• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Whats the trippiest hallucination you've seen on psychedelics?

Whoa, I don't usually mention stuff like this, but before I clicked on this thread to see it I just 'knew' and said to myself the last post by joebro would be a direct response to my post.

I once saw what I can only describe as a man height pile of variously sized breasts 'standing' at a bar. I don't know if this was my subconcious mind telling me that what I later identified as a man was a tit, but I do know that those pills I took definately wern't ecstacy! That same night I also saw a large pidgeon from a top down perspective walking on the dj's mixer ... I can't say that I gleaned much philosophical insight from these encounters.

When I took an 1/8th of shrooms I thought I had died and gone to hell. I couldnt see anything but darkness but I felt incredibly intense emotional pain. It made me stay away from those buggers for a good several months.

The first time I took LSD (about 1.2mg) I saw one of those spirals from the van Gogh painting out of thin air. I also saw gargoyles.

So you took 1200 mics? I'm so curious to know how many people (including myself) instantly think you're incorrect.

Last edited:
Trippiest hallucination...
every image you can imagine at once, and nothing at the same time

i had full blown 3d visuals once on a high dose of 4acomipt. yaknow those humanoid figures you can sometimes see in various places when your tripping? imagine those all over the place, right out in plain sight... in 3d... and reaching out to grab you every so often.

talk about creepy. oh, also with that trip, there were eyes everywhere, all over the walls, ceiling, etc, and they were intently watching me. CREEPY.

i cant really say which is the trippiest, but heres a couple

after my first rave festival (Midwest freakfest in murphreysburo ill!) i had eaten a ton of methed out rolls, and been up paryting for days, and i was taking a piss in the woods, and i looked down and plain as day was my manager from work (happend to be with us at the party) sitting right where i was pissing, i proceeded to say 'oh shit im so sorry dude" and put my hand on his shoulder, but when my hand went through his shoulder, i fell on the ground

#2we were on a lot of acid, my friend was running in circles, and his legs dissapeared, so it was just his torso floating in air. crazy

numero 3 -i guess this would count to, i ate a shitload of liquid and went into the stereotypical psychedelic wonder world of geometrical shapes and patterns, and colors like ive never seen.

i was on datura, and in a dream world for 5 days. everything seemed more real than reality, even though it was all fucked up. ate about 140 seeds.
came to in a mental hospital.
it was a disaster.
Im confident that i tripped harder than anyone ever has, on that trip. it was more intense than i ever imagined a trip to be able to be. 1000000000 times as hard as i thought was possible.

^ lol, you didnt even say what hallucinations you had.....

but regardless, im pretty sure that your wrong about the tripping harder than anyone esle thing. Timothy Leary and richard alpert among others locked themselves a 2 story hotel for 2 weeks and on every hour they doubled the dose of lsd that they had eaten the previous hour, at the end they were drinking bottles of it, they were attempting to never come down. your dick isnt that big sir, no sir it is not

I tripped at a party last weekend, on lsd
I saw and talked with people who werent there...
never had that before, just seemed so damn real... I remember their voice, and their words... but I know for a fact that these people were not there
anyone else had this?

also, the whole layout of the party location seemed to have completely changed... new paths to different rooms + old path ways that were closed... and I was quite surprised when friends of mine told me the next day that the layout stayed unchanged :p

cornollio said:
^ lol, you didnt even say what hallucinations you had.....

but regardless, im pretty sure that your wrong about the tripping harder than anyone esle thing. Timothy Leary and richard alpert among others locked themselves a 2 story hotel for 2 weeks and on every hour they doubled the dose of lsd that they had eaten the previous hour, at the end they were drinking bottles of it, they were attempting to never come down. your dick isnt that big sir, no sir it is not
well, this was completely different that an lsd trip.

let me explain....

I ate the seeds at a friend's house, probably around 10 am. About 2 hours later, I was losing faith because I wasnt tripping, I was just feeling very tired. I laid on the couch for a while, and dozed off. When I awoke, everything was quite weird.

(but, this is not even the beginning)

This is 1`/10,000th of how hard i tripped, and I felt very uncomfortable, so I asked my girlfriend atthe time to drive me home. She did, and i was trying to use the car cigarette lighter as a pipe on the way. However, at this point, I was still sort of in this world.

We got to my house, and as soon as I walked in the door, that's when it started hitting me HARD. Very hard. I was seeing thousands of small versions of me running around. I had to go pee and my dick fell off into the toilet. A+fter i fished it out, i put it in my pocket. Then I washed my hands, and all 7 layers of skin started to peel off of my face. I went back to my room, and heard a knock at the door. I answered the door, and everyone I had ever known was at my house. There were thousands of people from my past and my present there. (somehow) they all came in, and we were all chillin in my room. I was having a 10,000 person party, but I was all alone.

