Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What's the last MOVIE you watched? v 3.0

UK tv show called "balls of steel" basicly a bunch of UK comics roaming the streets and fucking with people in hallarious ways..
my favourite is the big bald guy who goes up to people and says "do ya fancy a bum?" this time he was hitting celebrities. so fucking funny!!:)

willandgrace.jpg

Season 5

steinanwine said:
33a1_8.JPG

A really cute PBS documentary, Ferrets: The Pursuit of Excellence. It was such a silly and relatively pathetic documentary of people showing their Ferrets at competitions that it seemed like a mocumentary but oh, it was real.
9/10, I loved it.

Damn straight it is real. I was a certified NAFA (North American Ferret Association) judge at the tender age of 16. We even showed a few of our own.

I'm not proud.

But yeah... I lived that documentary. And yes... looking back on it... it was pathetic.

Thanks for bringing up a painful and humiliating part of my youth.

ego_loss said:
Damn straight it is real. I was a certified NAFA (North American Ferret Association) judge at the tender age of 16. We even showed a few of our own.

I'm not proud.

But yeah... I lived that documentary. And yes... looking back on it... it was pathetic.

Thanks for bringing up a painful and humiliating part of my youth.

Sorry to bring up painful memories, but as I said, I loved the documentary haha, don't feel too bad. Did your ferrets win anything?

bRoken&foRgoTTen said:
^come on! season 9 is so much better :)
right u are:)
but season 10 is also better than 9
11 better than 10
and im only upto episode 7 of seasn 12, then theyz kinda dissapeared:(
these ladz gotta pull thier finger out n fsinish this mufuka up:D
point each season usaly outdoes the other(with the exetion of season one) that tha classic shit!

5spellbound.jpg

7/10, fairly entertaining but certainly not as gripping as the film jacket makes it out to be.

51VWXTJHFFL.jpg

8/10, very good movie, been trying to see it for years. Heartbreaking and moving, well acted and very interesting. Really enjoyed it but couldn't watch this movie more than once.

larsandtherealgirl.jpg

9/10, such a good, cute and funny movie. I really loved this, liked it more than I thought I would. It was just so enjoyable and nice to watch. I love Emily Mortimer and Ryan Gosling was great as Lars, he was so funny.

I watched one of the most appalling films I've seen in a long time.

In The Cut:

in_the_cut.jpg

I was just losing track of what was going on the entire time. And Meg Ryan's botoxed face was irritating me all the way through. What an absolute stinker.

124240_01_272w.jpg

Strange little movie in the same vein as the Coen brothers films. Matt Dillon and Steve Zahn are great, as is Christina Applegate. It's one of those rare films in the sense that I really wasn't pulled into it until the last 20 minutes of the movie. There are a lot of twists that are revealed all the way into the final credits. This is a fun film. A nice balance of drama, comedy and dark moments.

211_box_348x490.jpg

Ester: I didn't want to accept my wretched role. But now it's too damn lonely. We try out attitudes and find them all worthless. The forces are all too strong. I mean the forces... the horrible forces. You need to watch your step among all the ghosts and memories.
Ester: All this talk... There's no need to discuss loneliness. It's a waste of time.

Sin City [2005]

sincity.jpg

sin-city.jpg

I love this movie from start to finish. Though I like Marv's segment the most.

Actually that was the last DVD I watched. I watched Pulp Fiction when I chanced upon it on tv the other night. A very re-watchable film.

pulp%20fiction%201.jpg

I like this movie from start to finish. Though I like the scenes with Vince and Jules the most.

41O3AwzZVlL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I so need to learn how to remove wheel clamps, private firms are overzealous with them.

Picture-61-734732.png

Discovery goes Mongolia :\

strangers1.jpg

This movie is alright
It reminds me of the stories I've read about the Manson murders.
I enjoyed having a good scare though, made me jump a few times

You might want to add another image, soul scientist. I'm seeing nothing but red x.

Last DVD I watched was the last of Heroes Season 1. Great series, but the ending was a little disappointing to say the least. Oh well. The box set cost me less than $20.00. Hurray for the evil empire known as Wal-Mart!
heroes-art.jpg