• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What you really wanna know about the opposite sex

question for women: do you prefer it when men wear cologne or some kind of scent? (subtle and nice scent)

is a guy smoking a cigarette a turn on or a turn off, or idgaf

I like the smell of aftershave. Not a fan of cologne, it tends to be too strong. Anything subtle and fresh-smelling is usually nice though.

When I used to smoke I thought it was a turn-on if a guy did too but I wouldn't even be able to kiss a smoker now, the taste would just gross me out too much. I think it's probably something similar for both women and men no?

I'm not sure, being female, but I gather sex is a lot more variable in feeling for a woman. Different grades or organs, emotions, waves, feelings, tend to make up the whole experience. I think men (unfortunately most that I've been with) can experience sex more like masturbation on the Star Trek holo deck-real time visual enhances things a lot. Women can get into that too and I have. But the thing is, recently having found the most amazing man, I'm very aware of what I've been missing all these years. I tried to describe my orgams or him recently to him and words just fall so short. Like riding ocean waves into a safe beautiful shore...but that doesn't convey the ever growing feel of each peak....so I am came up with climbing a mountain ridge reaching peaks along the way, never thinking you'll go higher (not even caring or capable of thought for that matter)
but the thing is that the supreme peak ceases to have meaning be use that become a spiritual place we share? And the "top" is really just us joining our essence even more than before. It's a celebration of that oneness...
l'm biting my lip in frustration now cause as I said words fail here.
Suffice it to say, when it's right, it's right. And I think then that it's a lot more similar for both of us in that magical place.

^ That's beautiful.

As a man, I am working on expanding my orgasmic capabilities / senses.

Here's one for the guys:
What do you find most attractive about woman you're interested in? (I know that this answer will vary depending on the woman but is there a certain trait/behaviour/body part you're always attracted to?)

yes I have a thing for long straight hair i like the silky hair that shines. you can tell alot about a woman just from her hair and how well its taken care of.
other thing I look at is boobs i do like big tits but I also like small ones but biggest turn on for me is when they move (jiggle) alot and also the ass and they clothing style hell I like all parts of a girl. and love bi girls just something about them I love. something fun about a girl you can check out other women with without getting smacked or a dirty look.

Last edited:
I almost never wear heals if I can avoid them, but that brings up something I think might be an important point...

Everyone answering is on blue light, are we really average or representative of normal people?

While occasionally i like girly things, for the most part I don't think I represent the average woman. Generally speaking I hate what id consider the average woman only slightly more than the supposed average men. It's part of why I have more male friends than female friends. And the female friends I have I wouldn't call average either.

I've been accused of playing mind games several times, all I can tell you is I don't intend to do it.

Oh and it doesn't bother me if a man smells like a man instead of chemicals. I'm probably a minority there too though.

^Well, this is a wide community. I'd say the majority of us have been normal or average at some stage.. Likely before coming onto a drug website.

I too avoid heels where possible, but I'm fairly tall.

Why are younger men so into older (not old), ladies? Like a ten year difference is a drop in the ocean. Is it just the lack of inhibition & experience? I'm talking 20's-30ish.

Rtp

Perhaps, I don't really know, I know I was never normal or average, for better or worse.

What do I want to know about females???
Why you would try and maintain non sexual friendship with me/guy who have made it very obvious they want to fuck you!?

Actually that brings up a question I wanna ask the guys. Why do guys keep asking to have sex with me despite me already being in a relationship. To answer your question methyldreams, from my perspective. I've turned down quite a few guys who've said they want to sleep with me either because I'm in a relationship already or I don't want our existing friendship to eventually become all dramatic because we brought sex into it. Or maybe I just don't know you that well. There could be a bunch of reasons. But in my experience some guys just don't get the hint that I don't want it to turn into a sexual relationship. And perhaps especially not this soon. Maybe *gasp* I just wanna try being friends before going further.

@Annmarizzle: Yep... us guys don't get anything like that.... The penis feels good, the brain is getting a high. But I feel it more so when "connected" to someone I have feelings for - vs. empty sex, which can still be quite good or worse than masturbation. Those feelings reside within seconds.... at at best, minutes if you cuddle.

