• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What'd you do to get off your butt today? v. "That's not real exercise!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four or five miles on my bike today--Some of it while weaving in and out of traffic. Ahaha. Did maybe three miles on the bike yesterday in addition to walking three-ish miles.

Had a *somewhat* active weekend. Bike riding feels amazing. <3

I'm exhausted though. Will take a bike ride again tomorrow.

Today did some leg work (squats, lunges, hamstring curls) and also a core workout (crunches, twists, bicycle crunches, planks etc)

Also went surfing for 40 min or so

Surfing? Man, that's something I've wanted to try for a while. That sounds awesome. Can I come visit you?

Squats, Deadlifts, Pullups, Military Presses, Bench Presses, Shoulder Shrugs, Calve Raises.

Fucking good workout today.

running around in a field playing frisbee with my man
it was kinda silly but also very fun

Went into a mma club for a first time for years. Practised for a little bit with dummies before sparring with my friend who knows how much my back would take. It was nice adrenaline and endorfin rush even though I cant do it for 100%.

After the ultimately humiliating reply I got to a thread I started from citizen_kained or something like that I felt I needed to put some pressure out so I went to my gun cabinet, took my Glock 36c, cleansed it thoroughly and went to our backyard to shoot some beer cans and noticed that my shooting skills are still good even though I havent handled a gun within a half year or so. God it felt so good to keep such a beautiful object with such a power within in it in my hands and see how the beer cans blow away. Got such a endorfine rush from it.

And all this being totally sober.

My practice range is not safe with bigger guns so I am planning to call my ex commanding officer if I could use practice range within the nearby military base and call some ex battle brothers to a shooting competition with Dragunovs.

I would compare the high I got from shooting with the quite high caliber pistol the same I got from 30mg of oxycodone.

Dont take me wrong, I am not a violent person. In fact quite the opposite and therefore I was a peacekeeper.

And I have never used my fighting skills to harm anyone but instead to protect others. If I got into a possible violent situation I first try to talk my way out of it. If that does not work I run away. If they catch me I try to cause as less harm as it is necessary to stop the attack.

ran/walked a few miles around my hood, good to get out in the sun since it finally stopped raining

A "quick walk" turned into more than six miles with the d-o-g. We're both beat--Though I am thinkin' about doin' a quick ride in a bit.

Went for a ride to a friend's house two towns away, about 8 miles one way.

Then I decided it would be fun to get hit by a car on the way home. Being forced to stare at a ceiling for an hour and a half is not my idea of a good time.

3x8 Hack Squats
3 sets of 8 Deadlifts
4 sets of 8 Military Press
3 sets of 8 rep 15kg weighted pushups

2 sets of 15 Calve Raises (16kg, full ROM overhanging step)
2 sets of POWER CLEANS FUCK YEAH FUCKING ALPHA

quit my job and decided to get back into Healthy Living mode.

ran down the creek bed, jumping the rocks, occasionally landing in the water, leaping over water-snakes, climbing steep stream walls, then run up the stadium steps twice, shirtless, letting the sun beat down on my skin as I sweated, and finished with a sprint home.

Back/bicep/ab day at gym and went disc golfing with a friend. Chest and triceps tommorow.

Today was

Deadlifts 3x8
Wide grip pullups 5x3
Close grip pullups 4x10
Wide grip pulldowns 4x8
Seated bent over arm raises 2x12
Bicep curl machine 8x10
Barbell bicep curl 3x8
Cable Bicep curl 3x8
Row machine 4x10
Close grip lat pulldown machine 4x10
Laying leg raises 2x10
Decline crunches/oblique crunches 3x15
Smith machine shoulder shrugs 4x6

+ about 80 mins of walking and tossing discs around.

Last edited:
I'm not in good shape, and I am trying to get back in better shape. I did pushups and situps this morning, then after work I walked home briskly (35 min) and did more pushups and situps when I got home.

I'm charting my pushups and situps and trying to everyday do the same as the previous day or one better. It helps me keep doing it and I can chart my improvement over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.