• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What's the best drug you've ever tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanner Blaze

Bluelighter
I know it sounds weird, but when I was 19 I was thrown 40 feet during a car accident and was prescribed Oxycodone. I hated the lethargic, numbing feeling the pills gave me so I soon stopped taking them. After six months, I saw a neurologist about migraine headaches which I believed were being caused by the initial head trauma I suffered. I was put on 60mg Predisone (a cortico steroid) and it was literally like I had taken NZT (the pill from the film Limitless). I'll never forget three days in, I woke up and took a package of post-it notes and wrote down a goal on each one and stuck them all over my bedroom walls. Everyday when I woke up I had to grab one of these notes and accomplish whatever was on the note before I came home that day, no matter how large the goal. It was insane. Maybe I was insane. After 6 weeks, I woke up one day and as I was in the bathroom I noticed acne had grown all over my body, literally everywhere... even on my arms and legs, and it freaked me out. After calling my MD in a panic, I weaned myself off, and luckily (for whatever reason) never had another migraine again. Later on, at the age of 25 I tried cocaine for the first time, and 18 months later moved up to meth. Now in my 40's and clean of everything (except weed), I look back upon the drugs I've tried and what sets about my 6 weeks of Predisone was it didn't feel like a drug high as I never crashed, I literally slept four hours a night but didn't tweek. Meth made me feel like cleaning and almost gave me an OCD like feeling, but the paranoia and crash was brutal. I never accomplished as much as I did on the Pedisone. I know people won't believe me but that was my favorite drug becuase it didn't feel like a drug. As far as euforia I guess meth was the most intense, (and yes the opioate pills gave me a nice, relaxin dream like floaty feeling) but I wish I could have that steriod back without all the weird effects it did to my body..... It was the drug that wasn't a drug.

Last edited:
opana.....I wish I had never felt how good this drug feels

Last edited:
Pussy, despite being fun and habit forming, is not a drug.

Anyway, for me personally, the best high is methamphetamine. Some people are into opiates, but for me it'll always be meth. No other high can touch how smooth high-grade d-methamphetamine is, IMO.

But meth is also difficult (if not impossible) to integrate into your daily life without significant problems, so, all things considered, probably cannabis as the best drug. I've smoked cannabis every day for the past 5 or 6 years and I still love it today, it's basically a wonder drug IMO. Certain psychedelic drugs also had significant positive impacts on my life.

Ketamine. It mixes well with everything, it's good in low doses for partying and dancing, good in high doses for exploring hyperspace. I just like snorting drugs too.

I like mixing it with cocaine. We call it skytrain. You get really dissociated, but you're really into it haha.

GHB was fun too. When I had access to it I had crazy awesome sex with my girlfriend for months. GHB is awesome for getting through psychedelic come ups

^ I've never had GHB but I've always been curious to try it. Never even been offered it in all my years doing mind altering substances, it's a shame.

Xanax. Sweet, beautiful evil fucking xanax that has me gripped in its ugly claws for the last 3 years. Xxx

Best single experience: Ecstasy. Only once was it that super incredible that I couldn't believe something could make you feel that good.

Best overall drug: Marijuana. Just too many uses. Used daily for a long time. Never had problems with it like I have had with opiates. Have had a sensitive stomach ever since I was a little kid and MJ is amazing at helping that. Also has made me more empathetic and able to look at situations in different ways.

Best drug over multiple occasions: LSD. Transformative experiences. Utter fun and enjoyment. LSD is flat out amazing.

I think the only way to answer the question is to split up into genres:

Trippy drugs: 5-MeO-DMT
Speedy drugs: 4-methylaminorex
Sleepy drugs: GHB
Noddy drugs: good (good) heroin

Bonus:

Sexy drugs: 5-MeO-MiPT

But in a desert island/unlimited supply scenario, definitely heroin.

Yeah, SKL has a point on classifying them. I will go with his and post my favorites.

Trippy drugs: LSD but AL-LAD is a close, close 2nd.
Speedy drugs: Adderall
Sleepy drugs: I guess ketamine. Not really sleepy but I need to put it somewhere. Otherwise, carisoprodol.
Noddy drugs: Oxycodone, even though I dont nod on it.

I would like to make a speedy/trippy category so I can put in MDMA as some of my favorite moments include it.

Any gaba b receptor drugs besides alcohol like, phenibut, baclofen picamilion but anything else that act like ghb,gbl, or baclofen? Please help im really addicted and i dont think klonopin will help withdrawls but im in love with phenibuts anti anxiety euphoria and also the taste is a nice sour taste.

It's tough to say what "best" is... In terms of what I would choose above everything else, that would have to be heroin. But hydromorphone is a better rush in many ways. Then again, IV methamphetamine was probably the most euphoric rush/experience on another level for me--although I've only done that once and I really have no desire to do it again, even though I loved it (until the comedown!).

At the end of the day, however, I would have to say that ayahuasca was my "best" drug experience in the most meaningful sense of the word. After my participation in a ceremony, I went completely drug-free for almost 2 years. At the end of that period, I think another ceremony would have been the best thing for me, but I relapsed instead. :(

Tramadol 250mg the immediate release and adderall.
But oxy and adderall were great i miss opiates but im clean now no more opis for me.

Either hydro/oxycodone or methamphetamine smoked. I've only done meth once and don't plan on smoking it again but I would like to try it orally and rectally. Prior to that the strongest stim I had done was ephedra back in the mid 90's.

Best single experience: Three grams of dried shrooms followed thirty minutes later by 80mg of Intramuscular Ketamine

Best drug overall: Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.