• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc whats the best drug for a party?

Rdocs

Bluelighter
I have the option of getting lean, adderall, dillys (dilaudid), shrooms, alcohol, mdma, methadone, and valium what would be the best on to take for a huge party? i also have the option of getting a combo so if the best would be blank and blank let me know the combo

also feel free to post your favorite party drug!!! my guy might be able to get it so it helps me out

oh and i havnt tried most of these drugs my guy just listed shit he could get basically only have done adderall lean shrooms alcohol mdma and this isnt listed but coke

Last edited:
Lean, alcohol, or MDMA. I wouldn't mix them. I would mix lean with weed though. The others I wouldn't recommend for partying, just my preference! My favorite party drugs I guess are Molly, weed, and alcohol...

mdma and alcohol hands down

lol @ partying on adderall. brb talking non-stop during the party (surprisingly i've done this LOL)

lool ik iv done this many times but it seems to be okay because everyone is drunk and they just dont really care that your talking your brains out

If you are me? Vallium Dilaudid and alcohol. Haha but that's not good advice and i tend to enjoy being sloppy. Sadly. But anyways get the mdma, weed, and alcohol. Maybe Adderall to if that's what you are into for parties :) stay safe and have fun!

i find weed fucks me idk why but i can handle all these hard drugs but if i smoke a bowl my heart rate goes threw the roof and get mad anxiety i become very awkward when i talk to people nothing i say really makes any sense and i get SUPER tried, lazy, and hungry which i find to be really annoying oh and if i smoke weed and drink i have 10 minutes before i pass the fuck out

Depends what everyone else is taking. Rolling on MDMA when everyone else is just having a few casual drinks is a great way to embarrass yourself.

I actually think Adderall (it's just a racemic mix of amphetamine ffs) is great for partying, so long as you aren't overly gacked out. Adderall + alcohol is a great and relatively harmless combination for partying. The Adderall keeps you up and going, and it makes you more sociable. Alcohol lowers your inhibitions, relaxes you, and makes you equally more sociable. It's perfect for partying.

I would avoid psychedelics or MDMA unless everyone else is on them too (which can be fun, but shit can get weird). Tripping/rolling by yourself at a party is a good way to get confused or feel secluded. Kinda defeats the purpose of a party...

Opioids/benzos can be useful in social situations... but honestly they're better saved for a time when you can just relax and do absolutely nothing.

Weed can be fun at parties too, just be prepared to glue yourself to the couch for a little while in case you get too stoned or the combination of drugs hits you pretty hard.

there is no best drug for a party, it depends on the type of party and your drug preferences. some drugs are more social than others, like mdma, speed, cocaine and alcohol tend to lower inhibitions, but which is best is entirely dependent on what you like.

Either alcohol, herb, or both.

I know people who have tripped or taken MDMA/MDA at parties but they said it was a bit odd, or in some cases if it was their favourite drug they enjoyed it.

Some of those drugs are dangerous to combine together like the benzos and opiates, or the opiates/benzos and alcohol together or with the lean, and it's never good to mix an upper like Adderall/Dexedrine with a downer like alcohol/opiates/benzos/lean.

Plus if you have access to all of those drugs you may start taking them and forget about this, or just not care. Stay safe.

Last edited:
It really depends on the party. If it's a pill party then pills it is!!!!

From my own experience of course, the most used drug at any party I used to attend would be MDMA next to weed and alcohol. So I would take the MDMA and Valium for the comedown if you aren't a weed smoker.

To me, personally, amphetamine is my DoC. I've also had alcohol, GHB, nitrous oxide, ketamine, methoxetamine, 2C-B, 2C-E and nicotine at parties, but usually combined with amphetamine 8) Never a negative experience though, so those are all drugs to consider, depending on the type of party and your personal preference.

Done cocaïne as well, which were great nights, but not better than amphetamine and never combined.

I guess it all depends on the party itself (set and setting are most important IME) but I would choose MD(M)A / Adderall / Dilaudid if I was you. I would choose a nice mix consisting of MDA or MDMA / Coke / Oxycodone (or Heroin) / Cannabis would be my choice most of the time but when I attend Hardcore / Gabber / Industrial / Speedcore etc. parties I often include some sort of stimulant, whether it be plain Amphetamine or Methamphetamine or even Ritalin or Coke depends on the availability mmost of the time. :)

--» Peace o/

use a drug or combination of drugs you're familiar with, as trying new shit at a huge party isn't smart.

Don't try mdma this one is a nightmare on side effects avoid on any circumstances stay happy with family and friends but avoid mdma man take my advice so just party normally.. you really need a good person next to you and you are set for the night..

I don't really see any benzo or opiate being the best choice if your'e going to "party" and don't want to potentially be a couch potato the whole time. If its more of a small friend gathering i always love taking an opiate and smoking cannabis. If its a big house party then i usually stick to alcohol and weed. If its a rave or some sort of big event as the such then i'd take shrooms and smoke cannabis. Personally i like opiates the most , but not really if i am partying. If i am alone and want to do something recreational my go to is always an opiate + muscle relaxer along with smoking cannabis. I haven't had one in awhile , but my favorite combo used to be "Las Vegas Cocktails" which was xanax + somas + hydrocodone . Though this is something no one should try unless experienced with each substance and have thoroughly looked into the combo.

Las Vegas cocktail haha. Definitely something I would enjoy, but not safe for any beginners

aha thanks guys i think im going to go with my classic combo Dexedrine, alcohol, cigarettes always seems to make me the life of the party ya know. No regrets just all good times. Except the next morning (always crash hardd on dex and alcohol combo) any way to relieve that without weed? someone said Valium will be good for the crash?

What is a Las Vegas cocktail? Lots of pills and booze? Or lots of pills and lean?

Well the guy above me described it, haha but pretty much benzos, opiates, and muscle relaxers. And OP yes valium would be God sent the morning after for the combo you intend to use.

For me, alcohol. MDMA is great for parties too, provided everyone else is using drugs, otherwise it ends up being really weird.

Opiates are best enjoyed personally. If I'm in a social situation, I'll go light on the opiates.

Benzos are way too sedating for party use, and every other stimulant besides X gives me massive anxiety.