• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

You are exactly right!!!!.....therefore when you people are "CONSUMING" it...it becomes illegal....what is so hard to understand about that????
If you simply own a san pedro than your not breaking the law....

but as soon as you consume it, your breaking the law.....and that is what ALLLLLL these people are talking about when they list san pedro on here...
this thread is titled "Best Legal High..."....therefore, they were getting high off of it by CONSUMING it.

....is this really that hard to understand????

I would know, like I said, I have witnessed people getting arrested for eating san pedro

.....damn people can be really THICK at times.

Technically anything sold as bath salts and plant feeders are illegal once you abuse them, room deodorizers are illegal once they are misused, etc. Pretty much any "legal high" becomes illegal once you are using it to get high. San Pedro is legal to buy as well as the other items aforementioned which is why it is considered a "legal high."

StaySedated said:
morning glory, dxm, loperamide(if u know how to do it), prophylhexedrine(the best), kava sucks, nutmeg(pot like buzz that lasts all day, never had nausea), ephedrine sucks, datura scared the shit out of me, theres not a lot of good legal highs out there

And just exactly how do you do Loperamide?
It doesn't cross the blood brain barrier and therefore it doesn't get you high, so unless you miraculously came up with a way to temporarily remove the BBB or make Lope cross it, you are consuming it for no reason other than placebo effect.
I have seen so many posts by you where you really don't know what you are talking about or you make no sense.

Technically anything sold as bath salts and plant feeders are illegal once you abuse them, room deodorizers are illegal once they are misused, etc. Pretty much any "legal high" becomes illegal once you are using it to get high. San Pedro is legal to buy as well as the other items aforementioned which is why it is considered a "legal high."

And just exactly how do you do Loperamide?
It doesn't cross the blood brain barrier and therefore it doesn't get you high, so unless you miraculously came up with a way to temporarily remove the BBB or make Lope cross it, you are consuming it for no reason other than placebo effect.
I have seen so many posts by you where you really don't know what you are talking about or you make no sense.

Actually abusing "room deoderizers" or huffing chemicals like that IS NOT illegal...it just goes against the labeling. Youve never heard the stories or seen the TV specials about that?....where parents want there kids to stop abusing inhalents but when they get fucked up and pass out in a parking lot in their car from huffing and a cop comes by, they arent legally allowed to take the inhalent away from them as long as they are 18...because its not ILLEGAL...its just stupid.

They even did a special on it on "Intervention" with this chick who was addicted to inhalents but the cops couldnt do ANYTHING about it....they even had film footage of the cop handing the inhalent back to the chick saying that he had no legal right to take it from her because she wasnt breaking the law.

The laws should be changed so they can prosecute people who abuse inhalents but the way it stands now...they cannot.

Its NOT ILLEGAL...unfortunately

Actually abusing "room deoderizers" or huffing chemicals like that IS NOT illegal...it just goes against the labeling. Youve never heard the stories or seen the TV specials about that?....where parents want there kids to stop abusing inhalents but when they get fucked up and pass out in a parking lot in their car from huffing and a cop comes by, they arent legally allowed to take the inhalent away from them as long as they are 18...because its not ILLEGAL...its just stupid.

They even did a special on it on "Intervention" with this chick who was addicted to inhalents but the cops couldnt do ANYTHING about it....they even had film footage of the cop handing the inhalent back to the chick saying that he had no legal right to take it from her because she wasnt breaking the law.

The laws should be changed so they can prosecute people who abuse inhalents but the way it stands now...they cannot.

Its NOT ILLEGAL...unfortunately

The sale of inhalants is legal FOR THEIR INTENDED PURPOSES.

However, legality and consequences can also vary from state to state and can be dependent on what the inhalant is.

General info on inhalant use:

"Because products used as inhalants are legal for their intended purposes, children and teens may mistakenly believe that inhalant use is also legal."
-Source

"Retailers who knowingly sell solvents for this purpose face serious legal consequences."
-Source

State Specific info on inhalant use:

"Massachusetts Law prohibits the possession, use, or sales of any substance for the purpose of producing an intoxicating effect. Punishment for violations includes a maximum fine of two hundred dollars or maximum imprisonment of six months."
-Source

"Twenty-four states specifically ban the use, possession, or sale or other distribution of inhalants. Most define inhalants as products like glue and solvents that can cause mind-altering effects; many specify chemical compounds that, when present in a product, make it an inhalant."
-Source (This source also includes a chart regarding state inhalant laws for all 50 states.)

The sale of inhalants is legal FOR THEIR INTENDED PURPOSES.

However, legality and consequences can also vary from state to state and can be dependent on what the inhalant is.

