R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What you really wanna know about the opposite sex

Oao

Bluelighter
Greetings all!

I wanted to start this thread because I guess from experience, sometimes there are questions that you want to ask about the opposite sex...just maybe curious about them and what goes on with them. So here's a thread were you can pose a question for members of the opposite sex.

Do you have a question that you would like to ask the opposite sex?...the subject can be ANYTHING including sex:)

Love,
Oao

niiiiiiicce im the first one to post!!!.... yea i have a question for ya... how does sex feel like for a girl?

tahahaha that's a broad question (no pun intended)

Here's my question: How often do straight females fantasize about sex with men they know?

niiiiiiicce im the first one to post!!!.... yea i have a question for ya... how does sex feel like for a girl?
Sex for women feels like sex... sorry but there's nothing I can think of that I can use to describe the feeling - it's pretty unique!
When you masturbate take note of how your hand feels, take that friction + warmth + moisture and you will get a rough idea of what it feels like. I can't say for sure though because I don't have a penis so I don't know what having a wank feels like for a male!

tahahaha that's a broad question (no pun intended)

Here's my question: How often do straight females fantasize about sex with men they know?
Fairly often, especially if I've just seen someone I find attractive or if I've been thinking about them for some other reason.

It feels like getting fucked. There's no other way of describing it.

I think i achieved most of this when on a high dose of MDMA with a female friend of mine. Talked about sex for upwards of two hours.. every detail.

I'm almost inclined to believe that women have much crazier sexual fantasies then men..

i know what sex feels like... but i was asking what do girls feel when ther doing it with a guy

I know I'm a guy, but I had being penetrated explained to me by a girl as-
"The relaxing "ahhh" feeling of taking off your shoes after a long day of work combined with the fullness after eating a full meal.

Why do you wear shoes that hurt your feet, resulting in you walking home barefoot at the end of the night?
In short: They look nice.
I always feel more confident and attractive wearing heels, I'm not sure why.

For the record if you buy the adhesive gel pads for the heels you don't get sore feet :D

In short: They look nice.
I always feel more confident and attractive wearing heels, I'm not sure why.

For the record if you buy the adhesive gel pads for the heels you don't get sore feet :D

I've been to enough horse racing meets to know this is bullshit

Why are lady cigarette lighters so small?