else means that I’m straight; when I was with a woman in the past, it was “just a phase”) I’m definitely going to take her at her word. And she has every right to change her mind about it, too.

My daughter (middle child) says they are nonbinary and pansexual. Although the sexuality seems to change from day to day, she does have a “girlfriend” (it’s long distance, online only. They haven’t met in person yet.) Since I was never believed about being bi (and still am not; I’m with a guy, which to everyone else means that I’m straight; when I was with a woman in the past, it was “just a phase”) I’m definitely going to take her at her word. And she has every right to change her mind about it, too.

Well I thought my daughter's was a phase when she was a teenager but she's just turned 21 and is still dating both. She dumped the last guy saying he was "boring" because all he did was play computer games lol. So she took a girl to her 21st b'day dinner.

Well I thought my daughter's was a phase when she was a teenager but she's just turned 21 and is still dating both. She dumped the last guy saying he was "boring" because all he did was play computer games lol. So she took a girl to her 21st b'day dinner.
Your daughter rocks. She knows what she wants.