• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What's easier losing weight doing meth? Or doing it legit?

Ephedrine is an mild anorectic and fat burner available without a prescription in most of the US. But it's a poor and temporary solution.

I lost 40 lbs eating fruit and meat. Then I gained it all back from medication side effects. So now I’m smoking meth and eating less like 1 apple for breakfast and lunch and then I usually eat dinner. I need to loose this weight

Can you get phentermine in your area? In my chubby, depressed days I went to a weight loss clinic I saw on a billboard and after a quick physical and about $100, they prescribed it to me and sent me home with a bottle. Each additional visit was like 50-60 and I dropped around 30 pounds in 2 months. I’d have to force myself to eat because I was never hungry, but I had a ton of energy. I’ve been able to keep it off since; that was years ago.

Phentermine is still available, fenfluramine is hard to get ahold of, but it’s being tested for use in pediatric cases currently.

You have to ask the pharmacist for it, its called "bronkaid". You have to show ID for it. Don't exceed 1 (2 maximum) and drink plenty of water with it. Weight loss is only moderate and will stop when you discontinue it. Don't do heavy cardio on it.
Literally one of the more slept on otc drugs. I keep a blister pack in my glove box in case I get drowsy on the road on a long drive. I eat half a pill at a time maybe every 4-6 hours and they aren't super strong but do the trick better than coffee.

Literally one of the more slept on otc drugs. I keep a blister pack in my glove box in case I get drowsy on the road on a long drive. I eat half a pill at a time maybe every 4-6 hours and they aren't super strong but do the trick better than coffee.

Yeah they are pretty decent. For a while i was taking 3-4 a day (and at times 3 at a time) as a general stimulant and work out promoter. I used to like taking 1 at 6am and going back to sleep. The guaifenesin in it sort of improves sleep for a bit and then 50 minutes later id awaken more smoothly and wide-eyed than ever. Its a neat little trick, wake up an hour earlier than expected, pop a bronkaid and go back to sleep. No alarm needed and you wake up feeling fresh. The guaifenesin hits almost instantly and sort of lulls you back to sleep and then the ephedrine gradually kicks in gently waking you.

Is losing weight is your primary goal, then ideally and logically, there’s only sense to going the non-meth route.

Cut out sugar, refined carbs. Lower carbs in general. Eat loads of veggies, good protein. Don’t be scared of good natural, healthy fats.

Exercise if you can. Avoid junk food and snacking. Oatmeal for brekkies is a good sustaining non weight gaining start. More so when cooked in water rather than milk.

The guaifenesin hits almost instantly

How would you describe the feeling? Only really ever had it in bronkaid and as an adulterant in dm syrup. Is it like methocarbamol at all? I'm familiar with that due to biking in canada.

Can you get phentermine in your area? In my chubby, depressed days I went to a weight loss clinic I saw on a billboard and after a quick physical and about $100, they prescribed it to me and sent me home with a bottle. Each additional visit was like 50-60 and I dropped around 30 pounds in 2 months. I’d have to force myself to eat because I was never hungry, but I had a ton of energy. I’ve been able to keep it off since; that was years ago.
That’s good 30 in 2 months I just can’t afford those visits and yes you can get phentermine online and there’s some mixed with caffeine on amazon I can’t do caffeine though. I’m going to look into it. Thanks

Is there caffeine in them??

i would of thought mcat is easy to get in europe since its landed on our shores in massive amounts thats it just as popular as mdma now.
I looked it up it’s illegal here but there are a few company’s that sell it for over $150.00 . To much for me and to scary in Hawaii it’s like customs all over again they check everything.

i would of thought mcat is easy to get in europe since its landed on our shores in massive amounts thats it just as popular as mdma now.
Maybe in Europe but it says illegal in the USA and in Hawaii it’s customs all over again they check everything

I looked it up it’s illegal here but there are a few company’s that sell it for over $150.00 . To much for me and to scary in Hawaii it’s like customs all over again they check everything.
It's not worth it if you can't get it cheaply at a pharmacy. Def legal in continental US at least both north coasts.

its illegal here and cheaper than meth and mdma and shit loads of it like kgs and kgs either somebody is cooking up fuck loads of it in nz or importing

What is that?

Please take my word for it that central nervous system stimulants are not a truly effective means of weight loss. It is an illusion.

Its my understanding that these medications are only used for people who are super-obese, like 5'10 and 400lbs at least. The implication is, this person might drop dead if they don't lose weight immediately.

It takes a ton of health problems to be present prior to a doctor prescribing stimulants ethically and in good faith. What they are saying is, death is a possibility, we have no choice but to do this and we will worry about the consequences later.

EVEN IN THIS CONTEXT prescriptions for stimulants simply for weight loss are exceedingly rare these days. Close monitoring of the patient is not simply for the risk of addiction, but because the treatment itself is fraught with pitfalls with one of the main ones being, will they gain tge weight back immediately?

I just read an article in which they highlighted a scenario in which stimulants are still used to induce anorexia. In this article they discussed a 600lb woman who was prescribed Lisdexafetamine (Vyvanse) to get her to a target weight in which she was safe enough to actually have a gastric-bypass-typs surgery.

So this all makes sense, as they are cauterizing the situation and making it more or less impossible for her to gain the weight back regardless. I totally get it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm the king of shortcuts. I'm blessed that food is not something that ever really tempted. Lots of other stuff does though. There were no shortcuts from being a dope fiend yo not being one, but that doesn't mean there aren't ways of making the situation more palatable.

Find foods you like. Find exercise that you enjoy. Maybe you like cycling better than running. Maybe get a dog to keep you company while you hike. There are things out there. Don't give up hope and don't tell yourself its black and white/misery or euphoria.

Diet and exercise are obviously healthier... If you absolutely must cheat do not go the meth route, or you could end up addicted, or getting so high you do really stupid, embarrassing things. Use something less closely linked with your reward pathways like ephedrine or dextroamphetamine and make sure you get plenty of sleep.

Even caffeine might help. I know people used to mix ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin in something called an ECA stack for this purpose but I wouldn't for myocardial reasons. Stick to one thing, you're looking to suppress your appetite with as little side effects as possible. Keep in mind that you may have a rebound effect when you stop.