• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the worst Jacking you've had, heard of?

i was in atlanta once and the guy had real marijuana on top an the botom was full of confeti ended up with 5 dirty tex mex bricks and 15 pounds of confeti for 20k .....you live and you learn

Sitting here thinking, I used to jack people when I was bad on smack. I think the most I got someone for was like $800. But he had jacked me for $75 and had the audacity to call me 6 months afterward and I met up with him, told him he could follow me but I needed the $. Just floored it and lost his ass out in the country, I used to just not give a fuck once I got the money in my hand. The worst they could do was beat my ass, but they would never get their money back. I only did it to people who deserved it though, not newcomers in the scene, because I had good connects when I was a newcomer and always felt terrible for people that got ripped just trying to get high and didn't do shit to anybody.

last year, this guy who was a friend of a great friend of mine came into town just some days before and boy, he was in the need for help, so i invited him for christmas with my family and they even bought him a present without ever questioning him about his life. i helped him a few times later, gave him food when he was hungry too. went to the place where he lived quite a few times and we were friends. one night he came to the place where most underground people converge at night in here, thing he never had done before, asked me if i could get him some mdma (we had rolled some times before) and i said yes! my best connection was 25 meters from me! we went to the guy, and when he was delivering the 2g to my 'friend' his phone started ringing, he answered it and was like 'come on, take it, let's go'. i did so, and from the moment i gave it to him i never saw him again. thing is, he also jacked a 'real' friend of mine, some of the friends of the guy who presented him to me in that week, and we were all nice to him from the moment we met him, we all tried to help!!
he's got it coming though, sry for the long story!

cheers!

I got my old dude for $17g and two pieces of heroin, about 50 grams. That was a fun few weeks afterwards. Except i started to get so strung out on meth afterwards i was convinced every guy on the street was the dude trying to get me and kidnap me. Ended up holing in a shit motel for a few weeks and one night i thought the guy was putting a ladder up to the window to climb in. Worst paranoia of my life.

all over the walls and ceiling..

hahahaha

I think I already posted this soemwhere but one time me and my buddy were supposed to get a qp for 6 and the guy ran off with our money. He didn't live in the area and only travalled from chicago to buy drugs. I knew he jacked a couple other people so I didn't think i was ever going to see the money again, but a month later he texts my buddy saying hes in town. We go to meet up because he said he would pay us back but he never shows. On the drive home, we stopped at a walgreens to get cigs and he was in there charging his phone and we didn't let him out of our sight after that and he actually ended up getting us a qp of flo that was top shelf medical buds. The most fucked up thing is there was a point where I could have driven away with the half pound he left in my car but I didn't...i fucking should have though

this girl i've been friends with for about 8 or 9 years, who used to live with me and my parents, who's grandma is best friends with my grandpa, who's abortion i fucking paid for, just robbed me of $500 worth of xanax. like wtf? people are fucking slimy when it comes to drugs.

My boyfriend and I got jacked for 2 opana pills like a year and a half ago, I knew the dude/middle man since we were in diapers and our moms were past crank buddies. We had all used a few times before together, and one time I gave him the money and was stupid enough to fall for the, "Ok, I'm gonna get in the dealers car and ill be right back", and they drove off. I was so fucking pissed and felt so pathetic. I felt even more pathetic when later that night my bf and I ended up buying roxis or something and wasting more money.

Then I'm pretty sure my bf got jacked again tonight for .4 of bth that he was going to smoke with me, but there could be a chance we're getting it tomorrow, but we know where the dealer lives and know their car. It sucks, now I can't sleep and my legs are kicking everywhere.

The worst I've heard of though was when my mom was 20 in like 1980 or w/e her boyfriend got jacked for an ounce of weed, and the people jacking him killed him with a rock to the head.

Toronto seems like one the worst places for kick down your door and tie you up and torture you until you give up the stash. Most of my friends who sell deliver it to the customers house and where they live is a big secret. My friend met someone he didnt know well in dark parking lot and got gun pulled and weed taken. He made one deal with the guy for a gram and then next time buddy says he wants a few ozs and its gun time. I've been burned for like dime bags trying to buy weed on bad corner in strange town where i know no one, thats to be expected though. I always have "bad feeling" before getting burned, but desire to get high overrides your common sense. Buying on street is always risky. I really don't feel like beating or possibly killing someone over drugs, think how that would look in court. Deal with people you know and trust. I don't like new people, everyone in my drug circle i have known for years, i know their families, no one snitches and no one rips anyone off. Actually when i was a kid there was a gang who would wait for high school kids to toke at lunch in park next to school and jack them for joints. Sad how much violence prohibition causes, if drugs were legal the violence would dissapear. No one gets robbed in a "beer deal".

Yo me n my boy last year where breakin into cars fuckin scored 3000$ split down the middle I was one high motherfucker for weeks to come.

I've never been jacked really, but I had the opportunity to rip someone off of an entire stack of dope (ten bundles/one hundred bags)... just couldn't bring myself to do it, as I imagined that it would bring about some real bad karma.

I don't want to go into too much detail, as it would be sort of incriminating, but let's just say that it would have been a real easy thing for me to do; it would have meant simply driving away with it. *sigh* and now I sort of regret not doing it, as this person was a real ass clown and ended up beating me for a little bit of money, not a lot, but still...

@verso

Damn man that sucks I feel ya shoulda just taken off with that log haha id take a free log any day of the week!

@verso

Damn man that sucks I feel ya shoulda just taken off with that log haha id take a free log any day of the week!

It was unbelievably tempting... I had a few minutes to think about it and even called my girlfriend freaking out to ask her what I should do. I was like, "should I do it? should I just drive away?" lol

I mean shit if I didn't know the guy at all n he didn't know where I live or who I usually hang with id take their dope haha step or get stepped on is what I always say.

Not the worst but I just got ripped off from a dealer. The guy sold me 20 "alprazolam" white footballs. I thought they were the generic version and it seemed like a good deal to me. So I go home, take 1. Wait about an hour and still nothing. So I look up the white football (832 | BMI) online. Come to find out these are benzatropine pills. Either the dealer is an idiot or he really wanted to rip me off. :X

An old friend of mine robbed a guy for an.ounce of coke at knife point at a mall in my city while I drove... we ended making a lot of money on that

Not worst but silliest: I was going to buy weed (like 10-20grams) from some wannabe gangster kids because my usual dealer was out of stock. However when I get there one of them sticks a knife to my throat. I think he is fucking kidding first because I'm like twice as big as this guy. Then some other asshole grabs me from behind. Managed to get loose and throw in a punch or two then I just ran away. These people couldn't keep up at all, I looked back and they gave up chasing me after like 150 meters or something. If you're going to rob someone, at least see to it you are in the physical condition to do it rofl.

i might be abit late on this but one time i was getting about 140 bucks of ecstasy of this girl she ends up taking all our money, getting herself a bunch of coke, and then OD'ed on it that night. read it in the paper