• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What's the fastest way to make a weed high go away?

Seroquel.

Also would snorting meth cancel out the effects?

Definitely.

Weed is a weak drug. You can easily overpower it with a strong drug.

With a sufficient level of amphetamines in my system, I can easily consume an ounce in a day (and multiple bottles of wine) and still be highly functional.

I just ate a 2 gram firecracker which I fully expect to fuck me to the core in about half an hour at which point I will consume a couple of dexies...

Finding the balance is hard, sometimes. I end up having more alcohol and weed to compensate for the uppers, then more uppers to compensate, and so on and so forth. This is somewhat of a slippery slope but I'm getting the hang of it.

The last page of the Hashish Cookbook (circa 1970's) was headed Remedy and suggested keeping a bottle of cold flat lemonade in the fridge to help nullify some of the headier effects of the recipes. Sugar seems to be a downer...

last week I ate an edible brownie

And felt literally felt like this for hours just laying in my bed

l5HpDb.jpg

I know there's no anti weed pill, but can anyone share any life hacks I can do.

Just in case it happens again in the future.

Also would snorting meth cancel out the effects? Just curious
Don't eat it, that just last's way to long for the average person to be comfortable with.

Sit out or if possible sleep it off.

Stimulant's do cancel out this effect as well as Alcohol, downers and Opoid's ime. But they cause a lot of problems by their selves, so for a one time case maybe. But when it get's a pattern of use, no.

Just ride it out and learn.

l5HpDb.jpg

Eating & drinking milk always sobers me up!

A big fat pipe of crack , you'll forget you was baked in a millisecond 🤣

Lol seriously though sugary sweet munchies and sugary drinks always kill my high so I have to roll another after eating usually so yeah this does work m8

l5HpDb.jpg

Caffeine and sugar.
A big can of Monster should do the trick.
Meth would be overkill.

Going from hot cozy room in the winter blizzard outside.

This actually works, lol. I remember visiting Amsterdam in the winter and I'd be super stoned in the coffee shops, then step outside into the intense cold and walk back to my hotel and by the time I got there I was sober. Sucks the high right out of you.

l5HpDb.jpg

this is how it is supposed to feel,
lie down, take less next time
relax, count the layers of overlapping time

Showe

l5HpDb.jpg

Also would snorting meth cancel out the effects?

l5HpDb.jpg

Taking q shower has always made my high die out from weed

I think there is a bit of a disconnect in practicality when trying to treat something like a Cannabis experience with full antipsychotic drugs or any drugs really. The thing is, I don't feel like most folks will have these things lying around "just in case", that and the fact that you're waiting a good 45 minutes for any relief from said pills... I totally agree with the argument on an academic level, but I don't feel a lot of people will have the option.

I'm not going to pretend I have all of the answers, but I do feel that getting too high can often be avoided by sticking to hard and fast rules about consumption. Too often have I seen foks with no tolerance take ten rips off a blunt going around the circle because they're too nervous/afraid/peer-pressured into just "going with the flow". The reality of that situation, is that most people who are worth a damn will completely respect that decision, the person smoking will have a better time and everyone in the circle can enjoy understanding each other on a deepr level. The flipside is you getting so high you're practically tripping, having a panic attack and demanding to be taken to the hospital (I'm only being funny).

I'm a daily user and lover of Cannabis, but that doesn't mean I've never been too high. It's easy for me to sit here and armchair-quarterback the whole thing, but it's not fun while it's happening. The truth is, in my opinion, is that this is an analagous thing to people overdosing on hard drugs. There is the knnowledge that starting small, moving up slowly and being mindful is the smart way to go. You can practically ensure your health and life by doing so, but in practice, people often don't do "test shots". That's time consuming. They might not get as high.

I'm not saying that this applies to anyone here. I'm kind of freestyling a little bit, but I do think this is the type of thing that often leads people to getting too high. They don't respect themselves and their own needs and there's never a reason for that.

CBD!
I'm very sensitive to the anxiogenic effects of THC and made the mistake of smoking an usual-strength joint, just two, three puffs and my heart rate began to skyrocket. Coincidence wanted that I have had a bottle with CBD - which alone is unfortunately useless to me, I don't get the beneficial effects many report - took some drops and within 10-15mins all anxiety was gone.

This is a tough question because for me THC adds to the effect of everything, even caffeine and amphetamines are different with THC, so I'm not aware of any specific antidote. Pretty much all drugs will be intensified or altered by the inclusion of THC.

I would try eating something kind of heavy in fats if possible. Try laying down and watching TV and just ride it out.

*Edit after reading the OP*
Some people don't do well when they combine meth and THC. Personally I always combine them, but the meth sure doesn't make me less stoned.