• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc whats the best drug for a party?

Hold on! Alcohol? Your "guy" gets you alcohol? Let's see your i.d.

We'll help in any regard, but you have a long life to live, be aware that many of these compounds can have serious consequences for your underage brain. For the sake of your future how about sticking to good weed, which I shouldn't recommend, but will in this case?

I was young once too, you want to have a good time. You might have access to the alphabet of moderate to hard drugs. Great.

Please, be mindful of your future and pls recognize that your brain is still developing. If you had a million dollars today would you bet it all over a three year period and accept losing everything without being pissed as all he'll at yourself?

It's a loose analogy, but your brain is worth a figurative million dollars, maybe more but only if you save it, preserve it and nurture it.

Be safe.

Edit: in the interest of HR please get a reagent test kit, a new one, unopened from a head shop or dancesafe, etc... Always test street drugs b/f use, esp., if it's a new compound to you.

Last edited:
Mdma, The "Love" Drug, of course. A small amount of alcohol is ok, Adderall is good, weed is good, dilaudid is good. But you'll be in for the biggest treat if you do nothing but MDMA, and even if you are the only person on it at the party, you will feel so good about yourself and the party and everything that you will be very unlikely to embarrass yourself IMO. Music sounds great on it too, and dancing just kicks the high up several notches above what you probably thought was humanly possible to feel.

For me benzos will never be used at parties or really just in general. Sedate me to much.
For me personally I like a stimulant and a depressant. Amphetamines are easiest to get and of course alcohol is thrown in as the downer. Ketamine can be fun at parties if you dose right.
My favorite though is opiates, if everybody else is keeping it casual and drinking lightly than opaites are my choice, it doesn't make me act like a dumb ass and also increases my confidence/sociability by a ten fold. If people are getting totally fucked up then I'll probably get fucked up on ketamine/MDMA.

I like smoking dust and drinking hard liquor at parties, makes me the most wild n rowdy motherfucker in there. Sometimes too much though (lots of stories.)

Hold on! Alcohol? Your "guy" gets you alcohol? Let's see your i.d.

We'll help in any regard, but you have a long life to live, be aware that many of these compounds can have serious consequences for your underage brain. For the sake of your future how about sticking to good weed, which I shouldn't recommend, but will in this case?

I was young once too, you want to have a good time. You might have access to the alphabet of moderate to hard drugs. Great.

Please, be mindful of your future and pls recognize that your brain is still developing. If you had a million dollars today would you bet it all over a three year period and accept losing everything without being pissed as all he'll at yourself?

It's a loose analogy, but your brain is worth a figurative million dollars, maybe more but only if you save it, preserve it and nurture it.

Be safe.

Edit: in the interest of HR please get a reagent test kit, a new one, unopened from a head shop or dancesafe, etc... Always test street drugs b/f use, esp., if it's a new compound to you.
Chill there bud, i just listed everything i could get for the party not all of them came from my guy. I am 19 years old i can legally drink in Canada (where i live).

Lean and weed! I personally would choose those, then again I am an opiate abuser so ya know although I wonder what MDMA and methadone would feel maybe throw some Valium in it too. Haha OP, do NOT do all of those, that's my curious opinion. Stay safe and party on, ayyyye!