• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What'd you do to get off your butt today? v. "That's not real exercise!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
baking skin in the 29C sun wearing just stubbies (i'd post pics, but that would break the internet and the fabric of reality, and prove once and for all, there is no god.)

Excuse me, but I think the fact that you were fucking baking in 29C and I have been freezing my cunt off in minus 3/4 with snowy hail disproves any probability of a fucking God.

It isn't even January yet.
It's still gonna get worse.
-20C. Hailstones. Snowstorms. 100mph winds. The usual.
Yay.

the other day was nowhere near as hot as this, but just chatting to the neighbour on the balcony a short while made my shoulders rose fairly uncomfortably.

Oh you poor thing! I bet you ran out of homeless guy's socks to fan yourself with and supermodels to stop feeding you grapes too, god forbid!

Come over here, I've got some grapes you can have, the sourest grapes you've ever tasted.
Somehow I think you knew that already though.

wearing just stubbies (i'd post pics, but that would break the internet and the fabric of reality, and prove once and for all, there is no god).
Please! By all means, post away! I don't believe in jeebuz anyway ;)

Yesterday: Ran 14km
Today: Swam 1km

Feels fuckin' awesome man %)

no n3o, that's a bad n3o. naughty! stubbies cannot be filmed. i have no idea how i even got a pair.

i'm sorry, attempt4. this should make you feel a little better (either that or cause a brain short circuit resulting in an aneurism), but i'm actually going to be missing most of the summer i've been so sorely looking forward to. i fly off the china start of december for two months, so i can collectively freeze my nuts off with my son in the snow. :X:X:X

i like sour grapes, yummers!
:D

today sun, all round upper workout at the gym, and sauna.

dancing and yoga 2-3 hours a day - i have weights and know plenty of ways to work out with only a towel, but, still trying to put on more fat, and make use of protein.

I like to walk my dog 3 miles every day,
And at the half way mark, far out near a fort and a field,
Have a play with my sling (david and goliath style sling)

Shame the dog does hes nut when i start swinging it round he ripped my jumper the other day lol .

3 mile afternoon hike with my dawg.

I set out to run at 9a in 4C weather. I was not properly dressed. Brrrrrrrrrrr I ran back to the car within 10 minutes.

I walked around on my toes as much as possible, whenever I happened to be walking and remembered that I wanted to start doing that to give my legs a little extra boost of strength building. More later...but my legs are actually a little bit sore from that lol

^^ I bet they are! :D

PI, 4C??? Already?! Crazy!
Mind you, it got up to 31C here in Sydney over the weekend, and it's not even summer yet. Booooo :|

Yesterday and Saturday my boyfriend and I did some strenuous yard work. I haven't sweated that much in a long time!

Rode bicycle to and from work.
Spent about an hour at the gym lifting weights.
Did a few push-ups a little while ago just because I felt like it.

i "hike" through the city every day at lunch. not sure how far it is, do a few kms at least.

Just ran 16km (10 miles) through the misty rain.
I felt like doing an extra 2km but by then it was pitch black and I got scaredy :) So I turned back and finished up at 16km.

Yesterday swam 1km, going to do the same tomorrow :)

4.6 mile (7.4km) trail run
getting harder to see the roots and stones with all the fallen leaves

funny that I talk in miles being Canadian
damn US influence :)

Status
Not open for further replies.