• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's Good on European and African TV v. Walking the Dead

I'm really enjoying Homeland, it's far more 'my type of thing' than Game Of Thrones. I've seen up to and including all of season 3 of GOT now, and found with that, that i loved some episodes, whilst others seemed absurd. 8( I guess its one of those things that you have to be in the right mood for it.

Homeland is just top notch right from the start, and never seems to let up, at least not so far. It really is true about so many Brittish actors getting lead roles in top big budget quality american TV series. I allready know that Damian Lewis guy from the brilliant UK prison film, The Escapist, where he played Rizza, the most feared prison inmate, he ran the prison. Allready knowing and liking that actor is probably helping.

Last edited:
Glad you like Homeland, thought you'd like it more. its brilliant and far less complicated

i mainly recognized Damian Lewis from band of brothers

Not seen Band of Brothers, guess Im lucky that ive got so much good TV to catch up on. Sometimes the complicatedness of GOT is good if you are stoned or something, feels like you are watching it on another level or something, but that's probably just a stoned delusion or something haha. I think perhaps that getting stoned is the best way to watch GOT. 8(

Last edited:
Check out Band of Brothers sometime... one of the best series ever made. directed by speilberg and tom hanks if i recall

Is GOT 'gays on tele'? The one with all the ye old time winkles swinging in the wind shots? I am not homophobic at all but that program has far too many cock shots in it to tickle my pickle.

*adds band of brothers to the list.

Ive watched 3 seasons of GOT and dont recall seeing one cock. Are we talking about the same thing? There has been loads of female nudity and heterosexual sex and just one male gay scene (not in the least graphic) that i recall.

Cant recall seeing any cocks on there. just tits and ass

You'll love band of brothers

Is GOT 'gays on tele'? The one with all the ye old time winkles swinging in the wind shots? I am not homophobic at all but that program has far too many cock shots in it to tickle my pickle.

Aye, South Park went daft about there being boabies everywhere but there isn't really.

Check out Band of Brothers sometime... one of the best series ever made. directed by speilberg and tom hanks if i recall

Id go as far as saying that its the best mini series ever made.

Band of Brothers was ok. I didn't like the follow-up at all.

If you want a mini-series about war watch Generation Kill.

Brilliant series indeed. My flatmate bought the boxset which came in a fancy metal box.

I was looking forward to my weekly fix of GoT tonight but apparently there's no episode this week :( Anyone know why?

Haven't been watching the most recent series of GoT, waiting until they're all out because I like marathoning things. Read all the books though so at least I don't have to avoid spoilers :p Finished rewatching series 3 of Dexter today, been slowly working through series 1 of Supernatural as well (yeah I know I'm really late to that one :p).

Orange Is The New Black is also really good. I don't know how to define it, it's really depressing but also very funny. Good show.

^ Agreed... really good. 2nd season out soon

That game of thrones ending... fuckin ell