• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the worst Jacking you've had, heard of?

MyDoorsAreOpen said:
I've never felt stupider, weaker, and more enraged in my life. But these were much bigger, tougher dudes than me. My physical well-being and possibly my life for an ounce of marijuana and my pride? Mmm.... nah.

Dude that is almost verbatum what my friend said when he got robbed at gunpoint. Ounce of bud over your physical well being? You made the right decision . Don't ever think you didn't either.

I got sold a bag of sugar that this cunt said was acid sugar cubes which got crushed in his pocket. That's probably it hehe.

Personally, only time ive been jacked was when a bunch of us were going in for some weed and the guy just walked off, sayin hed be right back, I only lost $25. Felt sorry for my mate who'd put in $100.

Worse jacking ive heard of though was a bunch of guys in high school who had organised to pick up 50 pills (E). This is in Australia by the way, and pills arent cheap here. All 50 pills turned out to be vitiman Cs, the dealer completely dissappeared after that so they couldnt find him. They would've lost $1000 or more from that.

I had a cousin take me for $100 cash that was meant for Oxys. He'd picked up for me many times before and always came through, and sure, I shared. Of course, he was into crack heavy at the time and had recently hit that constantly-broke stage and he was fiending. I'm sure he could have got the pills, but the craving was probably just too strong. After 'I'll be back in ten' turned into over an hour, I called his cell and 'lo, he's fifty miles down the road. 'Dude, I got pulled over' Little fucker. (Grr)

Don't see the product? Don't hand over a dime. Usually, if your guy can't cover a modest amount of product then chances are higher you're getting fly-by-nighted.

Trust is earned, not handed out freely. Do not let the fact that you're craving a high affect your better judgement. Trust your intuition. It can be hard if you're green but nothing makes you learn more than getting burned that first time because you begin to realize that oftentimes, when it comes to drugs, honesty and integrity can fly out the window faster than an eight-ball in a police-chase.

Once I bought a vial of liquid LSD, with my good friend being the "middle man." He gets to the place and calls me to tell me that "the dude doesn't have a full vial, he's only got like 80 hits, but is it cool if he throws you some molly and weed to make up for it?" Never having had molly before and excited at the prospect of doing some, I told him yes. He returns with a small-ass rock of brown crystal, which I crushed up and cut into two lines, about an eighth of pretty good pot and a vial with about 15 hits in it =/

All the drugs were really good, but I got massively shorted...

I just remembered this. This guy that I know got jacked $1200 for some acid. His former best friend and former roommate moved out of state and found a really good hookup for acid. So my friend sends him the money but never gets the acid. I guess the guy really did get the acid but ended up eating/selling it. Don't trust anybody, especially if they aren't even in the same state as you.

rat tat tat tat said:
In a way, after you get jacked it's almost necessary to jack someone else in an attempt to get your finances/stash back in order.

SWIM had an interesting jacking experience the other day. Meet someone in a court, five bags, my friend insisted on doing it even though I told him it was a bad idea so the guy hands the product through the window my friend hands him a bit of cash that was significantly less than the asking price and the guy counts in immediately and starts chasing my car as I drive away. I pull around the court and he comes up and punches my window and then hops in his car and a car chase ensues all across town. Fucking ridiculous bullshit car chase. I'm somewhat experienced in these and this guy luckily wasn't the kamikaze type that is willing to smash his car into mine. He did attempt to throw bottles through my window and assorted shit that was in his car, all of which missed. I was trying to slow down before lights as they turned orange and then speed through them, he still tailed. After a while I told my friend to put the shit in a box of Newports and toss it out of the window and then I would ring the police and tell them some agressive motorist had been tailing me for a while but his cell phone battery died. After what was more of a game of endurance we were off.

SWIM also had a funny one the other day. This kid that's fucking loaded called for a bottle had an empty bottle of Patron Silver on my dresser. So I tell him "I ain't got shit at the crib but if you take my up by Jewel I can grab you some Patron for the low-low". So I fill up my bottle with water and crotch it and he takes me to the supermarket, I walk around a bit and then come scrambling out to his car and tell him to pop the drunk. He gets a brief glipse of what appears to be a full bottle of Patron and I get the cash.

The game is gritty and I hate the ramifications of jacking people. For one there's always days where you need shit and as you go through potential connects you realize you fucked a bunch of them up and can't get your shit for a while. But in a way it's a good thing to just not be able to get your shit and hold onto your money for more productive things. There's one or two people I've jacked in the past that once I get a job I'm going to find them out of the blue and hand them the money I owe them so I can at the very least have some peace of mind and possibly rekindle a relationship.

wait til you jack the wrong kid and get fucking laced

LOL yo...RTTT, it aint that fuckin easy, u really think after u pull some bitch ass moves like that , its jus all gravy once u pay em back? Hell na thats a permanent mark on ur record. I wouldnt deal with u for shit Ill tell u that much. u deluding yourself.

