• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric What's more Meaningful for You: Acid Hallucinations, Ketamine Visions, DMT Breakthroughs?

I would be worried about the health side effects of k if I'd ever used it for as long as many people here have.
Rightly so.

P.s i fuckin LOVE mxe more than k probably. I haven't been able to get it for so long now :(
Is it still legal in the USA? I think it is. Can someone confirm?
I really should get back on the DNMs but its such a ball ache thesedays

Rightly so.

P.s i fuckin LOVE mxe more than k probably. I haven't been able to get it for so long now :(
Is it still legal in the USA? I think it is. Can someone confirm?
I really should get back on the DNMs but its such a ball ache thesedays
I love MXE too. As far as I know it's still legal but there is no supply. You'd think by now maybe India could've filled the gap.

Hmm...

I would say I've definitely had way more meaningful LSD experiences (high dose CEVs) compared to every other psychedelic. DMT breakthroughs are certainly more profound... but simultaneously more nonsensical and sort of chaotic alien meaningless. It's difficult for me to absorb anything from DMT and bring it back with me to add to my life.

I've had more "this is the true reality"/mystical experiences with LSD than DMT or anything else. DMT is just too alien, it's more of an extroverted experience for me vs introverted.

ketamine is just weird as shit and it's hard for me to compare, different drug

LSD + DMT = THE ULTIMATE HIGH... every single time I've communicated with God and have had INSANELY PROFOUND EXPERIENCES that I'll never forget, it's next level combo
I didn’t know LSD and DMT could be combined. What’s the difference in general experience from DMT by itself versus DMT breakthrough while on LSD?

I love MXE too. As far as I know it's still legal but there is no supply. You'd think by now maybe India could've filled the gap.
Are you in the states then?
I remember hearing before supply had vanished and that nowhere online, or the street headshops, gas stations etc had it anywhere!?
And yeah India and/or China need to step their game up!? Or was it banned there?
The last I saw of it advertised was the DNM from some Chinese vendor, this was just around the time that DCK was reaching the DNMs, before any clearnet RC vendor had it, iirc.
It was so popular its so surprising that supply is not there, or do you think they make enough on the rest of the RC dissos that they dont need to both synthing it anymore? Maybe its harder or more expensive to synth than all these new ones.. Stumps me. Just seems no one rates DMXE or MXiP/MXiPr etc anywhere near as highly as MXE. I know MXP didnt hold a torch to it but thats the only 'close' one i tried to it (not actually close at all just named like that for marketing lol)

Sorry for the derailing @Perforated ... I just really miss MXE lol. If you like K im sure you'd love it especially the manic/hyper stage, seeing as you used to like meth. I could stay up for days tweaking on MXE, its so fun.
I combined it with high dose LSA and alot of nitrous and cannabis before, that was pretty fuckin mad. Also combined it with 2c-i and cannabis which was up there too.

Are you in the states then?
I remember hearing before supply had vanished and that nowhere online, or the street headshops, gas stations etc had it anywhere!?
And yeah India and/or China need to step their game up!? Or was it banned there?
The last I saw of it advertised was the DNM from some Chinese vendor, this was just around the time that DCK was reaching the DNMs, before any clearnet RC vendor had it, iirc.
It was so popular its so surprising that supply is not there, or do you think they make enough on the rest of the RC dissos that they dont need to both synthing it anymore? Maybe its harder or more expensive to synth than all these new ones.. Stumps me. Just seems no one rates DMXE or MXiP/MXiPr etc anywhere near as highly as MXE. I know MXP didnt hold a torch to it but thats the only 'close' one i tried to it (not actually close at all just named like that for marketing lol)

Sorry for the derailing @Perforated ... I just really miss MXE lol. If you like K im sure you'd love it especially the manic/hyper stage, seeing as you used to like meth. I could stay up for days tweaking on MXE, its so fun.
I combined it with high dose LSA and alot of nitrous and cannabis before, that was pretty fuckin mad. Also combined it with 2c-i and cannabis which was up there too.
MXE was like K that lasted for 45 minutes to an hour at least iv on a fraction of the amount. Vs like 15-20 minutes for IV K.

MXE was like K that lasted for 45 minutes to an hour at least iv on a fraction of the amount. Vs like 15-20 minutes for IV K.
I sniffed shit loads of it when it was legal here in UK but I wasnt into needles back then.
Now IV is my preferred ROA for K. I'd really love to IV some MXE I've heard the rush is insane and also it eliminates the only downside (imo) to sniffing it - the long come up.
I wonder if I would get any psychedelia from IVing it or if I would just black out. I've got a bad feeling I might just black out, in all honesty I'm kinda concerned I've permanently fried the part of my brain that remembers any type of dissociative trip/hole :(

Derailing AND triggering!

