• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What's the funniest/stupidest name your dealer has told you for weed?

PsychStryda

Greenlighter
A lot of the time street dealers (mainly young ones) come up with random names for they're weed when they don't know what it is and 90% of the time it's shit I used to get this often when I smoked weed

My funniest Are "blueberry diesel crossed with Jamaican water melon kush" now I know this isn't particularly wild and may even possibly be a strain but I was offered it by some 15 year old wannabe thug little shit in outer London and when he handed it to me it was a scent less nug that looked about a year old lol definatly ain't high grade probably just some shitty engo

The other is "snoop lion Kush" ahah

"Grinch fingers" he sold me a quarter and it was just one long skinny nug. He showed me a bunch more and they were all the same length and size, they looked just like the Grinch's fingers, I lol'd.

Yeah it was pretty good stuff, then again I have a very difficult time differentiating between highs. The only difference to me in regards to weed quality is whether the stuff is an upper or downer, and how strong the stuff is. It was definitely an upper (which I prefer) and was pretty strong, at the time I had a pretty high tolerance going on.

Its actulay a real strain but its the funniest i ever heard we were trippin on shrooms laughing our ass off bout to smoke n he pulls out this jar with nice bright purple nugs in it im all like whats this called n he said purple monkey balls. I lol'd for like 15 mins good times..

afghan gooey just because of the way my friend used to say it every time we had some

Doughnuts. A dozen was an ounce, half dozen was a half ounce, and so on. She would always text me when she picked up something new saying they were "hot and ready".

Edit: Wow. I was too eager to post. Funniest was after Pineapple Express, the movie, came out and suddenly everyone had a strain called pineapple express.

inb4 cat piss :)

damnit.

i guess i'll have to go with any kind of "cheese" strain. Sounds fucking disgusting I won't smoke any out of principal. Got to draw the line somewhere. Cheese and mold go hand in hand.. not something I like to pair with weed, even if it is just the name.

inb4 cat piss :)

Cat Piss is actually a legit strain. I've had it. Kinda smelled like cat piss. Like really really strong Sour D but a little pissy lol

(this was from a dispensary that really prides themselves on genetics, so I'll trust it, plus that smell...)

yeah i don't think any dealer would purposely call his green cat piss unless it actually was :D i got my hands on something called Sea Warp (also a real strain) which is up there with the weirdest names, especially since there's nothing "sea" or "warpy" about it. It tastes amazing though, lavender and citrus on the inhale and a punch of cedar on exhale. An odd but powerful mix of clear flavours, absolutely love it!

Cat Piss is actually a legit strain. I've had it. Kinda smelled like cat piss. Like really really strong Sour D but a little pissy lol

(this was from a dispensary that really prides themselves on genetics, so I'll trust it, plus that smell...)

I always assumed it to be the break down of nitrogen containing compounds into more simple ones like ammonia and urea. It never bothered me because compounds degrade its no big deal but I would imagine its more common in high fertilized product that wasnt flushed or dried completely. Perhaps not all is exactly that but thats what i thought it was.

They never know the names of the strains, but I got the "this weed is a chemical one" or "this one is less chemical". Whatever this means... (I guess it may about the method of growing. That or it's spiked with synthetic noïds, but I doubt it).

I always assumed it to be the break down of nitrogen containing compounds into more simple ones like ammonia and urea. It never bothered me because compounds degrade its no big deal but I would imagine its more common in high fertilized product that wasnt flushed or dried completely. Perhaps not all is exactly that but thats what i thought it was.

This strain had a very unique smell, but I know what you mean. I've had bud that's in the process of curing and you open the jar and it smells like straight ammonia.

Pussy OG, cat piss, Alaskan thunderfuck. These are legit strains they sell at the MMJ store