• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

DXM really sucks compared to ketamine or PCP; that's why it's not more popular. It's got lots of side effects in comparison, with less dissociation.

spoken like someone whos probably never tried a 1g+ dose, never used the powder, and never took 2 benadryls before the trip

eliminates all the side effects

best legal high, LSA in the form of Hawain baby woodrose seeds.

Remember you should Research the effects and safety of any mind altering substance legal or illegal before you decide to take it. It can save you from having an unpleasant or dangerous experience.
just because something is legal, it doesn't always mean its safe!

just because something is legal, it doesn't always mean its safe!

+1

I have tried kratom before when I was opiate nieve and swore it did nothing. Now that I am quite seasoned with opiates and have quite a tolerance now actually, I gave it another try. About ~12g of powder mixed in with OJ. I feel like I drank a nice moderate glass of pod tea with a much quicker come-up. Itchin' like a flea bag, pinned out, slight euphoria, lovely body high, and a nice sense of comfort and well being. I'm happy, energetic and productive at work (expect for mucking around on BL lol). Awesome sauce...... =D

It's gonna be a good day.

As far as DXM, I absolutely love it. I used to do the bottles, and drinking it sucked. Now that I discovered the wonder of the gel caps, I'm much more inclined to enjoy it a little more often as a little treat. The only thing I don't like is how sedating and dis-coordinating it can be. Does anyone has a suggestion for a good stimulant to take with DXM to get that heightened alertness, wakefullness and energy? No, I'm not stupid, I'm not expecting to create a MDMA-like experience out of DXM, that will not happen, however, some added stimulation and energy would be nice. When I'm rolling, I love that feeling of having tons of energy and keen focus to the point where I feel like my eyes have become microprocessors and magnifying glasses, if that makes any sense. I don't expect an amphetamine level of stimulation, but some would be nice. I have no access (nor do I want) to any amps or coke.

Pseudo ephedrine? Caffeine? Something else?

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Favorite totally legal drug is nitrous
favorite grey area drug is mephedrone (actually it's probably my favorite drug all together)

lol the first time i got laid .......................... =/

about the only Free High i ever got and that ended up cost like 90$ on the Date not sure if it was free after all haha

Salvia for the win for sure. Theres something about it that i just love despite the head fuck it gives and the total chaos.

I can't believe so many people said alcohol. I would rather get salvia or even DXM rather then alcohol. Maybe thats just because im on the wagon now.

Alcohol, no question.

Thing is, I think people are misinterpreting legal high. LSA is a scheduled substance. Most RCs are technically illegal for human consumption, except for MDPV (not an analog of anything), 2-dpmp, and the cannabinoids. DMT in any herbal form is still illegal, so is mescaline and 5-MeO-DMT.

All this only applies to the US, of course. Cannabis is legal in Breckenridge, Colorado, and I've smoked it there. Not totally sure if that counts.

Psilocybe sclerotia (truffles). Damn they were good.