• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What's the fastest way to make a weed high go away?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
last week I ate an edible brownie

And felt literally felt like this for hours just laying in my bed

l5HpDb.jpg

I know there's no anti weed pill, but can anyone share any life hacks I can do.

Just in case it happens again in the future.

Also would snorting meth cancel out the effects? Just curious

I find eating something sugary can kinda take away from the high abit. Other then that id say you just have to wait it out. Ive never snorted meth but i have taken weed with dexedrine and it didnt cancel the effects.

Eating.

I've also heard eating black pepper, although I have yet to experiment with this myself, so I can't say for sure.
That's because black pepper (whole) is high in beta carophyllene (also a terpene found in cannabis.

25-75 mg of full spectrum CBD will help alot.

Benzos would also help but wouldn't be my Choice. Youde most likely just fall asleep.

I've been too high on edibles, I just think of it like lsd or mushrooms. I know I'm safe, so I just enjoy the ride with a movie or music.

Definitely eating. Also, alcohol will literally flush some of the THC out of your system.
Other than that, exercise and long showers.

Hey guys. I'm not saying this in a negative sense, but I don't really feel that this is a Harm Reduction issue at its core, so I would like to move it over to Drug Culture. As others have said, I have always heard that eating is a great way of mitigating the effects a bit. My best advice would be to just breathe. Take deep breaths and focus on your heartbeat. Don't be thinking about anything opther than your breath and your hearbeat. Get comfortable and breathe.

Hey guys. I'm not saying this in a negative sense, but I don't really feel that this is a Harm Reduction issue at its core, so I would like to move it over to Drug Culture. As others have said, I have always heard that eating is a great way of mitigating the effects a bit. My best advice would be to just breathe. Take deep breaths and focus on your heartbeat. Don't be thinking about anything opther than your breath and your hearbeat. Get comfortable and breathe.
Yeah, I was going to move it to CD possibly, but move it where you feel it fits best.

last week I ate an edible brownie

And felt literally felt like this for hours just laying in my bed

l5HpDb.jpg

I know there's no anti weed pill, but can anyone share any life hacks I can do.

Just in case it happens again in the future.

Also would snorting meth cancel out the effects? Just curious
NO DO NOT DO METH WITH WEED!!! It can make you super paranoid and cause psychosis (Espc if you have mental health problems or history of it in your family). It will cause you to have a bad weed “trip”, and especially if you are taking edibles the paranoia and possible psychosis would last hours and would make you feel like you’re insane. Very possible chance it could land you in a mental hospital if this reaction occurred.

Always take downers not uppers to smooth out any type of psychoactive substance.

As for what you can do about it, I don’t know about you but I have some mental health issues that has allowed me to accumulate a lot of antipsychotic pills that will actually help kind of calm down a weed high. Such as, Trazadone, Abilify, Geodon, Vraylar, Olanzipime (very strong, you will fall asleep and it kills psychedelics immediately).

If you just feel anxious and necessarily don’t want to kill the trip all the way just take some benzodiazepines such as Xanax, Clonazepam, Ativan, etc.

Try to get pharmaceutical benzodiazepines and not ones off the street because they are often pressed with researchchemicals that are much stronger than regular benzodiazepines. However, if you do get “pressed” (fake) xanax/other benzos off the street just start very low. Very few dealers will put fentanyl and pressed benzodiazepines, you have to worry more about the researchchemicals benzodiazepines such as Flubromazlam(strongest RC benzo) and Clonazelam(Strong RC Benzo) and etizolam(weaker RC benzo). Which stronger and I strongly suggest to start out at a really low-dose with pressed benzodiazepines in order not to black out.

That's because black pepper (whole) is high in beta carophyllene (also a terpene found in cannabis.

25-75 mg of full spectrum CBD will help alot.

Benzos would also help but wouldn't be my Choice. Youde most likely just fall asleep.

I've been too high on edibles, I just think of it like lsd or mushrooms. I know I'm safe, so I just enjoy the ride with a movie or music.
Good point!

That reminded me, you can use CBD to counteract a too intense THC high. Definitely.

as others have added, some black peppercorns can sometimes help (it will supposedly change the high to a sedative effect, then you should be able to sleep it off)
or some CBD too

If you end up in this situation the most important thing to do is to accept you are in over your head and just get yourself in a safe place (Avoid heights, hazardous areas like cliffs etc) and stay hydrated. Telling a close friend can help too but it shouldnt be dangerous or harmful per say. Might be a while before you try cannabis again though lol

But Time is the key. Just like Alcohol, Cannabis will need time to clear from your system, anything to make time go easier can be useful
if you must consider benzo use , only use a very small amount if possible but benzos are not something worth getting hooked to because of a bad weed experience