• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What's the best opiate?

Thrax

Bluelighter
Tonight, I took 150 mg of codein.

It took time to effect but some good ones like lightness and some euphoric highs over several hours.

Some my question is, what the best opiate to take for to relieve inner pain and anxiety ?

What do you mean by "best" and what conditions are sufficient for an opiate to be considered "best" in this case? criteria could be onset of action, duration of action, safety profile, binding affinity to opiod receptors, subjective effects, etc.

I don't know what the "best" opiate is (finding it is an impossible task, as the condition(s) of an opiate being "best" is/are unquantifiable.)

I do know that my favorite opiate is Powdered Kratom Leaf. it isn't too strong and sedative for me, but it also takes the edge off of pain that Tylenol can't fix but isn't bad enough to send me to the ER, and it gives me motivation to workout harder.

As far as opiates for anxiety are concerned, codeine and hydrocodone have worked decent enough for me in the past. But why on earth would you choose an opiate to treat anxiety? that's like hanging up a painting and using a sledgehammer to put a nail through drywall. Sure it will work for a while, but eventually you will be at the point where you have to pop 60 mg of hydros a day just to feel a little bit of relief from anxiety. Most opiates/opiods are absolutely horrible to use for longer than 6-12 months, many of them even less time than that.

Also what do you mean by "inner pain", this could mean arthritis, neuropathic pain, or emotional pain.

Some my question is, what the best opiate to take for to relieve inner pain and anxiety ?
They all work for general pain and anxiety. They all feel quite similar but have various strengths and durations.

The best at it would probably be heroin. Lots of 2nd mentions.

But I would really advise against seeking stronger opioids. It's a world of addiction you don't want.

The best at it would probably be heroin.
True, if it's real heroin (diacetylmorphine), and not the fentadope that's so common in the US right now.
But for me, the best euphoria is oxycodone and the best for duration is methadone.
Codeine is a very distant last place.

PS-- As stated by others above, none are good for long-term use. All will eventually cause much more pain than they ever relieved.

Last edited:
Right now i am on OXYCODONE but i constantly stare on the box of tramadol and understand how such a parent drug +superweak opioid and main metabolite(O-dsmt) which, is much stronger opioid than it's parent drug. It Is also norepineprine reuptake inhibitor with half life 7-9 hours.

Tramadol is good to try, but if u are in severe pain, also take paracetamol and ibuprofen and 100mg of Tramadol, repeated 1.hour later. 400mg/24h.

Codeine i had 170-180 mg the other days but didn't do much so i mixed 10mg valium. Tramadols with coffee saved me from last relapse when i woke up...i only had a few though because they make me suicidal. I think that s the key with tramadols . Then i smoked joint . Which is the only thing i can mentally afford these days

The best of all imo is Oxymorphone (opana) but very hard to get legit. nowadays.
then I'd say good old Hydromorphone Dilaudid the Opiate before the 'Oxycodone/OxyContin" Phase
Fentanyl Patches & Fentora back in the days were excellent but VERY DANGEROUS
But, nowadays it's more Roxicodone 5's, 10's, 15's, 20's & 30's beware of the dirty ass 30's that cats are selling on the Corner they're all laced with only god knows what from Xylazine now to Fent. & that's for sure to be in it. Get from a Pharm. ONLY. Don't buy off the street's
Hydrocodone from Vicodin to Norco to Lorcet etc.
Morphine can't forget about that.

Stick with low dose Opie's i.e Codeine & Tramadol don't play everyday either I would say stick to the weekends but to each his own. with these tablets learn from the Stories and the hell People have been through. I've been on every one of them for a long time. From Methadone Clinics to Suboxone Clinics.
In the end it's just another 9 to 5 gig.

Last edited:
Morphine will always be my favorite. I have had IV oxymorphone too and it was good but short lasting. The blast lasted like2-3 hours. Injecting an MS Contin was longer lasting and a little heavier.

Poppy tea could be my favorite. Nothing like natural morphine. Oxycodone is good the first few times but wow does tolerance screw that up. After that it almost can't be felt. But morphine to me is stealthier.

Let's face it, good heroin is the best. But it does turn to morphine in a person's system.

Tonight, I took 150 mg of codein.

It took time to effect but some good ones like lightness and some euphoric highs over several hours.

Fucking hell I'm jealous. It's been ages since that would do anything for me.

I think i will try to find oxycodone and heroin.
Maybe it help me to fell less bad everydays.

Also I will get benzodiazepine in the weeks to come.

Please don't.....
I know that whatever I say will probably be brushed off until you know but...

I started exactly like you, Codeine, magic stuff and not the end of the world right, hell, bet you don't even crave that much the next week.
Other people must be weak as piss to get addicted to this, they haven't even been through what you have and you're stronger willed than them.

This shit cures my mind and I only feel better the next day, no hangover just a lovely glow over, what else is there.

Wow, screw the Codeine, found a source for Hydrocodone / Oxycodone / Morphine / Opium / Heroin / Fetty and I can have it delivered.
This shit is serious though, not like Codeine (lol), better only do it once a week maybe twice.

Shit this week has sucked, I know that it's 3 days until I can dose but fuckem, I need a mind break.

