• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's Good on European and African TV v. Walking the Dead

2nd True Detective is really disappointing me. Shit script, poor acting.. I like the girl though.

Ms Mermarz - BBC Parliament is edited, try channel 131 Live House of Commons.

Always worth checking al jazerra and if you can get it, russian tv. To get a wider perspective. The BBC really let us Scots down in the independence referendum - be mindful of media owners / agenda.
I used to watch Al jez or think I did. maybe not. ill retune me telly and give it a shot

just caught 4 seconds of bbc parliament.

vaccines in wales.

scuse me, im emigrating to a travel lodge that no one has heard of

Always worth checking al jazerra and if you can get it, russian tv. To get a wider perspective. The BBC really let us Scots down in the independence referendum - be mindful of media owners / agenda.

Yeah the RT channel is decent

Been watching Hannibal, nearly finished season 1. excellent show. cant believe its being canceled or whatevers happening

dunno if anyone seen first season but second of "The Strain" starts on sunday (usa)

Will have a look i have seen plenty of series but alot have ended and i find myself watching sopranos (among others) every 3-4 years as it seems new again +-

[video="youtube;VgNuRs8Cgrg"]https://youtu.be/VgNuRs8Cgrg[/video]

Watching - Noisey Atlanta The Trap House Series dunno the real name but it's a vice doc about trap music, alot about Atlanta and the birth of gucci mane and trap house music, pretty nuts check it on youtube ;)

yoy50: I've seen that, it's a great documentary, really insightful and showing the real side of life in the trap and the music that comes out of it. (also how they launder their money through business ventures like strip clubs and music studios, very clever)

props to the guy doing the interviews, id be a bit intimated by all the guns and the tales of stuff like the events that landde gucci mane in jail.

FREE GUCCI MANE!

Yeah! FREE GUWOP ;)! haha yeah that skinny vice guy kills it when he asks jezzy about gucci mane and he just goes silent so he asks him about peanuts lol, yeah GUWOP got in jail from gun charges walked away from his murder charge xD 10k jezzy ya cunt

Can anyone recommend me any shows to watch while tapering at home which are really good and which I havent seen? Heres a list of the kind of shit I like and have watched all seasons or episodes which are out.

Oz
The Corner
The Wire
The Sopranos
The Shield
Suits
Fargo
True Detective
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Boardwalk Empire
House of Cards
Sons of Anarchy
Dexter
The Walking Dead
Better Call Saul
Bron/Broen
Homeland

It seems to me there is literally nothing of good quality TV left for me to watch.

Last edited:
eeeew, you need to work on your taste M8 ...

you definitely need some Deadwood in there ... Swigen needs to be appreciated