• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What's the best opiate?

I only smoked opium twice, a few pills of oxycodone and hydrocodone. Never prescribed it, just had it here and there. And we're talking maybe a half dozen goes.
Yeah they get you high, but the next day I felt like death.
I believe we should be able to smoke opium til your heart's content.
Pills, 5 and 15's of morphine should be in every american's medicine cabinet.
Needles get you into trouble.
But I would say my fav was the 10% morphine in the opium gum I smoked. But that's also a mix of other compounds too. So it wasn't pharmaceutical morphine.
I would like to try morphine by itself, or at least, like I said, have it in the medicine cabinet.
It's a natural product.

Morphine will always be my favorite. I have had IV oxymorphone too and it was good but short lasting. The blast lasted like2-3 hours. Injecting an MS Contin was longer lasting and a little heavier.

Poppy tea could be my favorite. Nothing like natural morphine. Oxycodone is good the first few times but wow does tolerance screw that up. After that it almost can't be felt. But morphine to me is stealthier.

Let's face it, good heroin is the best. But it does turn to morphine in a person's system.
Rectal morphine blew EVERYTHING else out of the water for me. Oral hydrocodone, oxycodone, methadone, codeine, darvocet, tramadol, and probably more I can't think of. The plugged morphine was so much better in every way. I suspect it's just due to metabolism differences in everyone. My opiate days were late 2000's early 2010's way before the fake pills were ever thought of as a possibility.

Oxycodone Oxy-IR 5/10/20mg BEST euphoric opioid
Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) pharmaceutical IV vials Potent as Fck
Diacetylmorphine (Diamorphine) Heroin ….Fck me silly IV Speedball + dopaminergic stimulant
Methadone (Dolophin) Potent long acting 24h half-life Potent analgesic

Dexedrine (d-Amph) / Adderall / Desoxyn (d-Meth)
Methylphenidate (Ritalin) / Phenmetrazine / Cocaine

Diazepam (Valium) #1
Lorazepam (Ativan)
Alprazolam (Xanax)

Ketamine
Cannabis
MDMA
LSD-25

Ethanol (Jin / Rum)
Nicotine (Belmonts cigarettes)

I'm stuck on isotonitazene rn but when my tolerance wasn't so fucked, I'd say hydromorphone was my favorite outta everything

Heroin is the absolute best. It's the standard IMO. But you can't find it anymore. It's all mixed with or mostly Fent. Which is not nearly as fun. Oxycodone maybe for second. But I only liked to IV and pills are too much trouble. They all do the trick (seemingly solve all your problems for a little bit).

Having said that, I can't help but to urge you to find other ways to deal with anxiety. Speaking from the experience of 10+ years of Heroin addiction and now 6 years on Suboxone (as my last hope after several rehabs and drug charges). Once you get physically hooked, which takes no time at all, coming off will give you anxiety worse than you have ever had. I could go on and on....Be safe.

To me personally, it goes like this: -

1) Heroin. Real Pure Heroin.
2) IV Dilaudid
3) Opana
4) Demerol
5) Oxycodone
6) Hydrocodone
7) Bupe
8) Morphine

You can tell I'm not a big fan of Morphine, and Oxycodone is not my best opiate.

Rectal morphine blew EVERYTHING else out of the water for me. Oral hydrocodone, oxycodone, methadone, codeine, darvocet, tramadol, and probably more I can't think of. The plugged morphine was so much better in every way. I suspect it's just due to metabolism differences in everyone. My opiate days were late 2000's early 2010's way before the fake pills were ever thought of as a possibility.
Did you just plug the pill or did you use water and a syringe to take Morphine rectally?

The best of all imo is Oxymorphone (opana) but very hard to get legit. nowadays.
then I'd say good old Hydromorphone Dilaudid the Opiate before the 'Oxycodone/OxyContin" Phase
Fentanyl Patches & Fentora back in the days were excellent but VERY DANGEROUS
But, nowadays it's more Roxicodone 5's, 10's, 15's, 20's & 30's beware of the dirty ass 30's that cats are selling on the Corner they're all laced with only god knows what from Xylazine now to Fent. & that's for sure to be in it. Get from a Pharm. ONLY. Don't buy off the street's
Hydrocodone from Vicodin to Norco to Lorcet etc.
Morphine can't forget about that.