What an awesome day I had today, lets celebrate I know I dosed yesterday but hell this is a once off, its a birthday.

On-and-on-and-on.... very slow burn, see I knew that wouldn't get me addicted, no WD's whatsoever.... UNTIL YOU DO.

Fuck, better slow down.... damn I feel like shit

Shit I really need to be better today, I have a lot on, then that's it, you may still get high for a while but soon you will feel nothing and only NEED MORE / STRONGER / MORE OFTEN.

Trauma / Social Problems / Stress this is what makes you and me unable to do Opiates, please don't, the world isn't shit, your place in it is for now but not forever, it WILL GET BETTER but with dope IT WILL GET WORSE

Sorry, I'm not here to preach and I won't in future but that hit a little to close to home

Last edited:
None of them lol. But honestly, if you're talking about pain relief its quite known that morphine tablets tend to be superior. If you're trying to ruin your entire life, they say heroin is pretty good. Regardless of what opiate, people previously addicted or still addicted never recommend any of them. Its not just about withdrawals and depression, there is a very real suffering that comes with opiate addiction that can't really be described into words. Especially after the second year. You don't want to be another person hooked on something that started off recreationally very care-free. The addiction is serious. Even people with horrible pain conditions forced to be on opioid maintenance for life at some point of another start to wish they never needed them. It is suffering in paradise.

Right now i am on OXYCODONE but i constantly stare on the box of tramadol and understand how such a parent drug +superweak opioid and main metabolite(O-dsmt) which, is much stronger opioid than it's parent drug. It Is also norepineprine reuptake inhibitor with half life 7-9 hours.

Tramadol is good to try, but if u are in severe pain, also take paracetamol and ibuprofen and 100mg of Tramadol, repeated 1.hour later. 400mg/24h.
I would kill for oxycodone

#1) Oxycodone (Eukadol) - stimulating, potent analgesic, profound euphoria
#2) Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) - true Gold Standard /pharmaceutical grade Diamorphine
#3) Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) - Very potent I.V. mu-opioid agonist 1,000mg tiny vial 100mg/ml
#4) Methadone (Dolophine) - full synthetic potent opioid, long 24h half-life, long acting opioid

All 4 opioids the best ever, in that order too. Nothing comes close to the dopaminergic / endorphin derived pleasure, mentally & physically alert, stimulating opioid, over whelming mood-boosting properties, that oral Oxycodone has….a non-sedating theBaine derived Mu-Agonist & Very potent opioid analgesic painkiller ….paired with a “Classic Amphetamine“ such as Methylphenidate (Ritalin) or d-Amphetamine (Dexedrine) and it’s an unmatched oral Speedball. Period.

All 4 opioids were synthesized by German Pharmaceutical companies in the early 1900’s

Those 4 ….a massive stockpile of all (both branded tablets/capsules and raw API powder for compounding or proper IV injections (no excipients / bulking agents) just pure API powder ….my freaking wet dream…..plus Valium 10mg tablets (100,000+ tablets) & Desoxyn 5mg tablets (100,000+ tablets) stored in a dry, dark, cold cellar type basement vault secured for long term storage. Strictly personal usage & helping genuine people in need with low therapeutic doses….no selling or contributing to the illicit market

Last edited:
Morphine will always be my favorite. I have had IV oxymorphone too and it was good but short lasting. The blast lasted like2-3 hours. Injecting an MS Contin was longer lasting and a little heavier.

Poppy tea could be my favorite. Nothing like natural morphine. Oxycodone is good the first few times but wow does tolerance screw that up. After that it almost can't be felt. But morphine to me is stealthier.

Let's face it, good heroin is the best. But it does turn to morphine in a person's system.
True

Going from own experience. Codeine, Tramadol, Kratom, o-DSMT and Oxycodone (which I used as prescribed 3 x 5 mg).

Kratom, probably my messing with o-DSMT is what resembles mostly a true opiod, or Oxycodone would I have taken a high dose. AFAIC Kratom, especially good Red Vein Borneo or Red Maeng Da powder. I love Kratom, obviously.

Also I will get benzodiazepine in the weeks to come.
I'd advise against strong opiates like heroin. It's a very hard road to get off of. Also, keep in mind mixing opiates and benzos can be very dangerous as a result of increased respiratory depression. If you go this route, keep Narcan on hand at all times and avoid using alone if possible. I'd suggest sticking with lighter opiates/opiods like codeine/tramadol hcl if possible - from a pharmacy.

Morphine and hydromorph are my favorites. We don't have oxymorphone in Canada that I know of but love to try it

Morphine and hydromorph are my favorites. We don't have oxymorphone in Canada that I know of but love to try it
Personally I never really liked oxymorphone … I never thought it felt as good as other opiates. I used to have a really severe roxicodone dependence & if I couldn’t get any for a couple days I would take oxymorphone to hold me over, but the minute I could get roxi I would just give the rest of the opanas (oxymorphone) to one of my friends. That’s back when drugs used to be safer & easier accessible … before all the fentanyl took over.

Now I only can get tramadol for pain from doctors & sometimes hydromorphone from a cousin … yea for sure hydromorphone’s good stuff. lol sorry I’m rambling over here :)