• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What's the best opiate?

Thanks for yours contribution dears friends,

I think i will keep Tramadol and try oxycodone when my contact will have.

I'm under Paroxetine actually, If this treatment didn't help me, I go to opiates again.

I’m sorry for your loss 💜
thanks

I'm under Paroxetine actually, If this treatment didn't help me, I go to opiates again.
Be careful with tramadol it don't mix well with some people (me included) I'm sure it nearly killed me once I felt like I had a fluid build up in my head (not saying i did but just what it felt like) I was in bed and you know when your upside down for a while and blood rushes to your head well it was like that only 100 times worse I had to lay with my back and head flat against the wall even tilting my head foward a tiny bit would bring back the sensation and make me feel like I was gonna pass out I dunno wtf happened to me that night but I'm almost certain it was caused by the tramadol I haven't touched it since. Be careful with that shit.

Btw bonus info my doctor told me that it's usually given only to old people or when the benefits out weigh the negatives tramadol seems to increase mortality in certain people and doctors are aware of this. Nasty stuff man.

Where you from btw the states?

Harm reduction wise an fast acting/ euphoric oral one seem's the safest option.

One that behaves logical kinetically! Dextromoramide oral supposedly was just as good as Heroin IV. Only a dose that was good one day could be deadly the next.

Tilidine alway's seemed like a good candidate. Never took it myself and maybe it has risk's unknown to me.
But if it crosses my path i won't hestitate, I would never IV willingly anything.

For shear pleasure heroin no question but with that being said if your wanting to maintain functionality and also experience the pleasure then maybe methadone is the 'best' because atleast I know I will male it last and am unlikely to go over the dose even if it ain't getting me high I won't usually go over the dose I'm prescribed I don't know why I do this but I do if you take the same dose of methadone everyday ime your tolerance sort of bonds with it and you can experience I mellow to moderate buzz that slowly fades into a nice sedation feeling writing this makes me question why I don't just stick to methadone like I used to but ofcourse I chase the dragon and take smack on top of my methadone which btw fucks up your tolerance and some days I literally can't "wake up properly" until I've had atleast 30ml of methadone (my dose got restarted a couple months back) give it ten min to kick in then have atleast half a gram of 1/1 bash/tt smack you wanna know what the most fucked up thing was if I had to choose between the two then methadone should be my choice because it would hold me stronger and longer than the same amount of gear would but I still would pick smack because it's just so much more addictive and you don't even realise it I was talking about it to someone the other day but taking heroin "that one time" to avoid the wds of codeine when I was in my late teens or early 20s may just be one of the stupidest things I've ever done in my life im the type of person who trys their best to look clean and well shaven but even I sometimes just don't see the point in anything these days however I have been gym twice now and the natural endorphins from intense working out has made me feel more naturally good in a long time if that makes sense it's gave me a taste and reminded me of what life should be like and the natural happiness that is waiting for me once I sort myself out again I'm not gonna sir here and say I'm gonna quit cold turkey tommorow or next week or the week or month after that but what I will say is I haven't given up.. yet...
.............. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Here's a free punctuation supply. Insert as needed at your pleasure.

what does opium smell like when it's smoked and is it as strong as heroin?
No of course opium isn't as strong as heroin gram for gram, but it's more subtle. The vinegar smell in decent heroin is mainly due to the chemicals it's processed with. Raw opium has a pungent complex odour. When smoked the aroma is flowery with a musky rich undertone (if it's good).