• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Whats the adult taget dosage 4 Ritalin

Yeah, based on my own experience is meth superior to amphetamine, less anxiety and jitteryness, more euphoria (which unfortunately is seen as a side effect) but also more prone to induce insomnia and rebound depression. They should research novel stims instead of leaving them to the RC market & approving the next methylphenidate spin-off.
In my opinion, crystal methamphetamine is the perfect therapeutic stimulant if used correctly, especially if someone is self-medicating or doesn't have health insurance that covers expensive diagnoses, doctors' appointments, pharma bills, etc.

It's pure (it is literally crystalline), potent (you don't need a high dose to get its therapeutic effect), and readily available (due to ease of synthesis and availability in North America).

Crystal methamphetamine has a special respect in my heart (as someone who has benefited from it for the very reason I stated above), and I reverence it.

It's a SHAME that this chemical is portrayed as "evil" by the media as if chemical substances have feelings and lives of their own, and as a result, clinicians are virtually prohibited from prescribing, leaving patients who might have a better quality of life in agony.

If stigmatizing, criminalizing, and portraying chemical compounds as "evil" work in bringing the abuse of chemical compounds down, the United States media should also advocate for stigmatizing and criminalizing of guns which will bring down school shootings and mass shootings that I hear every fucking week.

Well when Nazis became so delusional that they where trying to eradicating a race. Then the kamikaze pilots. It can be a beautiful asset but you need balance. Most don't have that ability. I know someone who smoke a eight ball in two days. A psychotic state is right around the corner.

I think everybody who can handle Adderall will be able to handle these 5mg desoxyn pills. I probably do have an addictive personality buy was able to stick to low dosages of meth even when I was using nasally and it didn't turn me into Hitler. Pre-dosed pills or capsules help keeping the dose.

Well when Nazis became so delusional that they where trying to eradicating a race. Then the kamikaze pilots. It can be a beautiful asset but you need balance. Most don't have that ability. I know someone who smoke a eight ball in two days. A psychotic state is right around the corner.
Drug use in Nazi Germany was only used later part of the war to combat fatigue. Nazis were NOT deluded by methamphetamine that they planned to exterminate the Jews; neither did they formulate the Final Solution while on methamphetamine. That's a misconception.

The Nazis and Hitler totally knew what they were doing before touching any drugs, so the supposed meth "psychosis" had nothing to do with Jewish extermination.

See:

That's before they even knew the damage it could do.it was synthesized by the Japanese. It made it easier. Trust me his power was his own undoing. Maybe he was very close to a super soldier who knows. Meth was just in its infancy. We know way more now.

Hitler was a AC. He knew if he could kill every Jew he broke the swear to Abraham. But look at what came out of it. The nation of Israel. God won't lose. Whatever a man sows that he will reap. I think the meth just accelerated the problem.