• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What's the last MOVIE you watched? v 3.0

The Evil Dead

ed-evil-dead-poster.jpg

Bruce Mother-Fucking Campbell. I liked evil dead two better.

the-mist.jpg

i'd bump the thread for this movie, but nobody has posted in it in over a year, so i figured i'd just post here.
i've seen this movie in the store, but never checked it out.
reason being, i used to have this on audio book when i was like 8 or 9. i don't know how the original story read, but the audio book was done up with voice actors and sfx and everything.
i was afraid they'd screw it up and change everything and make 9 year old me very angry.

oddly enough, they didn't. there were so many scenes that were exactly how i'd pictured it in my head all those years ago. pretty sure a bunch of the lines were the same too.
hell, they even threw in the part where he grabs a comic book for his kid. briefly, but i saw him do it and went "holy shit! i remember that!!!".

i don't know if i like the new ending though. the original left alot to the imagination, whereas the movie version was a bit different.

oh, and i must say, if ANYTHING was worth waiting all those years for this to become a movie
SPOILER
NSFW:
it was actually getting to see the religious whackjob lady get killed. that bitch pissed me off years ago, and i found myself putting this on pause off and on, because she was pissing me off once again

great movie. i will most likely watch it several more times.

Bruce Mother-Fucking Campbell.
dude is downright hysterical.
he was doing Q&A at the premier of Bubba Hotep, but he was pretty much just using it as an excuse to totally rip on anybody in the audience who tried to ask a question.

one lady put her hand up, he called on her, and she started "we drove three hours to be at this premier, and i just wanted to ask" and he cut her off and goes "woah woah woah! ok, show of hands, who drove longer than that to be here tonight???"
a bunch of hands went up and he goes "see that?!?! YEAH!".

that went on for about 10-20 minutes. i laughed until i cried.

Digging through some of Corey Haim's straight to video films again. Boy, I forgot how bad this was. Not even nostalgia can save it. Cynthia Rothrock ftw though. :D

1254141667_1.jpg

Somthing tells me I'm gonna need more alcohol before I re-watch Prayer Of The Rollerboys for the first time in almost 20 years. Whoa, that's a pretty scary thought. How quickly time passes. :\

I skipped Rollerboys and went for Watchers instead.

51B88GBA9QL.jpg

Another load of rubbish. :\

I tried darlink, but no joy. Really wanna see it too, but it'll have to wait.

I've been saving all the other terrible movies he did to my youtube playlist to catch up on what I missed out on. It's sad that we only do so when people die. I loved him when I was a kid though. It's like a part of my childhood went with him. :( <3

april-fools-day-2008.jpg

A remake to the 1986 movie of the same name. The original was pure shit, but this remake excelled........at being a far more shitty movie than the first. I'm just in awe at how bad this thing was. It made any given Lifetime Movie Of The Week seem Oscar worthy. I watched it for free On Demand and still feel ripped off.

law abiding citizen
Law-Abiding-Citizen-Poster2.jpg

very silly, but entertaining.