And of course, thats a single shot... which at best, may do another in 30mins and another in an hour.

A really powerful cum can also be painful to the head of the penis, where its extra sensitive - that sex cannot continue.

Some guys - with effort and skill can master multiple orgasms - in which they get the peaks, without the ejaculation.... and still, that wouldn't compare to women. I've made some pass-out with my fingers, but that is more on the woman than my skill.

In exchange... we don't get the monthly visitor. :p

@Runtoparadise : trade for experience... any number of reasons. There are older women (not quite cougar) who like the idea of younger guys or to have a simple sexual relationship with a boy. To a 28yr old woman, a 21yr old male is a "boy". Back in my late 30s, a woman with fake boobs and dressed up - She was attractive, but I sensed she was shallow, was a bit snotty and not my type - very nice for a one-nighter or two, but her make up said she would not look so good in the morning. She then said I was going to be her "boy toy" and to guess her age. I said "26" while quite aware she was older. She was glowing and happy with my response and asked about mine.

I think I told her I was "42 years old". She wasn't smiling so much. Our time together at the bar quickly ended. Yeah, I could have gotten laid - but the story is worth more than whatever sex she had to offer.

I've been with older women and I've been with younger women (me 40, she 19).

In my book, I don't consider any relationship as serious unless both parties are 25 and older.

@
methyldreams "Why you would try and maintain non sexual friendship with me/guy who have made it very obvious they want to fuck you!?": That goes two ways (Type A): 1 - they aren't interested in you, sexually. 2 - seeing someone else. 3- you are a friend (not same as friend zone). A fuck is not something you do with a friend. If so, ask a guy-friend of yours for a fuck. Sure, there are FWB - been there - enjoyed the ride. But if SHE doesn't want to have sex with YOU, its her right. She is not property. Mind you, I'm a guy - and there are some female friends I want to have sex with and others I don't. We've done some sex-play (grabbing boob or my crotch) - but that was drunk touchy feel. I've made sure she was okay when fucking a one-nighter - that she got home, etc. With such friends (who weren't ugly) while quite sexy - the compatibility for romance isn't there. No long term.

Type B: Many women do this. Lets say you recently meet a women. You go on a date or hang-out - but it doesn't seem to go further than a hug. You have been put into the Friend-zone. Maybe she likes you as a friend, maybe as a support system. Someone to cry on when her boyfriend has been mean to her or cheated on her. Or as a backup when she dumps him - rare, as she will most likely date another guy before YOU.

Solution to A: Get over it. If you are her friend, it doesn't matter - her vagina shouldn't be on your mind. There are other females to fuck. Ask her to be your wing-man to pick up chicks at clubs... or that you're looking for a certain kind of girl. A friend will HELP you. *I* did that, hung out with female friends at clubs. Shows I'm good with women friends but also be obvious you are not looking for another female friend.

Solution to B: Move on... you're being used. This sort of thing happens when you are "too nice". You have 0~3 dates to have sex with a woman. After that - you're either dumped, used or friended. (Religious people, may not be included). If youre a shoulder to cry on - then she'll play with you, tease. May not want you to find a real-GF as it would mean she lost her shoulder. You have to hear all her life-BS problems. Help her move, buy her shit. So leave, there is other pussy out there.

I remember the LAST time a woman tried that. I made it clear that I liked her a lot and either we go forward or not. She was a bit upset. Wanted me more in a backup role as she was seeing someone else on/off. I wasn't going to be the rebound guy and waste weeks or months of my life "waiting" for to become available.

So, I usually had sex with the woman date 0~1. Date 0 = Just meet at a club/bar/whatever and there is sex minutes~hours later. With that, its quite clear - I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND. I've screwed up from time to time, taking it slow and not make sexual advancement beyond a kiss, trying to be more "respectful" and end up getting very little and no GF out of it. That was a few years ago when I decided that I wanted a serious relationship.

So, I went to being myself... and if I wanted to kiss her or touch her and FELT the energy was right, I didn't question myself = sex.

