• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the worst Jacking you've had, heard of?

psillocybin said:
umm... once when I used to sell rolls at raves, I gave them all (about 50) to this guy to go out in the party and do the dirty work while I sat in a booth and lived it up in a puddle with cute girls and boys all over me, and I'm pretty sure he gave some away to cute girls and/or didn't give me ALL my money back.

lol
but it was still cool

man.. that sounds like you got jacked hard :p ;)

CTdopeLove said:
Was the person you sold the fake sheet to the same person who ripped you off over the vial?

~CTdopeLove
Sorry I didn't clarify, yes he was.

when i was 11 or 12 and had first started smoking, me and my brother saved up all our christmas money to throw in on a pound with some of his friends.
Somebody fronted to some older thugs, and got a pound of oregano.

This kid was bragging about how he had made friends with a little kid, and than jacked him. I tried to tell him that it was fucked up, and i didn't want to hear about it anymore, but he kept on bragging.
He had brought over his entire pipe collection to a friends apartement, and that night when he went to sleep we jacked ALL of them.
I got the best piece, and another guy got the rest. Probly 300 dollars worth of glass. Keep in mind i was a kid back than. I don't hang out with shady kids anymore.

The worst is getting jacked when your middleing. Theres been two occasions where i was trying to impress new friends, assuring them i had the hookup, and than getting jacked.

When I first started smoking, I didn't have a steady hookup.. and my ex and I would drive to a spot where these dudes always sold stuff.. two guys came up to the car.. one nudged the other out.. and anywho.. we ended up with a bag o catnip.. fucked part was.. it was our last $20

once this girl gave me a whole shit load of one ounce silver coins (this is when silver was actually worth money). My buddy and me went to the coin shop, got a bunch of money and bought like a couple dozen 10mg OC's. Then brought back like 2 or 3 pills for her, and me and my buddy had like a dozen each.

Then to add insult to assholism, the next day i went to her house, got head from her, and got her to (reluctantly) bump me down on 5mgs of OC.

I used to be a fucking scumbag. I have a gazillion stories like this. Not that I ever ripped off/ripped off someone for that much money.....but damn I have tons of stories of just being a shady fucker.

karma can be a bitch...i've gotten robbed for $20 at knife point trying to cop some heroin, someone ran off with $15 before too, not to mention the TONS of time when I bought shitty beasters, short bags, fake percocets, bunk e pills, bunk acid.

:\ I'm glad i don't do that shit anymore, but still feel guilty

been sold fake shit once or twice in my day... got the old "ill be right back" last month.. my friend had the cash and gave it to him even though I've told him a thousand times DRUGS FIRST!

never anything big, but when it happens it always pisses you off.

Pothedd said:
hahaha, alright, good stories here.
so this one night me and a homie and my x gf are headin back to my house, wasted as fuck (also i better not forget to mention that i live in "the ghetto." i mean, not a project or some shit but the low income area of town where all the gangsters live.) and there's this persian dude we knew parked on the side of the road tryin to score some X (in the ghetto, in the middle of the night, like a dumbass) and he asked us.
now idk what made this guy think we were his friends, maybe just because we've burned it with him he thought he could trust us.
you do not trust drunk people stumbling down the street in the middle of the ghetto with your money.
my homie was like, yea, we can get you x, how much you need?
dude gives my homie 80 fuckin bucks and we tell him we'll be right back.
bought pot. got really stoned. that was a good night.
he acted like he was gonna kick both me and my homie's asses but he's a little persian pussy and there wasn't shit to worry about. we told him to come through once we had his money but the little bitch wouldn't... fuckin pansy...

thats horrible, yet you dont seem to have any remorse at all..

^my homie was the one who took the money, i was just there to get stoned. i would never have done it, instead i would've gotten the guy his ecstasy and hoped he gave me some.
so no, i have no remorse, he's the dumbass who gave 80 bucks to a drunk guy in the ghetto. i'm just the guy who got to smoke off it.
what would you do? your friend comes up on 80 bucks from some dude, you'd do the same thing. say that's fucked up all the while laughing your ass off.

2 years ago I was living out of my car, and dealing weed to support a coke addiction, and business was slow but I needed a fix... so I sold my .380 Cheetah to a "friend." Yeah, you can see where this is going. I got a good chunk of change for that, and made a couple big pot deals, took all the money and got a VERY sizeable sack of coke. I was hanging out with said "friend" at his house the day after I made my score, doing lines and playing games, he gets up to take a leak, and a few seconds later he bursts back into the living room with my own fucking gun drawn on me. He pressed the barrel against my mouth and made me give up everything... cash, coke, weed, even my fucking cigarettes! Everything combined, gun, weed, coke and cash it was all worth about $3500.

Whoever you think you can trust, think again. TRUST NO ONE.