I take acid and ketamine precisely so I won’t go hyper and tweak out on 3 day long brothel crawls anymore.

Let me preface my contribution to this thread with a WOO alert. I was skeptical enough (spiritual immune system) to pull myself out of evangelical churchianity but I’ve been on one hell of a spiritual buffet quest since my first good dose of psilocybin.

I try to retain healthy skepticism but I’m definitely guilty of magical thinking (I even encourage it in myself while maintaining a logical separation from it and using it as a form of gaming my reality like an RPG)
So bear with me here.

I do think the profound “death? Who gives a shit” thing of a good dissociative dose is super healing but man oh man can the disso delusions be false as fuck sometimes. Dissos make my Brain ready to believe whatever outlandish content I put in front of my eyeballs so I really need to curate my mental library really well before and during a disso trip.

Tryptamines and stiffer doses of acid/phenethylamines are more like a loving but stern parent, coming to take me home from school after I fucked up. Granted I have an immense amount of negative karma im still clearing after my junkiehood (clean a little over a decade off opis) so most intense trips have that vibe for me still, the patient teacher but persistent in allowing me to experience the pain I cause to others...

Now my one real headbanger of a trip was actually a real NDE caused by a massive eyeballed MDA overdose (I was candy flipping with it already and just grabbed a rock out of homies ounce and gobbled it down) I’ll have to write that report sometime. It was fully visionary during the first few hours but after the NDE wore off I started wanting to seize up and overheating etc, I really almost bit the dust there and would have without 5 homies watching over me

I feel the part of the visionary state where I was trying to pass over into the spirit world but was prevented by a Buddha was totally real. I’m damn sure if I would have kept on walking into the light I would have not survived that night, but that Buddha had different plans for me and snatched me and shoved me back into my body.

TLDR Dissociatives are the best for easing fear of death but can be insanely strongly delusional , seretonergics Can Be terrifying but I feel the content is more likely to be legit and not some random delusional thought train that would join a cult if they asked nicely like dissos. Both have value, dissos are mOre of a two-edged sword

Last edited:
I didn’t know LSD and DMT could be combined. What’s the difference in general experience from DMT by itself versus DMT breakthrough while on LSD?

they actually go very very well together, the visuals meld together into something that is altogether significantly more intense than either of them by themselves

it really is kinda just the DMT visuals and intensity glued onto LSD visuals, if you've done both by themselves just imagine them together (I can't really explain it any other way)

Every single time I've used that combo I have been completely utterly drowned in the most intense visuals, for some reason on this combo I would repeatedly encounter and see this "aztec" god figure. Completely mesmerizing.

Shit's really fucking intense, though, obviously. You can't see your own hand in front of your face....

If you do try it, start very low with the DMT, you really only need 10-20mg to experience it on top of LSD, 30-40mg is fucking nuts and 50mg+ of DMT on top of LSD.... well, I hope you have your big boy pants on and some APs in your pocket (lol)

If you are prone to have bad trips I would be very very careful with that combo. I would also definitely have a trip sitter.

Last edited:
the LSD trips were definitely the most meaningful experiences for me. It broke so many barriers in my mind and it still helps me to this day.
After a journey, I find myself to be a lot more at peace, mindful, forgiving, loving, articulate, and sociable than I was.

However, as many stated before me, there are stronger experiences that are paradoxically the most meaningful and meaningless
experiences.

For me it was a combo of 2-oxo-pce and 4-ho-met. as a bold psychonaut, I can say that nothing I ever did came close to that.

Am I the only one that besides DMT and K, I get super profound breakthru experiences with Salvia? Like, visionary in the sense that the visions are premonitions mostly and they end up happening?

I've kept a 5 gram chunk of K on my altar next to quartz and looking identical (trying desperately to give it meaning) for a few days but lsd was so sacred I never felt the need.

I routinely mix my blood with dmt but the few times I have with heroin I felt like I was cursing my life.

Psilocybin mushrooms, LSD, and cannabis/hashish worked for me. YMMV.

I never used DMT/Ayahuasca, Ketamine, or any disassociative drugs.

I haven't done DMT yet even when it is on my list and plant source material easily available, something's holding me off of it but did a solid amount of dissociatives during the past years and would say that dissos alone can become weird empty delusionals. Besides that a few psilo trips as a teen and one medium recent 1cP-LSD trip. Somehow my guess is that DMT + DCK might make up for some ultimate ride for which even evidence exists of serotonergic psychedelics abolishing NMDA antagonist induced neurotoxicity risk. What always got me are these reports of contacts with DMT elves or whatever other beings. Also dissociatives seem to aid with the anxiogenic potential of serotonergic psychedelics by adding some hints of detachment. I don't know how this exactly interacts with ego-death, if that state - another thingy I always was curious about - is easier or harder to reach with some disso in your system.