• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

whats the best pill you ever had?

You guys might laugh but the best and one of the first pills I ever had was called a 'white dove' way back in '92' when the scene was getting started. They were like little hambergers they were that bloody big. An eight hour stint was to be had in those days, but hey they cost $35 bucks which was quite a bit in those days.
For all you guys in Perth, we all remember that Place somewhere along Milligan St where Clubbing evolved into raving !!!!!

ORANGE WINDMILL . . . oh god the best i've ever had (around mid 2000 i think), the only thing i kept saying all night was 'oh my god i am so happy, ive never felt like this before' . . . i remember also finding my way in to the girls toilets, and this girl took one look at me and asked what i'd had, i told her, and she said "shit and its hit you like a tonne of bricks!"
RED HQ . . . also very nice (new years 2000/2001)
[ 23 November 2002: Message edited by: beatGirl ]

Red speckled Ralph Laurens july 2002
I dont think anyone has mentioned these, but has anyone tried them?? Fucking awesome!!
yeh 4 leaf clovers are good

Green and GOld cap mid 2001.
Strong, clean and bloody AMAZING!

White Ohm 2001 - I still got one stored!!!
Biggest pill ever!!!
Then would of been
UFO's - Real rushy - 3rd best ever
Brown Hammer - 2nd best intense rushy/drop on ur ass kinda pill, very up and down
Beige Bullets - rushy as fuck

How do ppl remember their 15 best pills and when they were around ??
That said
Original TP
Orange cK
Red HQ
Blue BB
Orginal Blue Melody
White Sharks

^ I know at least one person that keeps notes in their diary of what, when, how many, test results, the lot... In their own little code of course, but it's interesting to look back on, and remind themselves if they're taking pills too often or not, etc.
However, I suspect that people mostly remember what pill went down the hatch at what party/ place/ event, and locate the date that way.
BigTrancer :)

Wite Motorolla - First batch... definiatly my fav, couldn't feel my body, felt like a floating head for about 6 hours.

Blue Love 2000
White Mitsubishi Turbo 2000
White Dove 1995
Orange Rolex 1999
Blue Euro's 1999

Green Windmill - April this year, anyone else remember these? tingles all over, strong visiuals. Only pill ive had strong visiuals off.
Off white Pink Panthers, around now and pretty damn sweet, grab em for new years if you can. Long lasting and full body rush's.

Califoria Splits feb/mar 2000 (i think?) :) )
and the White Bentlys.....
god damn those bentlys... :)
|mal|functions

My best ever would have to the BLUE MTV...... this year around August.
This pill just made my whole body tingle & all i wanted was to get my whole body rubbed all over. I couldnt stop moaning in pure...well "ecstacy"
HAHAHAHA ABCYA

Second Runner up: 'Panadol cap' ;-) (Sept 2000)
First Runner up: Orange JA's A beautiful birthday (Apr 2002)
And the winner is ...
Yellow SEX's - Words cannot describe...

blue mtvs were nice but not that great
of course there is always bbs
green tts
white stars
red or pink lightining bolts
blue diamond ( best of all time only pill to last over 6 hours cleanest pill ever aswell)
versaces were nice aswell but thats the level i want from a pill,
pills of old are way better than the ones today

red roo (but that was my 1st one)
apart from that
pink safe sex
blue cu
pink panther

White Mitzi's - some time in '98
White Rolex's - Sydney, Sept '99
Gold CK's - Sydney, Feb '00
Green CU's - Sydney, Mar '00
BT's (British Telecom's) - Sydney, May '00
Double domed, double stamped red HQ's - Sydney, Aug '00
White 8 balls - Amsterdam, Jul '02
Yellow Bentley's - London, Sep '02

beige versace - 2002
safe sex especially pink - 2002
pink panther - 2002

1. Blue Barrel (late 2000)
Have never had anything that has come even close to what I experienced that night. Every breath I took filled me with something that was so much thicker than air. Within 30mins I experienced every emotion you can think of. One of thoses "I am the universe" moments...
Broke all the rules and my soul.
2. Green Fish (mid 2002)
Literally floored me!
Spent the night carpet swimming. Peaked for 8hrs straight. Very intense.
3. White Dove (mid 2000)
When I first started to get into the "scene". Completely lost touch with reality. Had my first visuals and was very impressed. Did everything I wanted, and more.
4. Pink Safe Sex (mid 2002)
This would have to be the "hardest" pill I have ever had. After the nausea wore off and I was able to complete sentences, it felt like the world had torn me apart. Lucky there were friends there to piece me back together.
^_^

Best pill every or sorry best 2 every are. Light/lime green ?'s Jan last year and my fav Yellow melodies oct/nov last year, the most intense and logest rush of my life

add the Green AP as my pill of 2002... FUCK I LOVE MDA...
the pink safe sex were good too, i thought they were the best ive had this year, until that lil green thing came along...