• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What'd you do to get off your butt today? v. "That's not real exercise!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Try eating more raw food. On a 100% raw diet, generally people can ignore dieting completely and eat to satiety with no problems.

That said, even eating cooked foods, I almost have to eat more than I want, just to consume enough calories. Yeah, eating is fun; but, believe it or not, it can get a little monotonous to spend practically 50% of your waking hours just preparing and eating food.

LUCKY. I have to diet.
No luck at all. I meal plan, prep and cook weekly. I eat a balanced diet. I am conscious what I fuel my body with. I make sure I have the right nutrients.
Exercise allows me to drink my beer, eat my pizza, and lick my ice cream in moderation :)

When I think diet, I think deprivation and rigidity and that does not work for me in the long run.

Did a 4-5 mile walk with the dog today and Friday. Saturday, I did a lot of walking, and climbing through inflatable obstacle courses and jousting annnnd attempting to throw myself at a Velcro wall. :p

^ Rain's good for the soul!

After joining in on spring festivities and getting pretty drunk on Saturday, I tumbled myself around a bit and then worked all weekend, walking around and bending and carrying things.

Today's going to be a cleaner-upper day. Have a lot of shi-take mushrooms to move around to prepare for life ahead!

Today i went to the gym and did some chest and Leg exercise for about 1.5 hours. Im currently attempting to lose weight, i weight 224 at 5'10" I am on week 4 of my regiment, Iv alrdy seen improvement. Tomorrow im doing Bicep's and Possibly Triceps. I hope by week 10 to be down to 215lbs. Once i gaing more muscle i figure i can do more cardio and burn more fat then if i do cardio without all the muscle, whatcha guys think? Please feel free to Pm me to discuss my progress xD

ABout to digest and then do 6-9 posture of ashtanga vinyasa in the sunshine if it isn't too windy...otherwise I'll just do some sun salutations.

Today I am starting my new home workout - concentrating on lats, triceps, and pecs.

60 min spin class to shake off the ridiculous guilt of doing nothing for 2 days in a row.

PI!!!!! *tsk*

I know I can be retarded :)
I took Monday and Tuesday off this week and it was guilt free. I was loaded with wine, nachos, and cake.

tonight:
chest
triceps
50 min spinning class

I'm in terrible shape, but trying to get more active. I walked to work this morning (30-40 minutes), and then played basketball with some friends for 30-40 minutes after work.

I gotta make this a habit.

I have a day off and plan to do nothing much so my exercise for today will be pushing remote control buttons and getting up to get food and or drink, probably both and I can see midday afterlunch being follwed by a pear and blackcurrant wine. I will get back to normal tomorrow and resume healthier living

3 x 9 inclined pushups

3 x 9 kneeling tricep extensions

3 x 9 lying tricep extensions

3 x 9 dumbell plank row pushups

3 x failure dips

3 x 9 lat raises

3 x 9 lat rows

Status
Not open for further replies.