• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

whats the best pill you ever had?

1. original pink hq's (late 2000) - maybe it was the timing (first REALLY strong mdma pill, right after finishing hsc) but these are still by far my favourite!
2. Pink bisexuals (mid 2001) - the ones with a male symbol on one side and female on the other. These pills were sooo strong, and soooo clean!
3. Orange flowers (early 2002) - well these ones aren't quite of the same calibre as the two above, but they were very nice.
btw, mashedpotatohead and anyone else who had the gold ck's in sydney in march 2000, did you think they were mdma? i still swear they were mdea, i've never spazzed out like that before (hallucinating, disorientated) :)

the blue bb's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(early 2001 i think....)
and the pink hearts I had at field day were pretty sweet!!
[ 30 November 2002: Message edited by: star_beats ]

green n' golds (light fluoro blue cap - last year)
red chillies (i think these were x-scores. 1/4 was enough to hit you good - late last year)
orange HQs (i ate 30 of these in two weeks cause I got addicted - early last year)
never had better ever since.

That's easy - last July - "The Winter of Pleasure" with the Original Orange/Red HQ.
At no other time have I "lost it like these". Thank God it was not in a club otherwise the full effects would have been missed. These babies smacked me on the arse and sat me down in the "Maxwell Smart Cone of Silence" for three hours. Coming up I physically heard a jet engine roar in my head, then threw up as I peaked (just a tiny projectile one but I was still smiling if that's OK), Luckily I managed to add vital nutrients to a not too distant pot plant. I then saw a friends foot turn into a juicy Kebab at 3am and it sure looked Juicy !!! So much so I started to lick her not unattractive foot! (It's OK - we are still friends but a Turko Kebab never looks the same). I couldn't work out who had the energy to go out and get food !!! What a pity I haven't seen any since. Kebabs or the Original HQ's.

But I bet you've found a new passion for people's feet?
I hear Johnboy's feet smell like Edam cheese. Would you like to find out for us if they taste like Edam as well?
:D

Green Fish, consumed November last year.
:) I never liked fishing until that night. Now I'm an avid angler. :)

Pink domes - October 2001 never been so high in my life
Pink hearts - mid 2001 (1st time I told a mate that I loved him)
light blue safe sex - 2002 (still got one left!)
pink playboys - march 2002

Blue/Green BB's
Pink Ladys
Red HQ
Red Honda's
Blue Lightning Bolts
Green/Orange Question Marks
Yellow TP
Blue Skys
Blue B29's

1. Green Yonnex (2000) - holy fuck. period. my eyeballs looked like a slot machine.
2. Green and Orange ?'s (2001)
3. Green Fish (2001)
Looking forward to a saved 2001 Pink Bisexual. Heard gooood things - but i hope tolerance doesn't kill it for me....
4. Anything from the March 2001 double-score family (bolts, JAs, hearts, etc)

1. green ? (mid-2001 - absolutely mong!)
2. green fish (late-2001 - pure e bliss)
3. beige safe sex (mid-2002 - absolutely fucked!)

best ever for me were these white blanks (cali's?) in april 2001. nothing has ever come close to matching those in terms of duration, strength etc etc.
other notable mentions are:
blue bb's from june2001
white powder caps july2001
pink omegas oct2001
and more recently the green fish barrels from only a few months back

Only been doing it 7 months so
Yellow sharks.
Green Honda.
Any other x score.

Have to agree with miss slingshot as the orange JA's ensured a amazing 21st birthday bender in April this year.
Also honourable mentions go to Pink Safe Sex's (2002), Blue Fish (2001), Blue 123's (2001/2) and Pokemon's (2000/1).
Peace to the Middle East...and have a merry xmas and crazy NYE.

Add the new green fish to that list, haha i add pills to mine all the time...
I havent had a 5hr lasting MDMA bikie all year till now...
MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im vegetarian, but i still eat green fish...

I havent been doin it 4 long but:
Yellow XO (from that small batch beninging this year)
Beige safe sex (werent the pink ones mda?)
Green Versace (almost shook my eyes outa their sockets!)

hey why the mad reports on pink panthers? i don't think much of them, if u like mda wouldnt u rate the blue SKY's better than panthers?

the skys earlier this year, id rate much MUCH higher than the panthers... Panthers = decidedly average...
Green Ap are the best MDA pill ive had in a while...