Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What's the last MOVIE you watched? v 3.0

Saw Adam Sandler's Zohan last night. It sucked! I wanted to leave half way but I bought the massage chair seat so I did not want to waste it.

movie theaters have massage chair seat's in asia??? as if your girls weren't already enough to make me want to live there... the massage chair seats have put me over the top. =D

Ghost World:

403px-Ghost-world-poster.jpg

A film I can never tire of. Plus Thora Birch is so yummy looking in it. :)

ghostworld_still.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

i have seen a handful of early episodes of that and it made me uncomfortable in ways only certain british comedy can.

:)

alasdair

Final Destination 2:

FinalDestination2.jpg

Seen it before. It was enjoyable enough for one of those type of things. :\

Then Chopper:

chopper.jpg

That was alright too. Although it seemed a bit comical to me, and the constant green hue was making me feel a bit sick.

S.M.F.G said:
shameless.jpg

last 4 episodes of season 5,
twas a shamelessathon:\
I'd never heard of this show before now. I just watched the lottery episode (Season 5, Episode 1) on YouTube. This show looks to be kind of brilliant. I'll definitely have to seek it out.

S.M.F.G said:
shameless.jpg

last 4 episodes of season 5,
twas a shamelessathon:\

LOVE SHAMELESS. Its the absolute best. Seasons 1 and 2 are my favorite.

Recently watched ...

antikorper.jpg

8/10

agnes-und-seine-brueder-p.jpg

8/10

33a1_8.JPG

A really cute PBS documentary, Ferrets: The Pursuit of Excellence. It was such a silly and relatively pathetic documentary of people showing their Ferrets at competitions that it seemed like a mocumentary but oh, it was real.
9/10, I loved it.

7208-3.jpg

reality bites back
i like this concept. i like the sardonic tone of the show.
i really like michael ian black.

last nite i watch a bumfights production (i think) named " terrorists killers and middle eastern whackos" was fucking graphic to say the least, im about to move on to "crackheads gone wild" maybe revisit the ol "bumfights" collection while im @ it.... its been too long since iv seen some good ol american entertainment:D

LoveAlways said:
24584-large.jpg

SO FUNNY wish I were stoned
i have seen that once and i was baked as a cake. i can not imagine enjoying it if not high :)

alasdair

the da vinci code was on while i was doing some housework and sorting shit out last night and it was worse than i remember. craptacular.

heroes-cast-3.jpg

just started getting into it the other week. i am on the second season now. trying to catch up before the new season comes out. i cant believe i never watched it when it first came out. but im watching it without the commercials so i like it this way better lol

ryanlaughlin said:
movie theaters have massage chair seat's in asia??? as if your girls weren't already enough to make me want to live there... the massage chair seats have put me over the top. =D

Yes! You pay an extra 5 bucks to get this:

osim_uharmony_280x280.jpg

The%20Rock%20poster%201.jpg

also watched Transformers, V For Vendetta, You Me and Dupree and Night At The Museum, all in 720p HD on the 60+ inch screen :D

Oh, and I watched about 10 minutes of Miami Vice. Whoever made that movie needs to be executed. Absolutely fucking horrible. If I cant get through the first 10 minutes of a movie in a RIDICULOUS home theatre, you have made something horrible. Miami Vice is nothing short of horrible.

EDIT (Miami Vice cont'd):

jamie foxx gets a pardon, the audio engineer can live...but everyone else that was a part of that movie needs to be taken out behind the woodshed

EDIT 2 (You, Me And Dupree): I completely forgot about the dream sequence scene with Lance Armstrong. Words can't express how funny that shit is.

Last edited: