• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What's easier losing weight doing meth? Or doing it legit?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
Are there any anti hungry pills I can legally buy online? That would have the same starvation effect as meth?

Or would doing meth be the easy way out?

I just wanna know how much effort it will take to do it the legit way, cardio? Maybe salad only eating? Or buying anti starving pills?

I'm a little Chucky right now and planning on lose some weight...

But not that much weight

Are there any anti hungry pills I can legally buy online? That would have the same starvation effect as meth?

I just wanna know how much effort it will take to do it the legit way, cardio? Maybe salad only eating? Or buying anti starving pills?

But not that much weight
I think meth would be the worst possible choice,

Switch breakfast and lunch for fresh fruit for two weeks and you should shed 8-10 lbs

Just do mephedrone(mcat) ten times cheaper/more effective for your needs

100 x harder to obtain..
is it? I've not seeked any out really since my raving days I do here about a few batches popping up here and there though it's nothing though compared to 5 years ago it was like the crack epidemic of America but in Britain instead it's defo still circulating out there just not nearly as much as when it was made illegal probably never will again which is a shame because it's a great drug imo apart from mdma it's the only stimulant I've tried that I actually would do again for pleasure we used to chip in me and my school mates in our last school year's so we could get a bundle then we would go on a 'little' walk at like 2 am at night and end up walking over ten miles like it was nothing all the whole having nice bumps every ten mins smoking fags and listening to music that drug is like no other stimulant

i think the term easier could be interpreted several ways, easier on the body? then doing it legit is way easier.

if your looking for a quick way to trim some lbs then simple calorie counting and or pumping up the cardio work outside/ gym

amphetamines work for the short term, like if you dont want to feel hungry /tired on a long plane journey or whatever, its definitely not great for losing weight espeically for some people.

U will find comedowns you eat more shit, may even put weight on in some cases!

I would advise against with something like meth aswell, it will definitely make you lose weight, but so would crack and i sure wouldnt advise that especially as taking it comes some risks where as lowering calorie intake / running slightly less risky

is it? I've not seeked any out really since my raving days I do here about a few batches popping up here and there though it's nothing though compared to 5 years ago it was like the crack epidemic of America but in Britain instead it's defo still circulating out there just not nearly as much as when it was made illegal probably never will again which is a shame because it's a great drug imo apart from mdma it's the only stimulant I've tried that I actually would do again for pleasure we used to chip in me and my school mates in our last school year's so we could get a bundle then we would go on a 'little' walk at like 2 am at night and end up walking over ten miles like it was nothing all the whole having nice bumps every ten mins smoking fags and listening to music that drug is like no other stimulant
And you had no orgies?? Just walking? You sure this was *4*-MMC?

Meth is easier but you won't keep it off as you'll starve yourself for ages which will harm your body.

Save money and get one of the weight loss apps Which cost £100 which beliieve me is waaaay CHEAPER than the money you'll spend on drugs!
I'm using Noom and it's working. It uses cbt at and makes you change bad habits.

Last edited:
I avoid getting fat by smoking fags. My hunger pangs have been superseded by nicotine cravings. If I fancy a snack, I roll a ciggie.

It keeps me trim, but my breath is rancid :D

Methamphetamine is really dichotomous I think. It seems that every positive action has an equally negative reaction. You stay up for days, you sleep for days; your thoughts are sharper, clearer, then you can't think at all; you don't eat for days, then you binge uncontrollably when your appetite returns.

You can and probably will lose weight using Methamphetamine, but it will likely come back in force when you stop using the Methamphetamine. For this reason, you really should just consider changing your eating and exercise habits. I know this is easy to say. I've never really been liable to gain weight, so I can't speak to this process. I do know that habits begin and end in our own minds.

I've heard that that app "Noom" is actually pretty effective. I have some distant family out in the St. Louis area and compared to Boston, there are twice as many severely obese folks at least. I've had two of my cousins use it with success. One has lost 20 pounds in 3 months. It's a cognitive-behavioral approach that aims to change your habits from the most basic of your thought processes. The idea is, you won't actually want to eat unhealthy anymore. Just an idea.

I'm not a health expert but I'll make a guess here that it depends what type of weight issues a person has. Like if your body holds onto a lot of fluids (mine does) you'll lose water weight but if it's some other issue like muscle tone it might be better to try something else

Gotta have the poor's recepies, you poor rich who can afford meth as the same level as food...

But not that much weight
Forget the drugs.

It’s really simple to lose weight a sensible way.

Eat less and move more.

If you need to count calories then do that. Get your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) from https://tdeecalculator.net/ and work with that.

Up your NEAT (google it) and go for a daily walk.

if i skip a meal each day i lose weight....but im only 170 lbs at most so im not sure how that works for others who might be heavier....but yea usually skipping breakfast or lunch works...happens fast too

mdma makes me lose weight too - total appetite suppressant for me