Stick with low dose Opie's i.e Codeine & Tramadol don't play everyday either I would say stick to the weekends but to each his own. with these tablets learn from the Stories and the hell People have been through. I've been on every one of them for a long time. From Methadone Clinics to Suboxone Clinics.
In the end it's just another 9 to 5 gig.
Hear hear
I love opanas behind that Dilaudid or diamorphine.
Snorting opana irs is the only drug that ever gave a injected opiate like rush.. The first time it's like you just found an angel from hell or a demon from paradise. I used to get 100mg opana a day for like a year but the clinic closed supposedly due to over prescribing. -_-

Personally I never really liked oxymorphone … I never thought it felt as good as other opiates. I used to have a really severe roxicodone dependence & if I couldn’t get any for a couple days I would take oxymorphone to hold me over, but the minute I could get roxi I would just give the rest of the opanas (oxymorphone) to one of my friends. That’s back when drugs used to be safer & easier accessible … before all the fentanyl took over.

Now I only can get tramadol for pain from doctors & sometimes hydromorphone from a cousin … yea for sure hydromorphone’s good stuff. lol sorry I’m rambling over here :)
Weird because oxycodone is metabolized into oxymorphone...

I love opanas and it has been the king for me. How did you take the opanas .
Snorting is a MUST. IVING even better but insufflation is just as good just need higher dose. I would shoot my remaining opana before refill just because I wouldn't have enough.

For shear pleasure heroin no question but with that being said if your wanting to maintain functionality and also experience the pleasure then maybe methadone is the 'best' because atleast I know I will male it last and am unlikely to go over the dose even if it ain't getting me high I won't usually go over the dose I'm prescribed I don't know why I do this but I do if you take the same dose of methadone everyday ime your tolerance sort of bonds with it and you can experience I mellow to moderate buzz that slowly fades into a nice sedation feeling writing this makes me question why I don't just stick to methadone like I used to but ofcourse I chase the dragon and take smack on top of my methadone which btw fucks up your tolerance and some days I literally can't "wake up properly" until I've had atleast 30ml of methadone (my dose got restarted a couple months back) give it ten min to kick in then have atleast half a gram of 1/1 bash/tt smack you wanna know what the most fucked up thing was if I had to choose between the two then methadone should be my choice because it would hold me stronger and longer than the same amount of gear would but I still would pick smack because it's just so much more addictive and you don't even realise it I was talking about it to someone the other day but taking heroin "that one time" to avoid the wds of codeine when I was in my late teens or early 20s may just be one of the stupidest things I've ever done in my life im the type of person who trys their best to look clean and well shaven but even I sometimes just don't see the point in anything these days however I have been gym twice now and the natural endorphins from intense working out has made me feel more naturally good in a long time if that makes sense it's gave me a taste and reminded me of what life should be like and the natural happiness that is waiting for me once I sort myself out again I'm not gonna sir here and say I'm gonna quit cold turkey tommorow or next week or the week or month after that but what I will say is I haven't given up.. yet...

A good friend of mine died a couple weeks ago btw he was a heavy heroin and crack jacker he apparently died from injecting to much but you couldn't of met a nicer gut he helped me out more times than I can Count to when he didn't have to I do miss him..

His name was Lee by the way it's crazy how mamy smokers have died that I knew I think over 20 in the last few years alone and the dealers don't give a fuck I told one about Lee dying (me and Lee were good customers) and he put on a poorly disguised half added concerned voice what a cunt

Weird because oxycodone is metabolized into oxymorphone...

I love opanas and it has been the king for me. How did you take the opanas .
Snorting is a MUST. IVING even better but insufflation is just as good just need higher dose. I would shoot my remaining opana before refill just because I wouldn't have enough.
Yea I used to snort both the roxicodone and opana

A good friend of mine died a couple weeks ago btw he was a heavy heroin and crack jacker he apparently died from injecting to much but you couldn't of met a nicer gut he helped me out more times than I can Count to when he didn't have to I do miss him..

His name was Lee by the way it's crazy how mamy smokers have died that I knew I think over 20 in the last few years alone and the dealers don't give a fuck I told one about Lee dying (me and Lee were good customers) and he put on a poorly disguised half added concerned voice what a cunt
I’m sorry for your loss 💜