• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What's the fastest way to make a weed high go away?

Adrenaline will help in dire necessity

Good Luck. You are probably perfect by now.

edit: And in the case of THC, time . . . . is on your side.

Showe

Taking q shower has always made my high die out from weed
Oh hell nah not for me lol. Onetime i smoked weed and it had been awhile since i smoked it. I had heard that showers kill the high and my parents just came home so i went straight in the shower. My stepmom is suspicous and starts knocking on the shower door because my stepbrother snitched on me and said my eyes were red and smelled like weed. I kept thinking i heard her voice but thought i was being paranoid so i stayed kn the shower for a bit.

Come out the shower and go straight to my room and she follows me and starts yelling at me. I keep ignoring her and lay in bed with a blanket and she takes off the blanket and tells me shes gonna take the door off my room. She tells me to go downstairs in the living room and sleep if im gonna sleep.

I go downstairs and go try and sleep and she keeps bitching at me and takes the blanket of me. Dad calls the cops. They go through my phone and my sisters phone and find pictures of heroin needles which at the time i was not doing and so they thought i was om heroin. But in reality i was trying to ignore them and was stoned af.

So i lay down and hear and see shit and all my stepsiblings look so scared and they all go out for ice cream and a movie while i stay.

Stepmom makes me take a drug test and watches me. Tested positive for weed and nothing else i believe. Not even the worst high i had

Moral of the story: the shower didnt kill my high but i was like edible high so i dont think anything couldve helped that besides more drugs or an eight hour nap

Funny thing is: my stepbrother snitched on me for doing drugs and yet sexually assaulted me. So when i snitch on him people dont believe me because im just a druggie. Well was a druggie. Doesnt mean i fucking lied. I didnt.

last week I ate an edible brownie

And felt literally felt like this for hours just laying in my bed

l5HpDb.jpg

I know there's no anti weed pill, but can anyone share any life hacks I can do.

Just in case it happens again in the future.

Also would snorting meth cancel out the effects? Just curious
About 10 hits of acid should make you forget about the edible.