• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What's the best drug you've ever tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys for one "what is your fav drug" threads are all banned. And as hot as that girl is (someone PM the name) that is completely against site rules and makes bluelight look like a very trashy site, and we are better than that.

Trippy: mxe/ketamine

Ketamine and meth the time I did it was a very euphoric combo while sinking into my bed listening to m83.

I can't lie I love me some heroin, the rush is great but I get a strong histamine reaction, borderline allergic. Oxycodone orally is a great high since it has no iv rush.

Some booze of choice + real fish scale Coke can be really euphoric.

And really good MDMA in the perfect scenario at a rave of some sort can be incredibly euphoric.

Cannabis all around is a great drug that can be used day in and day out with little consequences, however I suffer from anxiety so that's the real drawback of weed. A benzo or opiate combines well with cannabis.

For sex, meth and ghb will make it feel like nothing in the entire world is better.

Come on guys for one "what is your fav drug" threads are all banned. And as hot as that girl is (someone PM the name) that is completely against site rules and makes bluelight look like a very trashy site, and we are better than that.

Was wondering where you have been?
12 hours I waited for "the voice of reason", and landed up responding to this thread (only 3 letters though), and I blame my ADD for that ( also 3 letters ).

Can't believe it took 12 hours for someone to say something about this thread, I mean I reported to Admin a half a day ago, but MD you got here first ( only joking with the BL crew, I know it is Sunday etc), I'm just happy the one person to speak up was Mad Dash.

Respect.

If it's bothering you then you can report it, as opposed to just bitching about it

If it's bothering you then you can report it, as opposed to just bitching about it

While reporting is great, it's even better when our members help enforce community guidelines and don't encourage threads that are not allowed.

This type of thread isn't allowed in OD. There's many similar threads in DC if anyone is interested.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.