• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's the weirdest sex act MDxx has got you into?

It almost a seems like you're reading another conversation. i don't have any beliefs about you other than that you're an authority figure for this form. I'm really sorry for causing you trouble. I'll try to do better next time.

Weirdest sex act on MDMA? Well ermmmm... It's been 10 years so what the heck. My former gf and me were at a huge underground rave (huge for an underground rave is about 1000 people) and rolling very nicely, one of the best rolls of my life. The rave was in an old factory, very small, only one hangar. We hadn't seen each other for about a month and a half because of travels and even worse weren't even able to get together before the rave so you can imagine the tension between us. We were in the crowd dancing, which was already heating things up considerably, some nice goa tunes playing and the drugs made us feel like we were dancing as one

After a while we knew where it was going so decided to head outside, where there was a small camping ground where our tent had already been set up. Of course we get there and all our stuff was stolen, tent and all. Didn't even have a car back then (I was about 16) so out the window our plans went. So we went inside and looked around for a quiet place, which was nowhere to be found, it was one big hangar with only one side office but that was locked. It was also freezing outside so that wasn't an option either. We ended up sitting down all the way at the edge of the hangar, a good distance away from the crowd, on the top row of some bleachers set up in a corner. And well there it got heavy, at first I could still control myself, there were people on the bottom stairs of the bleachers and they could see us. But then my second pill hit at the same time as hers and the last bit of control I had left disappeared instantly. We ended up fucking right there on the bleachers, in view of about 10 people. Tried to keep it all a bit covered but I'm sure we failed spectacularly =D and being on MDMA it took a looooooong time and even then I wasn't able to get off, so we stopped after about half an hour (could be longer). By then we were alone, so in hindsight we should have just waited, but what the hell

That was probably one of the weirdest things I've ever done, just because I was aware there were people looking straight at us but I didn't care anymore. I'm usually adventurous, sex in public is not something that scares me, but when other people are watching that's something else, first and last time I've ever done that. I'm sooooooo glad back then people weren't already filming every moment of every rave, that could have ended in a public shaming =D

Last edited:
Or stardom. Who knows?
That's pretty awesome, apart from being deprived of your property. Performing on a heavy dose can always be a challenge.
Very commendable. Thanks for sharing.

1000 is a lot for a rave. I wasn't sure if that word was still en vogue for those occasions.
I've always been apprehensive about hooking up at a rave or a festival.

One time I was super loaded on molly at a weird afterparty. It was about 10am or so. Some chick had just gotten her tits done (boob job) and she was going around showing everyone her tits and letting us touch them. I thought it would be funny to start showing everyone my dick and asking if people wanted to touch it. Somehow the conversation came around to "Well it looks pretty big now, but I bet it doesn't get much bigger when it's hard" So then these two random girls decided they would see if they could get it hard. So I'm sitting in the living room in some random house, with two random girls jerking me off and trying to get my dick hard while everyone in the house is just sitting there watching. It took a while but eventually they got it hard. I asked the cuter of the two girls (neither of them was very hot, one girl was straight up ugly as fuck, but the other one was kinda cute) if she wanted me to fuck her on the coffee table and let everyone watch. She was too shy to let me bang her in front of everyone, so we went into the bathroom and I banged her for a couple minutes on the bathroom counter, but I wasn't really attracted to her so I just stopped after a few minutes and went back into the living room and did more drugs. The funniest part was when the owner of the house woke up and came walking into the living room, and I'm standing there in the middle of the room, surrounded by people, with a raging hard-on and two chicks furiously jacking me off. He looked so confused. He just turned around and walked back into his bedroom and shut the door.

I have nothing productive to add to this topic because I have never had sex on mdma. I just came here to say that this is not the first thread of this kind and if the mods intend for ED to contain nothing but harm reduction posts then I'm out. I've been around BL in one form or another for 16 years and ED was a community. People knew eachother. People joked with eachother. We did our best to educate and learn ourselves but we had a fucking blast doing it.

If the current PC bullshit that is consuming the world is aloud to sneak in and take over I will jump ship. There is nothing wrong with this thread and I'm sure if you go in the archives you will find precedent that shows threads like this are geat fun and normally well received.....

Bring on the donkey shows and incest you crazy etards!!!

^lol

After reading that all I could do was laugh as I pictured the new moderator looking like "PC principal" on South Park.

Too funny.

The craziest sex story on bluelight is a trip report titled "Ecstasy - Experienced - The "Love" Drug"

The dude has a threesome with his cousin and they both are inside his gf at the same time and jizz on each other.

