• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Whats the trippiest hallucination you've seen on psychedelics?

rainz3d

Bluelighter
What's the trippiest hallucination you have seen on LSD, Mescaline, Mushies etc.?
Trying for an extremely drug-induced subatomic-being-zoo/abstract-blobs collage in my next art piece. It's gunna be called 'through the keyhole', a tribute to Huxley's, doors of perception, And I need some inspiration, as it will go on my wall and be the visual subject of many future psychedelic trips.

Your best bet is to take a tab or a few mushies yourself and draw what you see.

Anyway, last time I was on mushrooms was at a music festival. We were climbing up a hill and across the park was another hill and behind that were some apartment blocks. There were people climbing the hill opposite. They appeared to be the size of the apartment blocks and so looked like they were walking on water (except they were walking on a hill).

It's hard to explain in words but it has a lot to do with perception changes on mushrooms.

I looked up at a giant Oak tree once while tripping on 5 g of psilocybe aborts and the entire tree, the whole leaf covering melted together and morphed into humanoid forms that appeared to me to be "tortured souls", souls caught in hell screaming and waving their arms at me. I knew it was not real, but I saw it very clearly, and I could hear the sounds of Hell coming from the tree.

on a 7G lemon method TEA, I saw;

the creation of the world itself from beginning to about ten years ahead of today, including the people of every culuture, their mindstate and reasons for their current and past actions as well as the consquences that followed,

The great religion paridigm, including everything that has yet to be answered, including all important religious figures as well as why they were here and how they performed such miracles, the truth about existence, what we are, why we are here, what is "this" thing i see when I open my eyes everyday, why this place is not what we should expect or settle for in a world...

i basically all saw, in 100% 3D, total absolute and utter hallucinations of these events, from a third person view a result from losing total loss of my ego imagine inside out from the smallest point to the most outward possible angle you could see of the world, almost what you would say "what god would see, his POV" where it then took me into a wormwhole of words and colors, which formed this basic layout of time its entirety.

See, the spectacular thing about it all is; i can recall the events, i remember this trip and could never forget. Everything i saw, i definitley know is the truth and that it happened for a reason. That is why i feel i was put here, everything and everyone serves purpose. My purpose is at this point to write into words everything that is plausible, from this point on. I'm also going to eventually release my writings, which will most likely result in a history changing event, almost another "hippy movement" perhaps... only difference is there is no hippys, this time instead there's humans, regulars, everybodys so to speak, almost the majority will believe. Ultimatley, the result will be a definite change in science, the knot between science and religion will finally be tied. The result, the end of the human experiment aka. "The Future" and the future is now...

- Sonny

Last edited:
on dramamine i saw needles come out of my skin from the tip of each of my fingers. the 5 needles fell to the floor complete with sounds and sights.

on acid i saw a friend of mine grow very old right in front of my eyes..

Mind-Melt said:
on dramamine i saw needles come out of my skin from the tip of each of my fingers. the 5 needles fell to the floor complete with sounds and sights.

on acid i saw a friend of mine grow very old right in front of my eyes..

these events serve more purpose than you probably could imagine

Definately, by far, looking at myself in the mirror for too long. I honestly saw half my face turn into a red hairy devil complete with a black horn.

Lord Mandrake said:
Definately, by far, looking at myself in the mirror for too long. I honestly saw half my face turn into a red hairy devil complete with a black horn.

Would almost make one think, "hey does this occurence serve purpose?" Do my past as well as current actions relate to my conscious actually, and finally revealing the truth to yourself... or at least where you might be headed if you continue to go about a certain way.

On mescaline I was sitting in my backyard looking up at a few scattered clouds here and there in the sky. The clouds would swirl from directly above me right back to the edge of the horizon. All of a sudden they would snap into shapes, such as the devil, or angels etc and run around in the sky.

It was breathtaking. I have never seen anything so big moving before.

haaha

i took some fry before i had sex with this chick

and i was bangin herrr

and all of a sudden i started trippen

and i started gettin the trails like a mofucking bitch

and i looked up in her face

and it started changing

it was just so wierd

so very wierd

i cant really describe it

its impossible to completly descibe an acid trip to someone

And this one time, at band camp.....

err um.... it was more like about an hour after eating 30 hits of acid, sitting at my computer.... I had started to get visuals after 20 minutes, and about 45 minutes in I started talking to a friend on an instant messenger. Well about an hour after I ate the dose I told my friend that I was on the acid, and he was like 'oh really? What if I" and then he started typing gibberish words following that phrase.

A hole in reality literally opened up in my computer monitor and the gibberish words fell through it. It was the craziest thing I have ever seen.

^^hehe..........on an obscene amount of lsd,in the middle of a festival drug binge,i saw the trees turn into fully formed cyborg dinosaurs with glowing orange eyes. later that night,after 2 fat lines of k, i saw a the moon swallow the sky and give me a window into a 7-dimensional alien hospital populated by greenish gray tube beings.

Last edited:
BiG StroOnZ said:
I'm also going to eventually release my writings, which will most likely result in a history changing event

Has the ego diminished at all? ;)

I have way too many to just pick one, but an outstanding one is on my first high dose acid trip i was dancing with a ladder lol, the ladder was truely boogy'n down wit me while i was in utter shock the whole time.

ill reply later when im not so benzo'd out and drunk.

on shrooms i always see skeletal flashes in people especially in the dark (i think the shining teeth triggers it) ... like 'pirates of the caribsucktion' minus the witty repartee

things happenned all at once (many times for me):

the clock ran backwards and forwards at the same time.
objects were particles extruding from another timespace continuum as well as being what they were consensually.

interpretation of anything at this order of complexity makes no sense.
clearly some people think that the experience gives them prophetic powers and a one of a kind purpose, which may be a sad side effect of the catholic church.

I believe it is a treat to be exposed to visionary experiences, and it can make you feel a bit more calm in life if you can accept them in context as the phenomena they are and nothing more.

Mmmmm probably one time on a hit of strong blotter after a night on speed, so there was sleep deprivation and LSD hallucinations. Saw fingers like the vampire in that old film Nosferatu opening my door, saw kailaidoscope like patterning of opening and closing jaws. I was loving it, didn't bother me that it was slightly creepy. Also listened to Sgt Peppers that night. Wow.

It's hard to describe, but nothing really describes the crazy visuals you can get on nitrous and other psycoactive drugs. LSD+MDMA+K+Nitrous is great for it, but the candyflip side burns you out. 2cb and nitrous was also great.

Oh reminded by an above post regarding skeletal visuals. Once I had half a strong tab and then a drop on a cube 40 mins after, just as the first dose started to come on strong. Was in a hectic nightclub for a psy night. Bad place for a hefty dose. Saw people's jaws underneath their skin, trees outside morphing into one another.

Last edited:
On 22mg of 2c-e, cocaine, and nitrous.
I was looking at a white wall in my apartment and it appeared to a big a giant mirror that had shattered. I was watching my reflection move around in real time all distorted.

On a tube of Drammamine.
I was watching The Nightmare Before Christmas in my friends dorm and it was a completely different movie. Characters were coming out of the legs and saying completely different things.I closed my eyes and was instantly in another room. I was reading an article and actually started reading it aloud and my friends all looked at my like what the fuck. Later on I was walking down the street and when I put my foot down it felt like the concrete was liquid and I was actually indenting the ground.

1 hit LSD
1.75 grams Mushrooms

I was listening to the grateful dead, and the GD bears started dancing on the floor. It only lasted like 30 seconds, but it was breathtaking.