• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Whats the most realistic hallucination you ever had and from what substance?

Second LSD trip ever, 13 years ago - most likely a bit under 100 µg.
My friends and I wandered around at night, stopped in a small wooded area and decided to lie down for a bit.
As I looked up at the trees I saw not branches or leaves, but hundreds of tiny naked people moving about. One of them looked at me. That was the last of that vision, but it was vivid enough for me to remember it today. Interestingly enough, the trip was otherwise not particularly visual or confusing.

Walking home one evening in my teens tripping off a black microdot a street lamp bent down winked at me then kissed me on the cheek lol... not deep or meaningful but amusing to me.

Not the most vivid, but one of the most cool OEV was when I was in control of distance and time, and on purpose either contract or stretch them together. I could see how time worked with space and how they were related. I could also see time in slices, and that there was always the same amount of time no matter how much you stretched the distance. This was while looking out to a river that could either be 20 meters away or stretched to kilometres away. I can't really describe well what time looked like. But it was a very cool visualisation, because it came with a concept, and was not just a pwedy hallucination. That was on a very high dose of 4-aco-dmt.

the most realistic hallucinations i've ever had were from deliriants, not lsd, mushies, tryptamines. for example scopolamine, diphenhydromine. scopolamine had me seeing spiders so detail and real they had hairs, my arms had worms wiggling out, my hairs were alive and fighting with each other, my vomit had worms wiggling around, an old witch lady started to push my office chair on wheels with my bong on it out of my room and down the hallway, i slowly followed her moving slow, she went around a corner, i went around there and she was no where to be seen but my chair was just sitting there with the bong, on it, that really done my head in. i then pushed my chair back into my room, i was astonished, then seen a few toddlers run in my room and stare at my billy for a while before runnning out of my room again, hallucinated many of my friends, a hole party with people i didn't know foggy rooms, wooden table was animated like looking at a lake, i could see through the water little spiders on the sand in the bottom, tadpoles swimming about, i starred at that table for about 14 minutes fascinated. the next day i woke up also seen a lot of rainbow spiders, black stick insects with round white cartoony eyes. i was able to animate any object into life, by starring at it for more then 3 or 4 seconds, guitar leads sparkled gold and moved around like snakes, had conversations with people that would disappear before my eyes, its never ending really lasted 3 days and the hallucinations were so real, i would never know, even smoking durries that would disappear out of my hand, even hold packs of cigarettes and a lighter i found 4 times and it kept disappearing, turns out what you want you sometimes hallucinate, so its hard to find the real solid object with out your hand going through it or falling through other objects, like doors that were never real...

^^Dliriants are the most realistic, in te sense you actually believe the hallucinations are real for x amount of time, unaware tat it is te effectof a drug IME, thing which appens rarely wit psychs...

i got talking to an invisible friend in front of my mum and lil bro, as well as smoking imaginary ciggs and prob some other things....

But it def was not a pleasant experience (with diphenhydramine in my case).. Datura must be even worse and lasts ages