Is it PC to say jizz on BlueLight?

Just as you are free to express your opinion, I have expressed my own. I'm sorry, but I don't hide from the things I feel strongly about. No, I can't see PMs. The higher ups can, and it is well within their rights to make sure everything is running smoothly. Although I am 100% sure it is only done in extreme cases, such as PM abuse, conforming to the law, etc. This is the case with every single forum in which we sign up and acknowledge that these are the rules that we are abiding by.
I'm pretty sure this is false.
I dont know what the conflict is here (it isnt really my concern), but i have never heard of any PMs being scrutinised by staff, law enforcement or anyone - unless they have been reported for staff review.

I was unclear what the issue was too. I really was trying to be understanding and respectful to the moderator. I guess I need to work on my tact more.

I was unclear what the issue was too. I really was trying to be understanding and respectful to the moderator. I guess I need to work on my tact more.

Again, I expressed my opinion and left it open for a reason. Let it go.

Close a thread where a war veteran is asking for therapeutic help, a point in the right direction, in regards to MDMA and his PTSD. You close that thread, leave this open?!

I think both should be open, it's just silly the things you say and do.

Folley killed this place, you're making sure it stays that way.

*slow clap*

Close a thread where a war veteran is asking for therapeutic help, a point in the right direction, in regards to MDMA and his PTSD. You close that thread, leave this open?!

I think both should be open, it's just silly the things you say and do.

Folley killed this place, you're making sure it stays that way.

*slow clap*

Your assumptions blind you. Those threads were specifically reported and violated the BLUA. You are insane because I already explained this to you through PM. This thread doesn't, although the troll aspect of it is arguable and that can be used as a reason to close it. So what are you trying to say? You want me to close this too?

Btw, none of us staff are unaware of the use of the darkweb/Tor to create alts and stay anonymous. Since I know who you are, confront me in person and discuss with me what your problem is. Stop with this "let's follow Kelvin on BL all day and try to tarnish his rep and dissect everything he says in a negative light and completely ignore all of his good points" act. Go deny it, IRL people who are watching are well aware too.

The proof is in how you are doing the same thing and not LETTING IT GO. Your jealousy is strong. If you wanted to get along with (mostly) everyone in the community too, then stop being a douche. Your intent is clear to me, why you're doing this and why you refuse to stop. Of course, I don't expect someone who hides behind Tor/dw to admit anything, but just remember that the ramifications IRL will run deeper than you are aware of.

On top of that, Alasdair says that I'm a good mod and supported me to the point of me considering staying here. Do you think the opinions of people who are hiding behind Tor and refusing to believe what they're doing is wrong, carries much weight to anyone including me?

Edit: okay, now that everything is cleared up, now I know what to do.

Last edited:
Or stardom. Who knows?
That's pretty awesome, apart from being deprived of your property. Performing on a heavy dose can always be a challenge.
Very commendable. Thanks for sharing.

1000 is a lot for a rave. I wasn't sure if that word was still en vogue for those occasions.
I've always been apprehensive about hooking up at a rave or a festival.
I seriously doubt that :D about 8 years later, 3 years ago, I was at a HUGE dnb event, around 18000 people there. A couple decided to do the same, but this time surrounded by around 2000-3000 people in the stands. They made it (video of them going at it) onto facebook, into the newspapers, on the news, everyone and their grandmother saw it... That really was sad. I wasn't that far away and just thought to myself 'that's a bit dirty, but who am I to say anything' and continued on partying. No hair on my head that thought about filming them. At least they got some action, good for them, the same can't be said for those losers and their perma-cameras

1000 really was a lot yeah, there were people from as far as 4000 miles away there, drove over there just for that rave. One of the most amazing nights of my life, proper old school, underground illegal basement rave vibes all around. Damn I miss those kinds of parties :( yeah it's still used, but not in the right context, they call every party a rave these days, even the ones with thousands of people and crazy high entry fees

I've found real MDMA makes people way less horny than all the fake MDMA that is what most people, especially in the states are using. A lot of the fakes are more stimulating than real MDMA.

