• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What'd you do to get off your butt today? v. "That's not real exercise!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went on ~5 mi brisk walk after dinner. My husband's parents' neighborhood gym doesn't allow for visitors without their 'sponsor' there too. This is a fairly small neighborhood so its kinda annoying. Oh well.

Not got much food in the house til I get paid next week due to shit from my employer - so I'm just doing isometrics today, after I tried pushups til exhaustion and only managed 45 due to my food shortage :( gone backwards.

Big Powder Lines.

Big Powder Lines
I ski everyday and i live in my car 200 yards from the hill. What can I say?
By the way, pun intended.

Full body isometrics,
15 lat raises each side,
some tricep extensions til failure,
30 sit ups (alt).

Shrugs til failure added.

2.5 hours of swimming in various strokes. mmm...heated pool is much nicer vs running in the winter.

soo agreed. wishin I had access to a pool.

we did our usual family holiday hike today ;) Now time for beer to undo it all lol

happy holidaze everybody! <3

more bball, this time playing a couple of games.

fun game when you're the tall guy. :p

more bball, this time playing a couple of games.

fun game when you're the tall guy. :p

... this is why i try and speed-walk past the courts. other wise after explaining that i dont play bball, someone always has the original thought to try and get me to just stand by the goal man!

i like Golf, actually, I <3 Golf
;)

and relax for the evening ~;-)

25 minute walk with the dog I don't consider this exercise but a necessity for him
I am trying to convince a friend to hike, if not I am going on a 4.6 mile trail run

went to the gym with mi madre.... elliptical 30 min high intensity, then stretching. tonight im going to dance my ass off with a friend!!! shahoooooo!

I had a half hour session of yoga yesterday. I can securely say my back hasn't felt this good in a few months. I'm gonna do it again! :)

I took off this week from lifting because my shoulder was starting to hurt. I feel lazy. Can't wait until Monday to pick back up. :|

2 mile run after some yoga and pushups I feel great ready to start the newyear

Status
Not open for further replies.