Actually that brings up a question I wanna ask the guys. Why do guys keep asking to have sex with me despite me already being in a relationship. ~~ And perhaps especially not this soon. Maybe *gasp* I just wanna try being friends before going further.

Because those guys are stupid… we tend to think more with our dicks (some women do the same thing - don't take "no" for an answer). Perhaps you are more attractive than average. It’s a double edge sword, as the not-so-attractive women WANT GUYS to look at them. Either way, a woman should have the right to say "not going to happen". Now, all GUYS look, even your boyfriend is checking out anything that is attractive. It doesn't matter if you're a 10 or a movie-star, married, etc, we guys ARE GOING to look and think about what she looks like naked. One reason why I like dating bi-chicks, we can both look and talk about it.

If a guy can’t take the hint that you’re in a relationship that doesn’t allow that, then he should be told to fuck off. If he’s a friend – he’s only around so he can get into your panties, sooner or later or hoping to anyway.

If you have just meet a guy (and you’re not in a serious/monogamous relationship) – then go out on dates and such. Tell him he needs to romance you – not just come over, play on the Playstation and say “wanna fuck?”. If a man wants to have sex with you or wants to be in a romantic relationship with you – then he’s NOT out to be your friend. Friends don’t fuck, usually… and if you friend-zone him, then that’s it.

Me, being in a committed relationship has diminished my hound-dog ways quite a bit.

Actually that brings up a question I wanna ask the guys. Why do guys keep asking to have sex with me despite me already being in a relationship. To answer your question methyldreams, from my perspective. I've turned down quite a few guys who've said they want to sleep with me either because I'm in a relationship already or I don't want our existing friendship to eventually become all dramatic because we brought sex into it. Or maybe I just don't know you that well. There could be a bunch of reasons. But in my experience some guys just don't get the hint that I don't want it to turn into a sexual relationship. And perhaps especially not this soon. Maybe *gasp* I just wanna try being friends before going further.

ok here is the reason for this this guys are just being guys. lets face it men and women are just wired differently. Women can go without sex to wait for that committed relationship they been dreaming about since childhood. Men on the other hand just wanna get laid. Men still want to be in a commited relationship well most of us. but since it takes so long to find the right girl we like to have lots of sex on the side. Why because our boddies cant wait very long like our female counterparts.
So you being married or unavailable is perfect for a guy waiting for miss right. We are they so forward you ask well quite simply life is short and no time for BS. as surprising as it may be ask enough random women to have sex sooner or later you will get a yes. 25% of girls you ask will have sex with you. I think it has a lot to do with the guys confidence since that is a major turn on for women it tends to work at least 25% of the time.

@jessFR I myself don't ever try and come onto girls with boyfriends or even with a mate, I'm kinda thinking this girl is giving me the really hard test to past before I go near her underwear lol. Because she loves hanging out with me she gives me all her time etc but just doenst want to commit to the next step, let me tell you though I meet her after she just broke up with a dog who used her.

@Annmarizzle I'm a guy and have full on orgasm's where it never feels like the cum will stop exploding from my cock when and then get medicore once where it dont feel like I cum at all.

@Clitnhawk I never would never force anything upon any girl lets just get that straight to starters! This how it went yeah we were all off our heads and just laying in bed talking shit, I felt her leg go around my leg so If I moved my foot up it was hard against her pussy which I done and she done nothing to stop this. I thought she had done it on purpose so I started touching her belly slowly.. this was all cool.. she even said I have really cold hands so I warmed them up.. then outta no where it's like she got a 2nd thought and wanted to back out of it, ever since this night I have told her how I do like her and she has said why do you keep trying and all I can say is cause I really like you. and she seems kinda flattered by that.
I'm starting to get the feeling she wants me to make a move again but I am afraid now of getting regected by her,

What's the best way to approach this girls?

I ended up just saying I cant just be friends with her because I like her to much and If she didn't have any feelings for me to let me go find a girl who does...

Guess who got together with the best woman I have ever been with in my entire life :)