It's all good though... you have got to be really, really dumb to rob someone in your own house!!! Let's put it this way... thanks to an anonymous tip by Joe Citizen he's currently got 7 years left on a 9 year sentence for possession of coke w/ intent to sell, and firearm by a felon. You can call that what you will, but I'd have died before I let him get away with that.

I once bought $30 worth of hash off of a stranger in the street in Toronto, only to find out that it was licorice!!

Another time, I was in waikiki in honolulu. I was lookin like a tourist and some guy was walking around going 'nugs nugs nugs'. I said, lemmie see them. I follow him 2 streets over and look at the nug. Its not fucking nug, but some wierd budded plant. I said, I don't want this shit man. I started walking away and this tweaker hit me in the back of the head and ran off. He punched like a bitch anyway.

^

"You can turn your back on a man... but never turn your back on a drug, especially when it's waving a razor sharp knife in your face."
HST

:D

My own worst experience of being jacked is giving a "friend" $300 to get us a huge shitload of crack to party all weekend and then he and another one of his friends went off and smoked the whole bunch together and left none for me. Needless to say I have no contact with this crook any longer.

Zagenth said:
And what happens when multiple people with guns are trying to jack you? Would be stupid to pull it out then.

Or the person tries to call your bluff? You never pull a gun unless you are 100% prepared to pull the trigger.
Thanks for the tip about pulling the gun, but having spent over a year on the streets of Baghdad, don't worry I'm 100% ready to pull the trigger if I find it necessary :). As far as the situation you described, typically I only buy from friends, and they deliver to my house BUT if I did have multiple guns pointed at me, I'd just have to take my loss and hopefully catch them slippin another time.

I got an iPod jacked from me pretty much... which sucks. I fronted it to an old friend for some stuff and he like jacked it from me.

I've only been "jacked" twice in my life, and it was by the same person. The first time was my first time ever buying pot myself. I was in 9th grade and this dude that always chilled on my block was like "I can get you an 8th of kind for... what'd you have? 60? I can get it for $55."

I had never heard of kind bud at the time, but one of my closest friends vouched for the bud and the guy. So we walk to the house where the dealer supposedly lives. I hand the guy three $20 bills and he walked up the stoop and into the house. Five minutes later a little kid that always played basketball on the block came around from the back of the rowhouses geeking and said "[Shady Guy's name] just got some idiots for $60."

I was like "What?! How do you know?"

"Because he just walked out the back gate and told me."

The conversation with the little baller kid was a little more drawn out than that, but that was the gist of it. I was pretty pissed considering it was my first drug buy ever and a close friend of mine vouched for him.

Damien8787 said:
I always felt really angry and mad at myself when I get ripped off but I could never hurt someone over drugs or money, thats just fucked.

I would hurt someone over money, and if the drugs were mine and they got taken-- well, I consider that money, too.

So yeah, I would fuck somebody up nowadays over drugs and money. Back when I got got, though, I was a little 9th grader who would've probably gotten knocked out quick by the grown man who just walked away with my money.

Psychlone Jack said:
2 years ago I was living out of my car, and dealing weed to support a coke addiction, and business was slow but I needed a fix... so I sold my .380 Cheetah to a "friend." Yeah, you can see where this is going. I got a good chunk of change for that, and made a couple big pot deals, took all the money and got a VERY sizeable sack of coke. I was hanging out with said "friend" at his house the day after I made my score, doing lines and playing games, he gets up to take a leak, and a few seconds later he bursts back into the living room with my own fucking gun drawn on me. He pressed the barrel against my mouth and made me give up everything... cash, coke, weed, even my fucking cigarettes! Everything combined, gun, weed, coke and cash it was all worth about $3500.

Whoever you think you can trust, think again. TRUST NO ONE.

It's all good though... you have got to be really, really dumb to rob someone in your own house!!! Let's put it this way... thanks to an anonymous tip by Joe Citizen he's currently got 7 years left on a 9 year sentence for possession of coke w/ intent to sell, and firearm by a felon. You can call that what you will, but I'd have died before I let him get away with that.

That is a sick story. I would have done the same exact thing.

I'd have to say that over the years I have come out pretty much even. I have bought bunk mushrooms, had $25 taken from me for weed, bought bunk acid and been skimped numerous times. But then in college I sold for a while I found ways to make a little more money than I should have. $5 here and there adds up, but I usually still felt bad and I'm really thankful not to sell drugs anymore.

But the funniest thing is from my sophomore year of high school. Some friends and I were egging the Homecoming parade from the woods and we ran into these freshmen. They asked us for some weed and we said we could hook them up. These kids were grimey douchebags so we said we'd meet them in 20 minutes. We went to my house and rolled two joints with Emeril's Essence, dog shit and pine needles. We went back and sold em to them for $10 and they were so stoked. Like a week later I saw one of the kids at the skatepark and all he said was, "Dude, that wasn't cool."