General info on inhalant use:

"Because products used as inhalants are legal for their intended purposes, children and teens may mistakenly believe that inhalant use is also legal."
-Source

"Retailers who knowingly sell solvents for this purpose face serious legal consequences."
-Source

State Specific info on inhalant use:

"Massachusetts Law prohibits the possession, use, or sales of any substance for the purpose of producing an intoxicating effect. Punishment for violations includes a maximum fine of two hundred dollars or maximum imprisonment of six months."
-Source

"Twenty-four states specifically ban the use, possession, or sale or other distribution of inhalants. Most define inhalants as products like glue and solvents that can cause mind-altering effects; many specify chemical compounds that, when present in a product, make it an inhalant."
-Source (This source also includes a chart regarding state inhalant laws for all 50 states.)

Those are all GREAT sources but they only discuss it being illegal to sell potential inhalents to customers on the assumption that they will be using them to get high......not the actual act of getting high off of them.

It definitely is illegal to sell a product while advertising it as a substane to inhale and get high off of....but it is not illegal to actually huff or inhale the product...

Its kinda like a loophole in the laws.

Im not trying to argue with you...but you dont seem to understand what im saying....

I AGREE its stupid and should be illegal to inhale chemicals like those stupid teenagers....

I AGREE thats its illegal to sell those products while advertising them as soemthing to use to get high by inhaling them...

BUT its not actually illegal to abuse those inhalents. I guarantee it. If it were illegal, you would have included it in one of your sources wouldnt you?

Its a very confusing topic when considering the law side of it......however illegal it may be in whatever way it may be...I know that you cannot be arrested for inhalent abuse. I have witnessed an actual police officer attest to this.

Ive seen mothers crying their eyes out because they call the police and tell them that their child is abusing inhalents and she wants them to come and arrest her/him to put an end to it...but the officers will always tell her that they can do NOTHING.

You can call the police now and they will tell you the same thing....I think it has something to do with the fact that they cant prove they are abusing it and they are 18...I dunno...theres something wrong with the legal system in this aspect...but if it truly is illegal to abuse these inhalents...than why wont the cops do anyhting about it?

You know what...I just looked into it a little more and have read reports of people being arrested for inhalant abuse.....maybe I was wrong..and if so...I apologize.

Maybe my confusion was because it was only recently that cities/states started passing legislation allowing officers to arrest people for inhalant abuse.

It may be legal some places though...but I now see that you are more than likely right and I once again apologize....I didnt want an argument and aparently I was wrong the whole time....

...so kudos to you. Sorry once again for the confusion.

But I still swear that I have witnessed cops saying those things and refusing to arrest teenagers who huff......I dont know how to explain that one i guess.

I hope your not too pissed at me for arguing an apparently ignorant point.

You know what...I just looked into it a little more and have read reports of people being arrested for inhalant abuse.....maybe I was wrong..and if so...I apologize.

Maybe my confusion was because it was only recently that cities/states started passing legislation allowing officers to arrest people for inhalant abuse.

It may be legal some places though...but I now see that you are more than likely right and I once again apologize....I didnt want an argument and aparently I was wrong the whole time....

...so kudos to you. Sorry once again for the confusion.

But I still swear that I have witnessed cops saying those things and refusing to arrest teenagers who huff......I dont know how to explain that one i guess.

I hope your not too pissed at me for arguing an apparently ignorant point.

Like I said, the law can vary depending on the state and the inhalant. Also if you refer to the chart on that final source, the actual inhalant abuse laws are given for each state.

Also, I don't consider a healthy debate an argument :)

I can't believe I forgot to mention this one, but Soma... although tread carefully with it!

Not counting prescription drugs, I'd say my favourite legal highs are salvia and JWH-018. There are plenty of legal "party pills" available at head shops, but every one I've tried has been shit (shitty high and/or shitty come-down). I think I'm allergic to them or something. :p

Only tried a handful. BZP+TFMPP, salvia, methylone, 6-APB, MDAI, codeine. 6-APB is easily the best of all of them, very fond of BZP+methylone too though. Salvia is always a strange experience, but it's never really what I could call pleasant.

Poppy tea is a serious ass kicker, just not as fun to grind and steep and drink tea compared to shaving down an oxy and doing lines. OH god there I go again.

Kratom is very cool also. That stuff makes you want to work ! It's the only way I got yardwork done last year in the summertime heat.

Nutmeg, gives a kinda stoned and intoxicated feeling. Not the best but okay when nothing else is around. Only problem is it can last up to 48+ hours. And after a while you may feel like shit. Its a high that takes a lot of getting used to. Nothing you'll get enjoyment out of from 1 experience.

Khat is also nice. Except i have to let it grow a bit first.

Last edited:
For me it has to be (Official) Benzo Fury / 6 APB followed by Mephedrone.

DXM looks to be a popular choice - makes me wonder why the sale of it is not more popular with Research Chemical sites - any ideas?

I'd like to give DXM a try but require some advice first

Would obtaining it in pure powder form be the best option?

How similar is it when compared with Ketamine?

What is best ROA?

Is pure DXM legal in UK to buy / sell / possess ?

DXM really sucks compared to ketamine or PCP; that's why it's not more popular. It's got lots of side effects in comparison, with less dissociation.