I've found real MDMA makes people way less horny than all the fake MDMA that is what most people, especially in the states are using. A lot of the fakes are more stimulating than real MDMA.
What and how? Could you clarify your remarks? . It's poor form to make these kinds of generalizations. IMHO

I seriously doubt that :D about 8 years later, 3 years ago, I was at a HUGE dnb event, around 18000 people there. A couple decided to do the same, but this time surrounded by around 2000-3000 people in the stands. They made it (video of them going at it) onto facebook, into the newspapers, on the news, everyone and their grandmother saw it... That really was sad. I wasn't that far away and just thought to myself 'that's a bit dirty, but who am I to say anything' and continued on partying. No hair on my head that thought about filming them. At least they got some action, good for them, the same can't be said for those losers and their perma-cameras

1000 really was a lot yeah, there were people from as far as 4000 miles away there, drove over there just for that rave. One of the most amazing nights of my life, proper old school, underground illegal basement rave vibes all around. Damn I miss those kinds of parties :( yeah it's still used, but not in the right context, they call every party a rave these days, even the ones with thousands of people and crazy high entry fees
I miss that too except of all the shitty stuff that came with it. Then again I'd rather have liberty and take some risk.
That's so sad for those poor people's loved ones. I've never been that carried away. Good on them for giving us this story.

I miss that too except of all the shitty stuff that came with it. Then again I'd rather have liberty and take some risk.
That's so sad for those poor people's loved ones. I've never been that carried away. Good on them for giving us this story.
I meant to quote blue bull on this post

Last edited by a moderator:
What and how? Could you clarify your remarks? . It's poor form to make these kinds of generalizations. IMHO
Well I kind of agree, at least in my case I agree, generalisations aren't good indeed. In the sense that good pure MDMA makes me long for affection, sensuality and closeness more than it makes me straight up horny and longing to fuck. In the story above it was something else, but I hadn't seen my gf for almost two months by then, the MDMA took away my boundaries but it didn't make me extra-horny, I was already almost ready to explode :D

I think making one or two generalizations is acceptable if referring to your own person experience. What I take issue with is generizing all rolls in USA and then generalizing their effect and if I'm not mistaken generalizing people's reaction to them. Right?

Quick post from a newbie and recent experiencer of MDMA. Just 4 times. The last thing that crosses my mind is sex. Granted, I am 56 years old but my normal sex drive is huge. In fact ravenous.

Holy fuck some people on this websit are complete morons who think they are smart. I'm not going to waste my time with arguments here because everytime some idiot tries to call me out I destroy them and then a mod just edit's or deletes my post. Most of the molly in the states is non MDMA you ignorant piece of shit. There's statistics cited in the discovery channels drugs inc new season, I believe the episode is molly madness. I find that non- MDMA molly, which is usually more stimulating, makes people more horny, you butthurt American nimrod with no sense of logic. Shut your fucking hole next time.

I'm so sorry you feel like I'm personally attacking you. I was attempting to be dispassionate not arrogant.

Molly, as I know it, is a nickname for powdered mdma (as weed is to marijuana). I could be wrong. I don't discount your post as having no validity. I was simply interested in hearing more about that thought, and I definitely did not have any personal feelings when I made the remarks.

Citing sources is important. I'll have to look into that television program. I did not find it wholly scientific in content when I first saw an episode.

I think for this discussion claims about what is or isn't Molly can be best determined using reagent testing, because then you will know the actual chemical name of the substance.

Calling me names isn't going to help. I would never want to offend someone unintentionally. I apologize if I did so.

Holy fuck some people on this websit are complete morons who think they are smart. I'm not going to waste my time with arguments here because everytime some idiot tries to call me out I destroy them and then a mod just edit's or deletes my post. Most of the molly in the states is non MDMA you ignorant piece of shit. There's statistics cited in the discovery channels drugs inc new season, I believe the episode is molly madness. I find that non- MDMA molly, which is usually more stimulating, makes people more horny, you butthurt American nimrod with no sense of logic. Shut your fucking hole next time.
Take it easy. First and final warning. Cursing and name-calling does not make your point more valid, on the contrary. If you want to abuse people go dwell 4chan a bit, on here at least try to be civil towards other members. Was thinking of just hiding your reply since it doesn't add anything to the discussion but since you mentioned mods editing your posts, I'm going to just call you out in public
I think making one or two generalizations is acceptable if referring to your own person experience. What I take issue with is generizing all rolls in USA and then generalizing their effect and if I'm not mistaken generalizing people's reaction to them. Right?
Yeah I agree, I used to think everyone had about the same reaction towards MDMA but after hearing a lot of detailed recollections of experiences from other members, I came to see the effects can vary WILDLY, even with tested MDMA in comperable doses. So it's only normal to assume the side-effects and severity of them can vary a lot too. It is indeed not good to generalise one's own experiences towards the experiences others have

Last edited: