• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the worst Jacking you've had, heard of?

Got jacked for 400, then the dude that did it to me got ripped later that night in a bar brawl.Instant karma i guess.

I was robbed of $2800 at gunpoint. That's drugs and money figured in together.

I've also known a guy that was jacked $9800.

i myself had never been jacked though many of my pothead friends have.

story time, k?

there's this kid in my city named jim. jim is tall. jim has red hair. jim is white but tries to act black. one day my friend rob went to score from jim. jim and his friends told him to front the cash and he'll be right back. obviously my friend isn't that stupid so he decides to jump in the car and demands to take him there. jim and his friends drive off with rob and later i get a call from rob saying that they threw him out of the car and had no idea where he was. i went to the walgreens he was picked up at and met him there (even though he didn't know where in the hell he was) so basically jim goes on a jacking spree. i heard he threw some freshman down a flight of stairs and hit my friend paul in the head with the handle of a knive. jim smokes crack. i used to smoke crack. i need sleep.

end of story time.

^^^^^ aaaah okay. Something about a wigger ginger crack head named Jim getting jacked.
Aahhhh well. that sucks man.

Giving people shit and not getting your side of the deal in return isn't exactly getting jacked.

A friend of mine was held at knifepoint for 2 ounces of pot, then again at gunpoint for almost $6 grand in drug money. He has a tendency to get tied up with sketchy ass people, but still; that's just horrible luck, right there.

I've never really been jacked... I've had bags come up short, but I've never had someone just make off with my money or drugs. I guess I'm just lucky so far.

hahaha, alright, good stories here.
so this one night me and a homie and my x gf are headin back to my house, wasted as fuck (also i better not forget to mention that i live in "the ghetto." i mean, not a project or some shit but the low income area of town where all the gangsters live.) and there's this persian dude we knew parked on the side of the road tryin to score some X (in the ghetto, in the middle of the night, like a dumbass) and he asked us.
now idk what made this guy think we were his friends, maybe just because we've burned it with him he thought he could trust us.
you do not trust drunk people stumbling down the street in the middle of the ghetto with your money.
my homie was like, yea, we can get you x, how much you need?
dude gives my homie 80 fuckin bucks and we tell him we'll be right back.
bought pot. got really stoned. that was a good night.
he acted like he was gonna kick both me and my homie's asses but he's a little persian pussy and there wasn't shit to worry about. we told him to come through once we had his money but the little bitch wouldn't... fuckin pansy...

I have never been jacked for any amount of money or drugs in my life.

Has anyone seen Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels? Now that movie is full of sick jacking.

loaned about $200 to a nasty crack head last summer and never saw a penny of it back. i guess he had gotten me high enough times to compensate but i don't get upset over this sort of thing. if they need it bad enough to steal or rip you off they need it more than you!

^I wouldn't say that's accurate. I've known people with PLENTY of cash to steal just because it gets them high.

About a year ago me and 2 friends wanted to get some pills but all of our local dealers were dry so we headed into the city to a place we knew a lot of dealers just walked aroudn asking people.

We got there, looked around for a bit and asked a few people, then we came across some old guy selling hash and we asked if he could get pills and he said 'I wouldn't trust the people around here with pills' but then he said 'I can sort you out' so me and 2 friends went on a short bus ride with him to his friends house, we got into some rough area and he told us to wait on the corner and if he could have the money up front, we didn't want to give him the money so he said 'ok here take all my hash' there about an ounce in 8th baggies so we gave him the 30 pound (Less than it would cost for an ounce) so we trusted him. He waked off round the corner, we waited and waited and waited and he never came back. We were like 'Whaaa?' so we opened up all the hash to fuind out it was all fake.

Really supid mistake buying off randoms but there was a big party that night adn we wante them. We haven't done it since and never will. Lesson learned.

1000 hits of LSD gone

About 20 years ago I had 10 sheets of acid in a cigarette pack. I put the cigarette pack on my windowsill and went out for the night. I made the mistake of letting a couple people
see me do it, but I was on the fourth floor so I didn't think much of it. Came home the next day and the first thing I noticed was my window smashed out. They must've got Spiderman
to get that shit.

This guy used give me and my flatmate five ounces of hash on tick a week.

The idea was for us to sell it, cover our own usage and pay him the following week.

What usually happened was we traded an ounce for 20 pills, went clubbing, smoked about three ounces over the week and had to give all our wages to cover the cost.

One week we could not face being broke, so we didnt call the guy to pay him.

He was a bit of a scumbag, so we were kinda worried about his retribution;)

A few weeks passed and one evening in a pub we see this bloke, Kenneth his name was, marching towards us with a few mates in tow so we prepared for the worst.

To our surprise, he was friendly as hell and gave us five more ounces with no mention at all of the 300 irish pounds we owed him. Never did mention it either. We can only assume he was so fucked that he forgot it completely!

So I guess we jacked him:) He´s in jail nowdays:(

Sorry, that wasn't the worst. I should've just posted this one. When I was younger I got arrested for selling LSD and cocaine. I got out on a signature bond and there was a presentence investigation
that lasted a year. During that year my roommate was killed, so when the presentence investigation was over they brought me back in and was questioning me, they wanted to know who I bought the drugs
from. Because my roommate was gone I used him as a scapegoat and told the cops that's where I got it. When I was in court, the person I've really got the drugs from broke into my house and robbed me blind.
I kept my mouth shut, kept him out of prison and he thanked me by stealing my shit. That was the last time I ever messed with acid or cocaine.

Stories like this are the reason why I only buy from one or two trusted close friends, and I never give any money up front. I always make sure that I have my shit before I pay. Never had a single problem.

I hope you never have a problem, but It doesn't matter how careful you are, sometimes shit just happens.

True, although I feel it's more likely to be my friends that are at risk themselves than I am. They're the ones that go to the bigger dealers themselves to get bulk shit, and they then sell on to their friends if they need the cash, half the time, they just give some of their shit to us, and it's normally in a house-party environment.