While far from 'the worse'......

fuck, you think you know somebody, party/chill with em for a year or more............then one day they string you along, get you to drive em to meet a 'dude' and then straight up walk(run) away with $60 of your money.

Mother fucker. I should have known when he said the dealer only sells $60's and $80's.......dumbass :(

25.gif
25.gif
25.gif
25.gif
it up.

got jacked for $160 at gunpoint when i was trying to score some diesel late one night in camden. none of it was even my money

I've gotten sold fake heroin before. Been ripped off when i tried buying a bundle of this dude who I would out later was ripping everyone off instead if a bun he dropped me off 6 bags at my work, so I couldnt do anything as he left right away. Told everyone he was a scumbag. Afterwork I went to his girlfriends house (where he would stay, his girl knew what he did) and started hitting up his and her phone saying I'm out front and I want my money back. They didn't come out. Was thinking of breaking some windows, but said fuck it.

I'm glad my dealers now undertsnad that if you are legit you make out more money in the long run then just jacking me for 100 bucks one time and me never going to you again. Need to take some economics classes.

some party kids get jacked out of like 2000$ by some thugs that happened to show up at the afterparty for a show i put on in 1998. apparently they were buying a few hundred rolls and just figured that everyone was down with plur.. i remember the look on their faces afterward.. sad.

the other day A sold his xbox.
got a decent amount of money for it, and was in need of relaxation. A's buddies X and Y are good guys who always help him out, have been reliable, these guys are more than connects they are also friends. So we all go down to x and y's buddys place. I, I mean A, didnt know the buddy so i stayed in the car while x and y went in. They go in, take a while and come back.

X had been fronted some rock from the dude a week or so back and had forgotten to pay him back. So when my pals X and Y went to but the shit, the dude took the money and said thanks for paying me back. get out of here. X and Y try to explain that it wasnt even for them. I guess it seemed like an easy excuse to think of, and dude said get the fuck out of here.

so basically I had to pay for my friends rock debt. man that xbox should have stayed at home.

hopefully X will pay me back, as i took care of his debt.

I knew a kid who jacked an ounce of keif from a guy. I thought it was really shitty because its not like the dude just bought it, but had saved it all up from his keif box.

I got a cinderblock thrown through my backdoor last summer and somehow they jacked my safe that was bolted down with about 3g in it... Then i had a wreck and got bit by a brown recluse. Pretty awesome summer.

well it wasnt a jacking,

but my oldies threw out 6 kilos of BZP/tfmpp a few years ago.... most of it was already ready to go and paid for but i just hit it too hard and got serotonin syndrome (i was taking 5htp at the time too) and couldnt get out of bed for 3 or 4 days... they turned my room upside down cause i was stuck at my friends place i couldnt get in a car it was that bad. lost a lot of BDO too. lucky i had about 17 secret stash points and not just the 5 or so they knew about ;)

I had a cousin take me for $100 cash that was meant for Oxys. He'd picked up for me many times before and always came through, and sure, I shared. Of course, he was into crack heavy at the time and had recently hit that constantly-broke stage and he was fiending. I'm sure he could have got the pills, but the craving was probably just too strong. After 'I'll be back in ten' turned into over an hour, I called his cell and 'lo, he's fifty miles down the road. 'Dude, I got pulled over' Little fucker. (Grr)

Don't see the product? Don't hand over a dime. Usually, if your guy can't cover a modest amount of product then chances are higher you're getting fly-by-nighted.

Trust is earned, not handed out freely. Do not let the fact that you're craving a high affect your better judgement. Trust your intuition. It can be hard if you're green but nothing makes you learn more than getting burned that first time because you begin to realize that oftentimes, when it comes to drugs, honesty and integrity can fly out the window faster than an eight-ball in a police-chase.

Words of wisdom.. You're from chatham eh? Good to see C-K represented well!

How about this one. A buddy of mine slang weed for 4 years in college. When he graduated and move to another state he had about 100K. He wanted to go straight and invest it. He waited a few years and eventually had it all in the bank. Then around 2005 he got a tip from a wall street buddy and invested the cash he had saved, which was about 125k at that time. Guess who he invested it with? Bernie Madoff. Total loss.

i cant say that ive ever been jacked for money like to my face but ive gotten screwed outta a lot of money over the last year though. one dude i knew ripped me for 60 bucks just never came back and couldnt get ahold of him. another time i gave money to my chick and she was pickin up, and got busted, and i lost 90 bucks that way, and another time the same chick went down with her boy and they got given fake shit, and then tried to go back to the dude and he pulled a piece on em, and i lost 80 out of that too. all this shit happned to me in like the last 4 months. i need to find new hookups or somethin....