Note: This all seemed very real, and somehow the drug had an amnesiac effect on me. I didnt realize I was on drugs. Everything seemed more real than reality itself.

Back to the report.

Everyone left after a while, and Iwas alone. Soon though, my friend jason came back, carrying a huge cross like he was Jesus. He then crucified himself, and explded into ashes. I gathered the ash, and I did the only rational thing. I put them in the sink, ran water over them, and a new jason grew right out of my sink.

Anyway, im becoming tired of writing. I will definitely post a part 2 of this post, to continue telling you all of this magical experience. There will probably be about 10 or 11 parts of it, because as I said, I was tripping for days and days.

Pathogen said:
well, this was completely different that an lsd trip.

let me explain....

I ate the seeds at a friend's house, probably around 10 am. About 2 hours later, I was losing faith because I wasnt tripping, I was just feeling very tired. I laid on the couch for a while, and dozed off. When I awoke, everything was quite weird.

(but, this is not even the beginning)

This is 1`/10,000th of how hard i tripped, and I felt very uncomfortable, so I asked my girlfriend atthe time to drive me home. She did, and i was trying to use the car cigarette lighter as a pipe on the way. However, at this point, I was still sort of in this world.

We got to my house, and as soon as I walked in the door, that's when it started hitting me HARD. Very hard. I was seeing thousands of small versions of me running around. I had to go pee and my dick fell off into the toilet. A+fter i fished it out, i put it in my pocket. Then I washed my hands, and all 7 layers of skin started to peel off of my face. I went back to my room, and heard a knock at the door. I answered the door, and everyone I had ever known was at my house. There were thousands of people from my past and my present there. (somehow) they all came in, and we were all chillin in my room. I was having a 10,000 person party, but I was all alone.

Note: This all seemed very real, and somehow the drug had an amnesiac effect on me. I didnt realize I was on drugs. Everything seemed more real than reality itself.

Back to the report.

Everyone left after a while, and Iwas alone. Soon though, my friend jason came back, carrying a huge cross like he was Jesus. He then crucified himself, and explded into ashes. I gathered the ash, and I did the only rational thing. I put them in the sink, ran water over them, and a new jason grew right out of my sink.

Anyway, im becoming tired of writing. I will definitely post a part 2 of this post, to continue telling you all of this magical experience. There will probably be about 10 or 11 parts of it, because as I said, I was tripping for days and days.

That's an insane trip report. I want to read the rest! :)

bickoma said:
That's an insane trip report. I want to read the rest! :)
dude, that is about 2% of it. it was more intense than i ever thought possible.

If you're going to use that much more thread space, then please submit a full report in the Trip Reports section, and then you can link to it from here if you'd like.

My most itense hallucination was when I took 6 hits. I was out on my porche smoking a bowl right after I went back inside to a completley dark house. As I went into my room the blinds in front of the window turned into green moving cubes with faces on each one. They came towards me and it felt like my body dimetarialized into the cubes themselves, at this point I was totally disconnected from reality and then it felt like my body began shift shaping... needless to say it was my most itense expierence on any psychadelic.

Once On Acid, I saw a white rabbit in a tuxedo, who sounded like samuel L jackson, who offered me a carrot from a steel cigarette case. funniest shit I have seen in awhile on the stuff

Tryp2nyte said:
Once On Acid, I saw a white rabbit in a tuxedo, who sounded like samuel L jackson, who offered me a carrot from a steel cigarette case. funniest shit I have seen in awhile on the stuff

ill continue that for you "then i thought i was a fire hydrent, and my uncles cousins brother had a friend that is tripping for life, so i dont touch tha stuff anymore"

years ago, I ate an approximately 7g dose of mushrooms. There was a point shortly after the comeup where I'd wave my hand around in front of my face and plainly see large, round, cartoonish bubbles forming from the tips of my fingers. I mean, these bubbles would drip from my hands like liquid and proceed to become these giant bubbles the size of pool balls, illustrated in vibrant color and stunning contour as if they were pulled straight from the pages of a comic book. A comic book about...bubbles.

after a few of these bubbles passed in front of my face, I looked closer and realized they were transforming into griffins, harpies, unicorns, pegasuses, and other assorted mythical flying creatures I can't even begin to remember the names of. It was truly ridiculous. I've had many, many intense psychedelic experiences, both before and after that instance, but holy fuck. I've never seen a hallucination so blatantly vivid, visually, in my entire life.