• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the most boring recreational drug?

Cocaine sucks wrinkly scrotum. Combination coke & weed. Is mainstream because it has a level of political correctness.
Clearly indicating deficiencies. Weed ( Hydro) is an experience for one. Socially becoming less responsive to stimuli. Coke is for try hardship that like to be able to say they do drugs....

For me, alcohol is the most boring recreational drug if I have more than one drink. The first drink is nice and relaxing and slightly uplifting, but in 10 minutes it goes downhill pretty quickly. I almost always end up going home to sleep after a couple of drinks. Life of the party here.

Nicotine for sure, although it's nice after a very long and miserable day at work!

Nicotine for sure, although it's nice after a very long and miserable day at work!

i'm kinda surprised for me while it's by no means fun or anything it allows me to stay at one task (such as work) longer and be less bored.

Boring doesn't necessarily mean my least favourite. I mean, mushrooms are my least favourite but they are far from boring.
I'd say weed or alcohol. Alcohol doesn't do much for me and I never have fun with it lol. Weed is kinda chill and doesn't do much either. I like it though hah, just on occasion.

cannabis. i gave it up years ago. the majority of the people i know who smoke it now spend far too much money on it, and are lazy and pretty boring with no hobbys other than getting stoned

my work mate spends almost all his fucking money on it, has barley any money saved, can hardly afford to pay his phone bills and cant even run a motor bike, has never been clubbing or to a rave or even had a girlfriend, has no hobbys, hes thick, and likes shit music. i tell him hes a fucking looser and deep down he knows he is. he complains he cant sleep without it, hes even tried to give it up but failed and now smokes it again

U sound like a gigantic douche who are you to decide the way he lives

Cocaine or benzos...neither really do anything for my mind so I don't care for them. Oh and nicotine too...talk about pointless!

Alcohol.

I also find DRI's very overrated and boring (cocaine, dex/methylphenidate). They're extremely short acting, anxiety inducing, overpriced (cocaine), horrible crash inducing and not even a decent euphoria. Another issue I have with cocaine is its effects on the heart. I don't know how anyone can enjoy a drug that makes it feel like their hearts about to explode, which it will. Are people really that out of tune with their bodies?

Alochol and weed aren't even worth a penny to me; fucking boring and lazy.