• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What's the funniest/stupidest name your dealer has told you for weed?

I live in Alaska and "Alaskan Thunder Fuck" (alternately known as "Matanuska Thunder Fuck") is pretty much a joke up here. As in, it's referenced as a famous strain that's commonly known about but never actually smoked (and, related to this, that any strain that's marketed as "Alaskan Thunder Fuck" isn't the real Thunder Fuck). No one would ever actually sell you something they referred to as "Alaskan Thunder Fuck", not unless they wanted to get laughed at.

I've never heard of "Alaskan Pacific Breeze".

Being from a non recreational and non medical state, I pretty much laugh at anyone who gives a strain name at all. Unless you're in a dispensary, names really don't mean shit. When people give a name it's usually just something common like blue dream or green crack or trainwreck. One time a kid said he had white widow and it was some brown, stringy, mexican brick weed. He wanted $20 a gram (is that against the rules?) lmfao, I laughed in his face

Death star - which was some weak ass bunk. I quit and am glad I did as there is nothing worth spending the $$ on here and, its still against the law here. The other one was White Rhino.... I learned the crazier the name, the weaker the product was. When it was just "good bud"... that was the best shit ever.

I got a strain the other day... it was called Super Mario. I googled it and found fuck all. Fuckin' dealers.. lol.

The conversation opened with the dealer (young guy, 17, perhaps?) saying 'Hi, it's Kyl-......it's Mr. X' and ended with me buying a gram of 'lunar nug' that, upon further scrutinization, looked less like bud and more like a sad, brown-green Charlie Brown christmas tree.
Needless to say, lunar nug was not, in fact, out of this world.

The conversation opened with the dealer (young guy, 17, perhaps?) saying 'Hi, it's Kyl-......it's Mr. X' and ended with me buying a gram of 'lunar nug' that, upon further scrutinization, looked less like bud and more like a sad, brown-green Charlie Brown christmas tree.
Needless to say, lunar nug was not, in fact, out of this world.

i think you should probably not hit up little 17 year old kyle anymore lol. gotta get someone legit but thats so easy now in contrast to when i was "kyle"'s age(which was not long ago at all) the medical movement has just raised the bar so much from when i was a kid

also i think what happened to kyle was he was told the name of some dope bud but didnt get that strain, because if theres really actual strains that stay consistent(im genuinely not sure) then ive smoked some lunar shit(my friend grew it and renamed his version green crack) and it was really really dank. very very dense tightly wound nuggets that are perfectly trimmed and smell really nice but not skunky overwhelming ignorance. and this nugget also had a dark hue to it but it was dark deep green not shitty brown...or maybe it was shittily grown and was actually that family of nugget? i just dont know about naming weed....theres so many and really theres only about 6 different types of weed that give you different highs...kinda overkill but the names are more for being funny, even the nug we both saw is almost positively not the same at all despite the similarities making me curious

Last edited:
I just received a strain list from a wholesale vendor & one strain was called FU Cali. I'm in CO. Have to admit, the shit looks dank.

I had a dealer that told me he had white widow, a few years back when i was ignorant of strains. I asked what it was what makes it so special he told me WW was weed laced with Cocaine XDXD

I had a great strain called Mr. Nice Guy. It was ironic because it gave you a pretty nice high. I've also had Golden Goat and God's Gift.

technically yes but rationally there's no chance anyone would reach out to you about sourcing a $20 dime from some joker you never did business with heh

Hi I'm from London what does this "dime" mean I see it a lot in a reference to drugs such as "a dime bag of heroin" what is dime??

Death star - which was some weak ass bunk. I quit and am glad I did as there is nothing worth spending the $$ on here and, its still against the law here. The other one was White Rhino.... I learned the crazier the name, the weaker the product was. When it was just "good bud"... that was the best shit ever.

And this is so true! I find that every average young wannabe Gangsta weed dealer will give a stupid name to his home grown bog shit aha

I had a dealer that told me he had white widow, a few years back when i was ignorant of strains. I asked what it was what makes it so special he told me WW was weed laced with Cocaine XDXD

Yup that's pretty common, over here in England I heard that a lot however after apparently smoking white widow many times I can conclude it not once was laced with coke I don't know what dealers think they are gunna get out of this I mean they probably think it makes there stuff look more dank or classy or something even though the majority of stoners don't do class A drugs for me however I just thought it seemed like a big waste of money on the dealers behalf

Deathstar is a REAL strain lol it's ECSD x Sensi Star I know the dude who bred it and went to prison for 4 years for it he's from my neck of the woods. He even got a High Times article back in 2004 if you remember. It's a clone only - there's nothing available from seed and if you do see it's bullshit. The cut rarely passes hands, I know a few people who have it in their garden since I'm local but it doesn't just go to anyone. He owns a super ridiculous headshop in a prohibition state now called "the deathstar nation" which he opened up after he got out of prison (not sure where he got the money lol) but he's one crazy ass goon and gives no fucks. One of the coolest dudes I know.

I know there's a lot of supposedly deathstar in Colorado but I really doubt it. It's a clone only one of one and maybe someone has tried to breed their own but it will never compare the original pheno. It's one of the stinkiest clone onlys available shit smells like straight gas/fuel and is one of the biggest producers I know. You can pump that bitch full of nutrients and she's still going to look fucking great. Honestly my favorite strain in the world for both terpene profile and effect. Shit is straight fucking flame. God bless team deathstar.

He actually has a website now where he sells heady glass

I worked for him for probably about 8 months or so, but I quit and we're still good friends. At the time when I was working for the shop he'd always ask for my input on his wholesale purchases, what I thought was trending at the time, ETC. and as a lot of you guys know I love collecting glass and he was really the dude that turned me onto the headies. Being around that glass day after day made me want to learn more and more, and soon I was knowledgeable about 99% of everything in the shop as well as what I'm on the hunt looking for online. Much love and respect for Bubba and what he's contributed to the cannabis community. Dude is the last of a dying breed of real mother fuckers

www.bubbasboronation.com

Last edited: